Most underutilized superheroine

General discussions about superheroines!
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Just curious who people think of the classic D.C/Marvel superheroines who people would like to see more of.

For me:

Black Canary
Starfire
She Hulk
Jean Gray
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

For me... going way out of the box to the ones that havent had a video to my knowledge...

For Marvel, I'd like to See American Dream (Sharon Carter, Female Captain America) Image

or Spider Gwen (Gwen Stacy, Female Spider Man) Image

For DC, I'd like to see Jessie Quick, (Female Flash) Image

or

Arrowette, (Female Archer Superheroine)Image

To my knowledge known of them have ever been done.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I've been waiting for years for someone to make videos about Shadowcat and/or Magik. :)
Another one I'd really like to see is Tigra.

But I think Tigra, Starfire, and She-Hulk all suffer from the same problem. It's really hard for producers to do, because of the make-up effects that would be required. Of course, Tigra would be a lot tougher than the other two. :)
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

TIEnTEEZ wrote:I've been waiting for years for someone to make videos about Shadowcat and/or Magik. :)
Another one I'd really like to see is Tigra.

But I think Tigra, Starfire, and She-Hulk all suffer from the same problem. It's really hard for producers to do, because of the make-up effects that would be required. Of course, Tigra would be a lot tougher than the other two. :)
I think Cristian Carter did Tigra and Shadow cat as part of Catseye Diamond series.

as far as the makeup I don't need to Starfire in Orange just the sensual way she is potrayed outside of the Teen Titans cartoon series
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

I'd personally LOVE to see She-Ra, and Tee-La in a chloroform scene and OTS carry! Those He-Man girls were hotties!
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

xxxwarriorxxx wrote:I'd personally LOVE to see She-Ra, and Tee-La in a chloroform scene and OTS carry! Those He-Man girls were hotties!
With Evilen dominating them, I could go for that.
Agnizab
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

My Marvel/DC pics have already been mentioned so I'll go with an indie character...

btw, If you're not, you should be checking out that series; it will appeal directly to fans of this forum :thumbup:
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Dark Horse's Ghost
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

505K wrote:My Marvel/DC pics have already been mentioned so I'll go with an indie character...

Empowered is uber, i would get behind this easy, i can see the costume being a latex sort of costume.

It would be a pain to use, and one shot, but you could so get the special effect tearing depowering of Emp going.

Who would you get to play our favorite 'bubble butt' heroine?

^.^
athenaartemis
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

xxxwarriorxxx wrote:I'd personally LOVE to see She-Ra, and Tee-La in a chloroform scene and OTS carry! Those He-Man girls were hotties!
LBC Fetish did a She-Ra video with Randy Moore as She-Ra. No Teela though.
HeroineTard
Sargeant
Sargeant

Dazzle1 wrote:
With Evilen dominating them, I could go for that.

I always preferred She-Ra's alter ego Adora.
Another character I'd love to see more of is Scarlett from G.I. JOE.

I know www.comicbookstrips.com has done some videos of both these characters.
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

I'd also love to see someone do a peril series with Chun-Li with beatdowns, forced O's, etc. using an actual good high quality Chun-Li costume and not one of those cheap Halloween ones. You'd also be able to please the leggings/pantyhose crowd with that one...lol
Agnizab
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Kitten wrote:Empowered is uber, i would get behind this easy, i can see the costume being a latex sort of costume.

It would be a pain to use, and one shot, but you could so get the special effect tearing depowering of Emp going.

^.^
hmm... not sure which actress I'd go with.
Here are some pretty good cosplays though:

And a bonus Ninjette:

dajinx1
Producer
Producer

RedMountain wrote:I'd also love to see someone do a peril series with Chun-Li with beatdowns, forced O's, etc. using an actual good high quality Chun-Li costume and not one of those cheap Halloween ones. You'd also be able to please the leggings/pantyhose crowd with that one...lol
I agree, I would love to see more Chun Li inspired heroines/costumes.
phopho
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Stargirl from DC. Rogue, Diamondback & Wasp from Marvel:

I think doing a bondage version of Empowered would be pretty redundant although I like the character.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Queen of Swords would be a pretty easy costume to replicate and the concept (a female Zorro) would be instantly recognizable. The character would need to be updated to the present day, however, as it would cost a small fortune to get sets and costumes for a 19th Century setting.
Attachments
qos.jpg
qos.jpg (58.24 KiB) Viewed 7835 times
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

505K wrote:
Kitten wrote:Empowered is uber, i would get behind this easy, i can see the costume being a latex sort of costume.

^.^
hmm... not sure which actress I'd go with.
Here are some pretty good cosplays though:

And a bonus Ninjette:

Chun Li vs Camy with an Ultimate Surrennder ending.
LaundryGuy101
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Easy, Vampirella hands down
Agnizab
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Angela is in the Marvel universe now. Some interesting things could be done with her

Or Dagger. She has a great costume for this sort of thing

DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

Heroine Addict wrote:Queen of Swords would be a pretty easy costume to replicate and the concept (a female Zorro) would be instantly recognizable. The character would need to be updated to the present day, however, as it would cost a small fortune to get sets and costumes for a 19th Century setting.
I love the Queen of Swords. I have 6 QOS stores over on Mr. X's free site. A QOS video would be awesome.
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

DonShip wrote:
Heroine Addict wrote:Queen of Swords would be a pretty easy costume to replicate and the concept (a female Zorro) would be instantly recognizable. The character would need to be updated to the present day, however, as it would cost a small fortune to get sets and costumes for a 19th Century setting.
I love the Queen of Swords. I have 6 QOS stores over on Mr. X's free site. A QOS video would be awesome.
Yeh. I haven't seen her show beyond the first episode but man is she hot.
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

Omega Woman wrote:
DonShip wrote:
Yeh. I haven't seen her show beyond the first episode but man is she hot.
I think there was only one season before the owners of Zorro shut them down. Infringement.
centurion200
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Always had a thing for Hellcat. Would be a fairly easy costume to copy for a SHiP video.

A thorough beating followed by a gangbang would suffice.

Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Bill Black has been touchy in the past about the use of his figures.
Foolish Mortal
Henchman
Henchman

Lady Blackhawk is due for a dose of Peril. Pit her against a mammoth villainess. I could go for that.
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Sif
the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv:
HeroineTard
Sargeant
Sargeant

dajinx1 wrote:
RedMountain wrote:I'd also love to see someone do a peril series with Chun-Li with beatdowns, forced O's, etc. using an actual good high quality Chun-Li costume and not one of those cheap Halloween ones. You'd also be able to please the leggings/pantyhose crowd with that one...lol
I agree, I would love to see more Chun Li inspired heroines/costumes.
Ditto! I'd love to see Chun-Li suffer a humiliating defeat.
Key thing is to have her in a high quality costume with a leotard & tights under the qiapo dress.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Web Woman.

This character was originally supposed to be called Spider-Woman. However, when Marvel heard of Filmation's plans, they rushed their own Spider-Woman into existence to get first dibs on the trademark.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

If we want to go off the beaten Path there is always American Maid too.

I really like the TICK show, but it was up against real tough competition and never given a fair chance.
brdiy
Elder Member
Elder Member

Heroine Addict wrote:Web Woman.

This character was originally supposed to be called Spider-Woman. However, when Marvel heard of Filmation's plans, they rushed their own Spider-Woman into existence to get first dibs on the trademark.
Ah yes. There's always some sort of peril in every episode. How I wish they made more episodes featuring her. And how I wish all the episodes were available on DVD.
Check out my superheroine-related short stories here:

https://archiveofourown.org/users/brdiy/works
unmasked05
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

I would love to see a Queen of Swords video. Primal or Logan doing a hardcore video starring her character would be amazing. Of course she would have to be unmasked. That lacy mask being slowly pulled down her face would make for a great visual.
helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

I'm surprised nobody wants to see STORM !
dajinx1
Producer
Producer

helstar wrote:I'm surprised nobody wants to see STORM !
Good pick! I like Storm in her original outfit.

thelordharry
Henchman
Henchman

Spidergirl (May Parker).
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Trouble with storm is how do you do the powers? Then again if its just a girl in a storm costume then that would be different. I guess one can't emulate Supergirl's powers either.
samuraichamploo07
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

SHE-RA.
no one does anything with she-ra anymore,she's almost forgotten about
Attachments
she-ra4.jpg
she-ra4.jpg (262.61 KiB) Viewed 6947 times
brdiy
Elder Member
Elder Member

Call me a sucker for short skirts, but I'll go for Mary Marvel, Isis and She-ra too (in no particular order)! :p
Check out my superheroine-related short stories here:

https://archiveofourown.org/users/brdiy/works
korda
Henchman
Henchman

Another vote for She-Ra. :thumbup:
Attachments
Busty-She-Ra.jpg
Busty-She-Ra.jpg (138.98 KiB) Viewed 6806 times
SR02.jpg
SR02.jpg (494.99 KiB) Viewed 6806 times
SR03.jpg