Greetings! How Is Everyone Doing?

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
BlackManta1
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Yo! My name is Mark. I was born, raised and still live in Detroit, Michigan. I'm a technical writer for a local firm. I exclusively collect DC comic books, watch college football on Saturdays and do tabletop role-playing and LARPing in my spare time. I also love role-playing DC Comic villains both through e-mail, PM and in person. My favorite villains are Black Manta, Black Adam, Sinestro and The Reverse Flash.

When I role-play, my likes are domination, bondage, mind control, immobilization, fondling and non-consensual sex.

My dislikes are incest, bestiality, scat, torture, death and blood.

I am always looking for an opportunity to role-play a DC villain defeating any DC or Marvel super-heroine who is foolish enough to get in my way! E-mail or PM me if you are interested in doing a role-play session together. :)
Last edited by BlackManta1 8 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Foolish superheroine! Prepare to be defeated by the power of Black Manta!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Welcome Blackmanta.

No Scat here but given your dislike of death peril I advise staying away from the Dungeon section of the forum (where darker deeds are done...)

We have a separate roleplay section I'm sure you will find some willing deviants there.

I'm sort of a meeter and greeter here, so if you have any questions please pm (private message) me if you have any questions. If you don't know how just post here, there's no shame in it, we were all new once.

Actually I'll send you a pm, and then you can just reply to it if you have any issues (you will shortly see a (1) alongside the 'Messages' at the top of the page.)

Enjoy your time here and have fun!
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).