Classic Batgirl Perils

General discussions about superheroines!
Biorider
Sargeant
Sargeant

Hi there, an old member here. Been a long time since I last logged in, and here I am again, very excited especially with the release of the 1966 Batman on Bluray and DVD. Also looking forward to seeing the old Batgirl fans again. The topic is set, and I'll be putting some photos and animations here. I'll start off with some fiendish Cat's Whiskers. As always, any inputs or comments are welcomed.

The Cat's Whiskers. One of my favorites. Batgirl was ambushed outside the Katz Mansion, where two hefty henchmen snatched her off her motorcycle, stretched her out on the front lawn and tied her up in a very thin twine. After which, all the bad guys looked at the helpless heroine with glee.

Catwoman: "Those Cat's Whiskers, a fiendish invention of mine. They'll automatically contract when placed in close contact with the heat of the body. Purrrrrr! So in seconds, Batgirl will be strangled to death, thereby ridding Gotham City of one-third of the Terrific Trio."

The fall that Batgirl took also seemed painful. It happened pretty fast in the episode, so it might look like its nothing much, but I always thought that it was quite a nasty bump. Falling from a height, landing on one side of the upperbody (ribs), and you'll also notice that her head bounced as she landed. Something of a concussion nature. It surely slowed her down.

And some pictures of Batgirl's buns, because its rare that we see them.
Couple of shots from her escape attempt, rolling on the front lawn:

More photos and animations of Batgirl's other perils will come.
What are your favorite moments or what are your thoughts on the Whiskers trap?
ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

Now if next week we something like this. Astra's hench men easily overpowering the maid of might as they tie her up.

I can only hope.
Biorider
Sargeant
Sargeant

Gagging Batgirl

In the episode Catwoman's Dressed To Kill, we get one of Batgirl's best lines.
It was quite a lengthy yet heroic speech showing us how brave and rightous this spunky superheroine could be.

Batgirl: "And you, Catwoman, are an even bigger FOOL than I thought you were. We who enforce the law would GLADLY lay down our lives for it. Batman won't be here. He will be at the Belgravian Embassy thwarting YOUR nefarious scheme!"

It didn't end well for the Dominoed Daredoll:

A furious Catwoman ordered her henchman to quickly gag her. Looking at the above scene, it just occured to me just how rough the guy treated the defenceless daredoll. It was pretty wild to see Batgirl shaking violently as the henchman forced the gag into her mouth. It was also pretty interesting to see gagging taking place because most of the time, ropes and gags were all setup beforehand (offscreen) before a cliffhanger scene commenced. Your thoughts on this scene?

Batgirl wide-eyed, looking at the upcoming perils and animations.
Tune in again soon. Same Bat-time! Same Bat-channel!
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Regrettably I don't recall the seasons of batman (while I lived in the UK) where the lovely batgirl featured, boy what a childhood that would have been if they had! So sadly I don't have any favourite moments to comment on here save to say I always enjoy it when this material is put back in the spotlight. If there was a "LIKE" button I would be hitting it for sure.

AEM
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
Biorider
Sargeant
Sargeant

Batgirl strapped to the Pattern Cutter

Weighing at slightly over 100 lbs, it was pretty easy to lift and move the petite Yvonne Craig around, as you could see in the next couple of shots. IMO, this is Batgirl's most helpless moment in the entire season. Unlike something like Cat's Whiskers or any other perils where Batgirl could still kick, fight or dance her way out, she couldn't do anything here but just submitting to whatever position the henchman wished to put her in.

The above is one of my favorite shots from the episode, having Catwoman's evil laughter, a henchman with a big smile on his face, and a good shot of Batgirl's round and luscious bottom being gently placed on that wooden platform. A really good bondage sequence taking place. Up next, a wonderful shot of Batgirl secured on the Pattern Cutter!

I think the two main problems that most people had with this scene was firstly, how Batgirl's hands got from the front to her back, and secondly, her hands weren't really tied on the back, so she could still have slipped out of it. Nevertheless, a picture perfect moment here:

The ever lovely Yvonne Craig showed great facial expression above. There was fear in the eyes and I love this split-second stare right into the camera. Holy breaking the fourth wall! Also, could she be... turned on under her costume here? Hmm, maybe its just me. Moving on.

Okay, did anybody ever notice that when Catwoman was explaining the Pattern Cutter, Batgirl's legs could be seen trembling in fear?
Holy involuntary muscle movement! It only happened for a few good seconds, so here is another look at Batgirl's legs shivering.

Anyways, that trembling could only be caused by a few things:

1) It was freezing cold in the studio.
2) Batgirl needed the bathroom urgently.
3) Eartha Kitt was really scary in the scene.
4) Yvonne had a slight arousal being bound.

What are your thoughts?
In any case, I am glad that it was caught on film.
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Well in order of hopes .....

x 3 or (2 - sorry but I'm a kinky guy !)

but of course it would be a disservice not to suggest she was acting the "fear" or feigning a struggle with any foot restraints.
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I love to imagine that she was a closet freak and that all these bondage scenes in public in front of the video crew aroused her and even made her hit the high note....the big o!!! Either way you know those panties had to be wet during the pattern cutter and the cats whiskers....meow!!!
Biorider
Sargeant
Sargeant

Abductorenmadrid wrote:Regrettably I don't recall the seasons of batman (while I lived in the UK) where the lovely batgirl featured, boy what a childhood that would have been if they had! So sadly I don't have any favourite moments to comment on here save to say I always enjoy it when this material is put back in the spotlight. If there was a "LIKE" button I would be hitting it for sure.
Thank you, AEM!
batgirl1969 wrote:I love to imagine that she was a closet freak and that all these bondage scenes in public in front of the video crew aroused her and even made her hit the high note....the big o!!! Either way you know those panties had to be wet during the pattern cutter and the cats whiskers....meow!!!
The Whiskers and Pattern Cutter were definitely the more suggestive traps, having Batgirl bound in provocative positions. Knowing that a lot of eyes were focused on her bound body, I guess getting slightly... aroused was a possibility. If asked, she'll probably say it was... perspiration... due to the intense heat in public.

The Cat's Whiskers henchmen always seemed happy with their catch.
cdrei
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Biorider wrote:Batgirl strapped to the Pattern Cutter

Anyways, that trembling could only be caused by a few things:

1) It was freezing cold in the studio.
2) Batgirl needed the bathroom urgently.
3) Eartha Kitt was really scary in the scene.
4) Yvonne had a slight arousal being bound.

What are your thoughts?
In any case, I am glad that it was caught on film.

The framing of that shot is kind of weird, now that I look at it. I haven't regarded the material for a while and I've seen a lot of other TV shows in the interim. Looking at it now, it seems like such a shot would usually focus on all the faces. There are four characters, all grouped as though they should have their faces in shot. Perhaps Yvonne didn't expect her torso and legs to be shown by the camera, so she felt free to move herself in a way that wouldn't have been visible to the audience. It could be some tension displacement activity, to help her focus. Maybe she was trying not to laugh. Maybe she's measuring "beats" in the scene using foot taps. It may be a mistake to do so, but I tend to assume she was being honest about her attitudes toward the work during her acting career. She was very serious-minded and concerned about getting it right, by her own account. She comes across as more likely to be amused by being tied up in a scene than aroused, and unlikely to let her personal emotional responses to a scene, such as any presumed arousal, show through in her performance.

Which is a windy way of saying that I would accept almost any explanation other than number four, above, however much folks like ourselves might like that one. :laugh:

It's interesting that you noticed Batgirl's "jimmy leg" activity in this scene. I had never, ever noticed -- and not for lack of looking at it. :laugh: Do we see anything like that in the rest of this episode? In other episodes? Hmm. For that matter, is the framing of this shot, cutting off some of the faces to show the captive's torso, common elsewhere in the series? Does the camera treat the male captives the same way?

IIRC, YJC did comment that Eartha was pretty intense and scary in her CW portrayal. Dunno if that would be enough to unnerve actress Yvonne enough to make her break character in some minor way during a shoot. It's things like this that make me wish we Bat66 fans knew as much about our show and all of its deep trivia as Doctor Who fans know about theirs.
Last edited by cdrei 8 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I'd have just gone with option 5 - she was acting.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I'm sure I read before that Yvonne just saw it as an acting job, and didn't really go in for anything beyond that.

It's a a shame, as her legacy launched a fetish interest in millions of people. Myself included :D
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Loom at that body of hers in the cat whiskers.....who in their right mind...man or woman...could resist that delicious purple treat....wow
Biorider
Sargeant
Sargeant

Thanks for the inputs.
So nice to see you all again, cdrei, tallyho, ltrltr and batgirl1969.
cdrei wrote:Which is a windy way of saying that I would accept almost any explanation other than number four, above, however much folks like ourselves might like that one. :laugh:

It's interesting that you noticed Batgirl's "jimmy leg" activity in this scene. I had never, ever noticed -- and not for lack of looking at it. :laugh: Do we see anything like that in the rest of this episode? In other episodes? Hmm. For that matter, is the framing of this shot, cutting off some of the faces to show the captive's torso, common elsewhere in the series?
God, I always enjoy reading your analysis.

Regarding the frame being cut off, it was done by me, just like all the animations from the first post.
It is to focus or zoom on more details. The actual scene has all parts (heads) in the shot.
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

Those are my two favorite, though I'm also a fan of the Siamese human knot and the saber dance/caviar dunk.
I prefer the cat whiskers because of the capture. Catwoman uses a knockout spray to capture her for the pattern cutter, but she just gets manhandled before she's put into the cat whiskers trap. Granted, there was an element of surprise and without it she probably would have had a chance against them, but she was still just physically overwhelmed by bigger, stronger foes. I liked that about the Riddler's steam room, the Joker's rocket and Minerva's pressurizer, though the traps themselves were not as good.
For a crimefighter, that has to do a number on the psyche. Even if she does escape, she has to wonder how she could ever beat them. If I were her, after that happened a few times, I'd want to hang up the unitard.
Biorider
Sargeant
Sargeant

Batgirl slips and fall

In The Ogg Couple, Batgirl fought the Cossacks all by herself. It was looking good for the daring daredoll, almost winning the fight until Olga tricked her by pouring some stolen caviar onto the floor which caused the confident crimefightress to slip and fall onto what it seemed to be a cushioned landing.

It was quite a bump!
Animated with a zoom:

As the scene ended abruptly here, do you think that the fall totally knocked her out cold?
Also, it would be nice to see who or how the gang got Batgirl's hands tied behind her back.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I always regretted her mask slipping so badly. I think that was why the edit was so quick and it robbed us of a nice ko shot with her sprawled and out for the count.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
cdrei
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Biorider wrote:Batgirl slips and fall

As the scene ended abruptly here, do you think that the fall totally knocked her out cold?
Also, it would be nice to see who or how the gang got Batgirl's hands tied behind her back.
I really like all of the puzzling points in the episodes, such as this one. We get to fill these gaps with imagination! :laugh:

I imagine that this fall stunned her for the same reason that the subsequent caviar-dunking overwhelmed her and drove her to panic: she was exhausted from all the saber dancing.

But then I go off in directions from there. :laugh: I assume that all of the BG appearances we see in season 3 take place in the early days of her adventures. She's still learning how to play the masked game, at this point. She'll get better. Right now, she's more easily swamped by a situation than she will be, in future adventures we never get to see.

But all that is my own head-canon.

Just as we don't get to see her arms being bound here, we also miss the rearrangement of her bindings in the pattern cutter sequence. Has anyone ever gone through and cataloged all the places in the series where the trap/bondage arrangement changes while we aren't looking? Offhand, I can't think of any other gaps or continuity "errors" (perhaps such things were intentional "Camp" gestures?) in the show, but I assume there must be others.

The scene shown here really illustrates how impractical her costume is -- particularly the mask. The mask's chin strap, seen on the pilot, would have made some sense. :laugh:
viking
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Is that Yvonne Craig or her stunt double? The facial features look different.
cdrei
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

viking wrote:Is that Yvonne Craig or her stunt double? The facial features look different.
Yvonne did her own stunts and was only doubled for the scene in the second Lola Lasagna episode in which Batgirl rode a horse. The double in that one scene was actually a male jockey. Unless there has been a pretty substantial cover-up conspiracy surrounding whether YJC had a stunt double, we can take it as given that any footage of Batgirl from the 66 series shows Yvonne in the costume (aside from the single jockey scene).

That said, I agree that BG's features look odd in the sequence shown above. When I initially saw it, in a VHS-quality bootleg, I assumed it was a mannequin in the costume! :laugh:
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I think I read somewheres that she did have a shot double for some scenes (not a stunt double as you rightly say)
I could be wrong it was years ago I read it.

cdrei
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Interesting. If the source for that can be tracked down for verification, that would be really cool. What I posted above has become the standard account for whether Yvonne was ever doubled or not, put forward at places like the Batman 66 forums. It would be neat to have some information surface that could change our understanding at this late date. The landscape of Bat 66 fandom has been so thoroughly mapped out over the years that it often seems like there's nothing new to discover. Something new could be engaging.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Don't get excited, I'm probably wrong. It could have been anyone in a suit just to make up the shots. Came across it about 6 years back so sorry I can't remember where I read it. Plus of course whoever wrote it could have been wrong but studios often have lookielikeys just to make up the numbers on some of the more mundane shots so when I read it I didn't pay much attention.

tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

This one is from the Batman 66 site and it is the racecourse scene but that doesn't look like Yvonne to me and also doesn't look like a male jockey. That was posted in 2009 and around that time was when I read about them having a stand in for some shots so I thought this was her. <EDIT > this is Yvonne apparently - didn't look like her to me. Sorry if I got your hopes up. I don't have the article -it might even have been (gasp) on real paper! But I think it said along the lines of them using anybody for some shots in the suit which might have been referring to the male jockey mentioned above
behind the scenes.jpg
behind the scenes.jpg (181.83 KiB) Viewed 15449 times
To make up for my faux pas, here is a pic of the Bat-butt
batgirl_22.jpg
batgirl_22.jpg (81.17 KiB) Viewed 15444 times
:thumbup:
'And with a single bound, Jack was free...'
Last edited by tallyho 8 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

cdrei
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

That's a really good quality behind the scenes shot. I've never seen a copy that large. Oooh! Ooh! It really doesn't look like it could be her, at first glance, does it? She so rarely showed her forehead like that, when she was younger. When it's visible, all the proportions of the face sort of look different or something.
Biorider
Sargeant
Sargeant

Yvonne did have a stunt double who goes by the name "Audrey Saunders." Ms Saunders was the Batgirl stuntdouble in the first few episodes before she left the Batman set to join another 20th Century Fox motion picture (titled Star!) starring Julie Andrews as her double. According to Yvonne, it didn't really caused any problems when her stuntdouble left the show because she had been trying to convince the Batman crew that she could do her own stunts, which she ended up doing. Ms Saunders also didn't/couldn't ride a bike, so even from the start, it was Yvonne who had to ride the Batgirlcycle in the scenes.

That picture of Batgirl suiting up for the race horse episode is indeed Yvonne. I've shown that photo to Yvonne in the past and she confirmed that it was her and Ethel Merman preparing for the next shot. The Batgirl riding the real horse, is the male jockey (as mentioned in the previous posts).
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Cheers Mr B. Now you can put this thread back on track with more wonderful peril pics!

Biorider
Sargeant
Sargeant

Batgirl becomes Shame's hostage!

After getting a dose of fear gas in a batfight, the Dynamic Duo surrendered a terrified Batgirl to Shame and his gang who took her away as hostage. The very first image of Batgirl that we saw when we got to their hideout was this view of her sitting on a hay bale, looking pretty, bound and gagged. Oh, what a sight!

Do you think that the effect of the fear gas had worn off by then? In any case, one of the best moments in this scene was how mad Calamity Jan got when it looked like Shame was caring too much for Batgirl! When Shame went to check on his hostage, Jan threatened to shoot the helpless heroine.

I simply loved the way Batgirl leaned backwards in fear as the gun was pointed at her!
Here's a look at that reaction, animated with zoom, for your viewing pleasure:

Of course, Batgirl was spared. One thing that I liked about this peril was how rough these cowboys treated the bold beauty.
Time and again, we see Batgirl getting pushed or dragged around wherever they go, totally at their mercy.
That naughty Shame also called her names like Bat-chick and Pussycat.

Here's a look at how rough Batgirl was dragged around like a rag (dare)doll. Pun intended.
Animation combining Part 1 and 2 of this episode for your viewing pleasure:

Onto Part 2, notice that more ropes have been added to tie Batgirl. It also seemed that some interesting bondage took place off-screen.
One was those addition of ropes, and the other in this scene involving a conversation between Shame and Fred. Consider this if you will:

Shame: "That Batgirl still tied up?"
Fred: "She's in the trunk of the automobile."
Shame: "Good. Alright, let's go!"

So........ Batgirl........ tied up........ in the trunk........
No scene or screencap to show, so just use your imagination.

Batgirl's whole ordeal came to an end when they traded her for Frontier Fanny, who was with the Dynamic Duo.
So, they pulled her out from the trunk, dragged her to their meeting spot for the swap. Batgirl's gag finally came off here.

A batfight started and Batgirl took the chance to free herself from those ropes. Using a sword that was conviniently placed at the side, Batgirl slid up and down to cut her bonds. And just like the Pattern Cutter post above, I loved this split-second shot where Batgirl looked straight into the camera.

After playing hostage for a prolonged period, our Dominoed Daredoll finally cut the ropes and escaped.
I shall end this post with this animation of Batgirl's tittilating escape attempt as she tried to cut the ropes:

What are your thoughts on this peril or any of the points above?
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I always loved the fear gas concept. Wouldve been oh-so-cool to have seen her bound in the boot of the car (and it is a boot,dammit, elephants have trunks!)

batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

The Shame episodes would have been a purrrfect opportunity for some good rope work...they could have lassod her....took her down and forced a hog tie on her!
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Did Yvonne smoke? Because it looked like she's holding a pack of cigarettes and some matches in her right hand, whoever it is. I zoomed in and that's what it looks like to me.
Biorider
Sargeant
Sargeant

Yes, Yvonne smoked during her early years. Sometimes, you get to see her with a cigarette in hand in some behind-the-scenes photos such as on Batman, the Elvis films and etc.

You could also get to see her smoke in some of the tv shows that she did. One of the well-known ones among her fans is her scene from "The Six Million Dollar Man."

I'm sure she stopped smoking as she got older, but I never got the chance to ask her when did she finally gave it up.
fog
Henchman
Henchman

rest in peace yvon craig
Biorider
Sargeant
Sargeant

Revisiting the Pattern Cutter.

This will be a simple and quick one as I'm sharing one new animation.
Here's a look at Angora, the henchman who gets to carry Batgirl around.

Catwoman: "Angora, get her ready for the grand opening."
Night_Lantern
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Yeah, I'm real jealous of Dirk Evans there, getting to seize and strap down her hot body. Grand opening indeed...

For me, the classic will always be Joker's Rocket. It just captivated me.

Batgirl just looks so helpless and embarrassed to have allowed herself to be strapped to such a large and powerful device. Yvonne's wriggling was also first rate in the scene and made me think she was more than a little excited by her predicament if you know what I mean...

Those rocket tits could take an eye out!

Finally, the phallic undertone of Batgirl being strapped to a rocket is sneakily arousing, the kinky implications of which were brought home masterfully by Cesar Romero's Joker when he boasts: "This is a unique experience! I've thrilled many a woman, Batgirl, but I've never sent one completely in orbit before!" Clearly, he has a little more on his mind than aeronautics...

Finally, here is an alternative image for the peril that I came across that might have complicated things a wee bit for our Batbabe:

Quite a hot little situation for our dominoed daredoll to find herself in to be sure!
Biorider
Sargeant
Sargeant

Night_Lantern wrote:Batgirl just looks so helpless and embarrassed to have allowed herself to be strapped to such a large and powerful device. Yvonne's wriggling was also first rate in the scene and made me think she was more than a little excited by her predicament if you know what I mean...
Thanks for the post, Night_Lantern!
That first image you posted is somewhat perfect to show her sense of humiliation.
Night_Lantern wrote:Those rocket tits could take an eye out!
Nice rocket reference there.
Night_Lantern wrote:Finally, here is an alternative image for the peril that I came across that might have complicated things a wee bit for our Batbabe:
I loved that photomanip! Would have been a great "What-if" situation!
The addition of straps also makes this peril more believable.... and hot.
ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I agree with that about the Joker's rocket. Just two more straps on the ankles and wrists and them we really have a helpless BatBabe.
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

Even after she extinguishes the fuse, she still ends up getting manhandled and doesn't get away.
Biorider
Sargeant
Sargeant

IMSancho wrote:Even after she extinguishes the fuse, she still ends up getting manhandled and doesn't get away.
One thing that I liked about the scene was how perky and smug she sounded after thwarting the Joker's plan.
The Automatic Fuse Extinguisher in my Batgirl Utility belt will forever keep you from putting me into Orbit!

Batgirl's short struggle after the henchmen unbuckled her.
As IMSancho said, she still ends up getting manhandled.

Going through one peril after another.
Transfering her from the Rocket to the Flying Saucer:

Batgirl struggling all way as the henchmen carried her.

Night_Lantern
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Another classic for me was the Alvino Ray Gun. Or as Dr. Cassandra tells the Terrific Trio before shooting them up with it, the kinkiest weapon they'd ever met with.

Batgirl starts off in fine form with a haughty hands on hip pose- though she and the Dynamic Duo quickly lose the upper hand! And what a way to go indeed!

Image Image Image

Yvonne's jiggling in the scene was incredibly arousing. You can almost feel how kinky the weapon must have felt on Batgirl as the ray passed over her unitard and through her body. And as the trio succumb to the ray, Batgirl gets easily the best line of the bunch: "I think I'm getting...flat!", the realization masterfully captured by Yvonne as she looks between both her perky little boobs as she says it!

Such a sexy little touch that makes both good logical sense for Batgirl and also draws attention to Yvonne's girls which were standing to attention indeed! The kinkiness of the trap and loss of such a shapely body was then brought full circle by Cassandra's husband Cabala who, moments after the dominoed daredoll realized her fate, states: "What a pity."

Another very hot little peril for our BatBabe to wriggle herself out of for sure!
Night_Lantern
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Biorider wrote:
IMSancho wrote:Even after she extinguishes the fuse, she still ends up getting manhandled and doesn't get away.
One thing that I liked about the scene was how perky and smug she sounded after thwarting the Joker's plan.
The Automatic Fuse Extinguisher in my Batgirl Utility belt will forever keep you from putting me into Orbit!

Her cocky grin and laugh were incredible. Almost as if she knew full well the double-entendre of what sending her into orbit really meant but too classy to say it outright. Loved Yvonne's little touches like that!
Biorider
Sargeant
Sargeant

Night_Lantern wrote:Another classic for me was the Alvino Ray Gun.
Another wonderful post, Night_Lantern!
Please allow me to add a few GIF animations.
Night_Lantern wrote:Yvonne's jiggling in the scene was incredibly arousing.
Here's the long shot a.k.a full body view of the jiggling:

Night_Lantern wrote:Batgirl gets easily the best line of the bunch: "I think I'm getting...flat!", the realization masterfully captured by Yvonne as she looks between both her perky little boobs as she says it!
I love how she looks down to check while the Dynamic Duo could hardly move their heads around.
Anyways, here's a remastered shot of that wonderful scene:

Night_Lantern wrote:Such a sexy little touch that makes both good logical sense for Batgirl and also draws attention to Yvonne's girls which were standing to attention indeed!
One last GIF with a zoom feature:

Hope you Batgirl fans enjoy!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Great stuff lads.
I always loved the writhing with the boxing episode where BG survives Sirens stunning note but then gets snatched and lifted by two henchmen who sneak up behind her and grab and lift as she spins around from confronting the Joker. But a pity they never showed her suffering in the steam room.

ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Loving the jiggling.
Night_Lantern
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

tallyho wrote:Great stuff lads.
I always loved the writhing with the boxing episode where BG survives Sirens stunning note but then gets snatched and lifted by two henchmen who sneak up behind her and grab and lift as she spins around from confronting the Joker. But a pity they never showed her suffering in the steam room.
It is a true pity. Watching the sweat roll down her face and body would have only made you imagine how hot and wet she was inside that suit. A missed opportunity for sure.
JohnFeer
Henchman
Henchman

well gee these days I'm sure "The Steamroom Sufferings of Batgirl" could easily be a fairly easily executed Clips4sale commission....lotta good "Batgirls" out there in excellent renditions of the traditional costume.

Just Sayin'

JF
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

^^^ Logic has no place on this forum.
Take your new-fangled 21st Century ideas and clear off....

;)

tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Biorider wrote: Image
SOOooooooo....do we reckon thats her orgasm face or is she giving the invisible man a BJ?

Visitor
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

What I wondered about the rocket trap was why the Joker didn't have her utility belt removed and then relight the fuse. Batgirl was so cocky about how she had blocked the Joker, but then an oops I shouldn't have revealed how I did it when she now has to find another way to escape.
Biorider
Sargeant
Sargeant

Batgirl into the Steam Room

With all the discussion about this one, let's dive straight into it!
And yeah, a pity we never get to see the inside. However, the action outside makes up for it!
Starts off with Batgirl posing and telling the Riddler off.

Batgirl goes after the Siren, but slowly backs away as two henchmen approaches her.
Two more brutes arrive from the back and ready to ambush the oblivious daredoll.

I love the look of surprise and helplessness as the men snatched her:

I think this is also one of the best struggle, up there with the Cat's Whiskers capture scene.
All that kicking and futile effort to wiggle herself free was simply a delight!

Lifting the petite crimefighter by her armpits, they carried her away with ease.

That's one, two, three, four.... 4 dudes escorting Batgirl into the Steam Room.
And that's the end of peril.

This always brings good discussion like:
What exactly happens in that Steam Room?

Some random thoughts and scenarios:

• The henchmen simply opened a door and tossed her inside, then locking her from the outside.
• Have Batgirl bound to something, like chained onto a wall. Two henchmen tied her up, while the other two stood guard.
• Since it was a Steam Room, did they leave the batsuit on her, or did they undress her to allow maximum steam treatment?
henchmen comes out of the Steam Room and presents the Riddler with the Batgirl suit, utility belt, boots and etc.
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

If I remember correctly, the steam room was pretty early in Batgirl's crime-fighting career. It may have been the first real adversity she faced (I can't remember if this episode was before or after King Tut's hechwoman KO'd her with the vase), but I'm pretty sure it was before most of the other perils.
The way she was just so physically overwhelmed must have been pretty tough on her ego.
I often wonder after incidents such as this what kept her coming back. (Well, OK, I know it was just a show, but for a young crimefighter just starting out, getting your butt kicked like that must be discouraging.)