Potential new heroine for heroineperil.com

Home of Live Action Superheroine/Damsel in Distress Videos
Valik10
Producer
Producer

A few weeks ago I shot a custom for a long time site supporter with Niki Lee Young. I wanted to get some opinions on whether people think this could be a viable costume moving forward. THe customer named her Slipstream. Here's a preview pic
Attachments
Niki in Silver.jpg
Niki in Silver.jpg (22.84 KiB) Viewed 8142 times
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Its pretty plain - don't get me wrong its ok, but I think you need something to pep it up a little - bracelets or gloves maybe?
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Valik10
Producer
Producer

Thanks like I said that was a custom but I have no problem adding things to it
ttb51m
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

there is no such thing as a bad unitard
rand47
Neophyte
Neophyte

A small eye mask (silver?) might be cool. It would be useful to know what this character's powers are -- Slipstream sounds like a speedster or a chameleon.
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

A belt always accentuates the fabulous waist.

OOh! I see that it is snowing and the wind is blowing. Time to put on my coat inside.

P.S. On my old laptop, the Christmas lights above explode into corresponding colors. NO sound effects, however.....
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Not a fan really. Never particularly liked a heroine in pants lol even if they are skintight. Gotta let those pantyhosed legs show :)
Youth111
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

She looks good, I'm a fan of pants and unitards it adds to realism,a heroine has to deal with elements, especially at night
fog
Henchman
Henchman

love it
Night_Lantern
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Got to agree. There is no such thing as bad when it comes to spandex on a sexy woman. I like the look but think she could use a silver cape and gloves to go along with that silver mask if you decide to go that route.
dantoon
Henchman
Henchman

Looks great!
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

The model looks fine to me. With that hair color and style she sort of reminds me of Power Girl or Invisible Woman.

For the costume, I like the silver look (i like shiny material) but, would suggest adding a few black accessories.

A small black mask, standard heroine fare.

Black gloves of some sort, maybe wrist length fingerless might look cool and shouldnt be too hard to come by.

A short black cape might look good, maybe the hem ending around her waist or hips.

This would break up that block of silver and give her a more visually interesting look.

An emblem or some sort would be really nice, but that would be a level of difficulty harder than youre willing to deal with.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Think black gloves is a good call - elbow length ones I suggest.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
flagonforge
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

very hot, but I like the suggestions as well.
thecatsuit
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Not all that far from this classic, which isn't a bad thing might I add!
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

Not a fan of the full hooded mask head wear (i like to see the hair on my heroine), and the wrist blasters look a little bulky which detracts from the sleek nature of the heroine, but otherwise a pretty good look.
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Love it, but always been a fan of simpler outfits. Just would add a few accent pieces like gloves and possibly a mask.
Bronson881
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I liked Niki Lee Young in Liberty and Justice and look forward to her in more videos. As for Heroineperil, I look forward to see her in that as well.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Damn thats sexy!!! Would look great with a silver metal ballgag and all silver stainless bdsm gear...if that is what ends up happening to her that it....