Hannah Perez at Heroineperil.com

Home of Live Action Superheroine/Damsel in Distress Videos
Valik10
Producer
Producer

Finally after what seems like years,it has been actually, Hannah Perez will be shooting this Sunday for www.heroineperil.com and I couldnt be more thrilled.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Good on you, dude! Enjoy!
She is lovely.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
glitter rock
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I would be great if you could work in a little mind control, she is one of the best. Just a thought
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Hannah looks great in a superheroine uniform or a business suit. Is there any chance you could do some secret identity stuff with her before she transforms?
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
shevek
Producer
Producer

I second Heroine Addict's suggestion.
Anyway, Hannah Perez is great, so have at it.
Last edited by shevek 6 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I agree with vadimfv's comment that the secret identity is about identifying the ordinary and weaker persona. It gives the heroine's downfall more meaning if her whole superheroine identity is stripped away and the real her is a character we already know.

Besides, Hannah always rocks a skirt and heels.
Attachments
hhh3474-2.jpg
hhh3474-2.jpg (133.45 KiB) Viewed 9391 times
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

II would love to see Hannah as Wonder Woman in some sexual peril and being dragged and held by her top while slapped around. Loved the video in which she is groped by the female villain, and later there is an implied sexual sequence with a gorilla (which sounds weird in writing this, but would actually be cool to see I think).
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
Valik10
Producer
Producer

I'll hopefully be able to post some stills from the shoot sometime tomorrow nght. Hopefully what Ive come up with will be a hit
tuxjar
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Hannah Perez is the perfect Zatanna. Just sayin'.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

https://twitter.com/heroineperil/status ... lang=en-gb

I'm impressed. Not only does Hannah look great, but that's the first time I've seen a Spider-Woman mask that looks anything like in the comics and cartoons.

Does Hannah get unmasked in this one?
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I would love to see a latex-like black and white Spiderwoman outfit. I like the more original outfit, but it looks too baggy, lacks shine, and covers up too much of the face.
I apologize for being negative; I see little of Hannah and I hope to see her in more WW outfits and other sexy heroine outfits.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Valik10
Producer
Producer

Sugarcoater have no fear I think that the two videos that were shot over the course of the day will hopefully have some nice surpsrises, thats all I'm going to say
Cthehammer
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Heroine Addict wrote:Another BTS shot.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCWopHXwERM ... annahperez
I gotta be honest. Although it covers up a lot of the lovely Hannah, the costume itself makes her look very very sexy. Not sure why since it covers a lot but she is a bombshell.
ttb51m
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

perfect costume perfect all over, haha see what I did ther?

this is going to be amazing, do it proud valik!
rklein
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I was at last Sunday's shoot, and it was a delight to meet Hannah and see what these things are all about.
www.flyingsuperheroes.com - please contact me for your editing, and visual and audio effects needs.

"Now, don't try to get away! I am more muscular, more cunning, faster, and larger than you are....and, I'm a genius!"
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Hannah is one of the hottest ladies in the business and this outfit does cover all her best attributes but I have a feeling she won't be covered for long :)
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Any chance of a few more pics of Hannah? :)

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

glitter rock
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Hannah looks Amazing!!! any idea when you might release this video? Is there any mind control in this? No matter what is in this video I will by instantly.
glitter rock
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Any update on the release of this video, as I said before shoe looks amazing. Is there any Mind control in this video. I can only hope
Valik10
Producer
Producer

glitter rock this video has been up for a few weeks, theres a thread under new releases with description,photos and a trailer
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

That thread was for Double Take Part 1 with Hannah in the Red Vixen and Wonder Girl costumes. Will Part 2 feature the Spider Woman costume?
aerosmith
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Love the pics! Can't wait! I hope she might be wearing hose underneath.