"Sunder's Demise" Featuring Amber McAlester Coming Soon From TBFE Films

General discussions about superheroines!
thebattleforearth
Producer
Producer

"Sunder's Demise"

https://vimeo.com/158977461

Coming Soon to TBFE Films is the conclusion to the two part Sunder series featuring Amber McAlester.

Contains: 1 on 1 Male/Female Combat, Belly Punching, Face Punching, Low Blows, Ground Work, Kicks, Bear Hug Front and Rear, Back Breaker, Gas, Stimulation Device to Forced O, Death by Neck Break.

Sunder has been locked up at the hands of Milo Verruckt for weeks. He has her confined to a cell where he's been administering a sedative to keep her powers at bay. Daily he shows up to rough her up in a continued form of pay back for his brother's capture. During one such session, she manages to rip his gas mask off and escape. Once outside, he easily tracks her down as her powers are still sapped. She tries to fly off but can't manage the strength. He methodically lays into her. In her weakened state, she fights hard but finds it difficult to fend him off. With a quick injection of a sedative, he's able to knock her out completely and carry him back to his chamber. He attaches electrodes to her power center and her bust, and cycles 10,000 volts through her repeatedly until she's forced into cumming violently, all while filming her. He threatens to release the video to the public unless she apologizes, but Sunder never breaks. Find out what happens when the cocky Sunder challenges Milo to a battle of wills...

http://thebattleforearth.com/sundersdemise.html

Allen
Attachments
TBFE.jpg
TBFE.jpg (299.72 KiB) Viewed 4582 times
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

1. Love Amber and have just about every one of her videos. Definitely getting this one!

2. Forgive the somewhat off topic idea, but as it relates to TBFE's excellent work and phenomenal videos, I figured I might add it here. I apologize for having added this idea elsewhere, but I don't know which threads are read by producers constantly.

3. My idea: What about having Amber dress up as Supergirl (but without the mini-skirt) and don a more sexually charged up Supergirl, almost looking to be captured and sexed up? Essentially, a more lascivious, lust-driven heroine who talks dirty (a bad girl version of Supergirl). This could be the result of her being exposed to a certain kind of Kryptonite (similar to Superman III). The video could begin with Amber playing the sweet Supergirl (with mini-skirt) being exposed to the Kryptonite. A scene with a good back-and-forth with a villain could be used for an action sequence, ending with Supergirl winning but being inadvertently exposed to the new Kryptonite.
A brief montage later (showing Supergirl lounging in her house, touching herself, stripping off the mini-skirt, drinking a beer), Supergirl is now flying around with a really high-cut Supergirl outfit, and when she confronts a villain who starts talking about what he plans on doing to her should he capture her, Supergirl says, "Why wait? Why don't you shut up and show me what you're going to do?" Supergirl then lets the guy have his way with her, all while talking dirty and getting into it.

Sorry, apologies for briefly going off-topic. I just love Amber as a superheroine and would really like to see her in such a role. I think she would pull it off exceptionally well.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
Imagineer
Overlord
Overlord

As hard as you've been pitching that story idea all over this board, this week's episode of Supergirl must have really made you feel funny down there.
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

1. I love the Sunder character

2. Amber is just fantastic
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Lol, I am indeed pitching it hard! But I genuinely think this would be a best-seller.
Haven't watched the Supergirl series much but have it on dvr. It's a bit too hokey at times, but I do love the character.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

PowerGirlFanBoy
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Why don't you just save up for a custom, Sugarcoater? Sounds like it'll probably be the best to get what you want to see.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

lionbadger wrote:1. I love the Sunder character

2. Amber is just fantastic
I agree, but would like to see her in more than just beatdowns. I'm not the only one who thinks this, either. While it's nice to see a hot heroine like Sunder getting tested and ultimately defeated, I think there is a lot of room for creativity to achieve that without having to go down the beatdown road again. Force her to do a sexy dance, or force her to remove her mask, or have her being prepared for some kinky medical procedure or something. I've found no reason to buy part 2s of most of the movies out now because it's mostly the same thing over and over.
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

avenger wrote:I agree, but would like to see her in more than just beatdowns. I'm not the only one who thinks this, either. While it's nice to see a hot heroine like Sunder getting tested and ultimately defeated, I think there is a lot of room for creativity to achieve that without having to go down the beatdown road again. Force her to do a sexy dance, or force her to remove her mask, or have her being prepared for some kinky medical procedure or something. I've found no reason to buy part 2s of most of the movies out now because it's mostly the same thing over and over.
I imagine that beat downs are fairly economical and not too taxing for the model so tick a lot of production boxes.

I agree that some variation in defeats would be good. Traps might be a bit difficult to pull off convincingly but I guess you could have some sort of kryptonite radiation box or oven type thing. Have the heroine slowly weakening and then pleading and then basically agreeing to anything once weak.

I think some sort of messy poisoning circa the old SHC serial Nighthawk would be a good change of pace.

Primal's Black Wasp did the "get the heroine addicted and turn her" thing fantastically well with Brittney Amber recently.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Take for example, Sunder being defeated and taken away to a 'procedure', that turns out to be a sinister plan to breed her to make a hybrid super race of soldiers....in cliffhanger fashion we see her strapped to a table. Her costume hanging nearby, a large white sheet covers her while an oxygen mask covers her face. A tray of unknown medical tools and instruments nearby. Some dialogue explaining what they're about to do to her....no nudity, no graphic sex or anything, just visuals and dialogue and everything is implied. Wouldn't that be a scenario many people would be interested in? The beatdowns and easy endings just get old and don't do it for me. Why not show something different with an impending peril or situation? Something that actually makes you want to pay for a part 2
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

@ Powergirlfanboy

I like to throw out plot ideas and see if it inspires producers. In fact, it seems odd that customers should pay for a product someone is already making to sell to customers. The way I see it, if a plot idea is good the producer will make it. Whether that plot idea comes from the producer or the customer is irrelevant so long as it sells. And isn't it already a bit of work creating scripts and plots? Granted, mine aren't always original, but they would be somewhat of a first with the model and plot brought together.
But I totally get it that producers may think my plot just would sell or isn't feasible. Yet with some positive comments, one never knows if their idea might eventually find its way into a superheroine video :D
Apologies for deviating from the topic; just wanted to respond to a fair question. Still eagerly awaiting more Amber action (and would love to see her in the black and gold Ms. Marvel outfit).

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!