Cat's Eye Diamond: Origins (Christina Carter Productions)

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Plot: The Cat’s Eye Diamond: a rare, beautiful gemstone of unknown origin, it possesses strange, yet awesome mystical power for those who are able to obtain it. And now it’s up for display at the local Gotham Museum of Antiquities, but the museum is about to get an ‘after hours’ visitor in the form of Poison Ivy. The botanical eco-criminal has heard stories about the Cat’s Eye and she’s eager to obtain the gemstone for her own nefarious purposes. Unfortunately, Ivy isn’t the only ‘patron’ who wants to see the diamond up close and personal. The felonious feline known as Catwoman is also after the shiny gemstone and won’t allow anything or anyone to get in her way of possessing its power for herself.

There’s only one diamond and one of these lovely Rogues will have to lose out to the other for the privilege of its possession. Because in the end…*there can be only one*… :)
CED_O.mp4_snapshot_00.30_[2016.03.27_23.15.09].jpg
CED_O.mp4_snapshot_00.30_[2016.03.27_23.15.09].jpg (12.94 KiB) Viewed 1948 times
Quick Pick (Thoughts on the Vid):

After we saw ‘Batman: Catwoman’s Demise’, my homegirl and I decided to see what other types of mischief Christina Carter got into while playing the role of everyone’s favorite cat burglar Catwoman, so we decided to check out the origin story behind the Cat’s Eye Diamond series. This first chapter was very impressive as there’s no superheroines in sight to become ‘casualties of war’ in the story…it’s just two lovely supervillainesses squaring off for a powerful gemstone that has the hypnotic power to bring anyone who looks at it under the user’s control and turn them into hyper-sexual submissives.

Honestly, to have an artifact with that kind of power would be a dream come true. And it was delightful to see what types of fetishes the models would engage in for this story.
CED_O.mp4_snapshot_04.43_[2016.03.27_23.02.49].jpg
CED_O.mp4_snapshot_04.43_[2016.03.27_23.02.49].jpg (24.16 KiB) Viewed 1948 times
Pros

-Well, once again, Christina Carter has put together an excellent script with wonderful dialogue and very stunning visual display in this fetish video. She carried herself like a professional as she always does and I must say, her performance as Catwoman is really turning heads from what I’ve seen and heard. Hell, she certainly has my homegirl’s attention as well as mine and it is nice to see her take a break from playing Wonder Woman for a bit.

-The talented Kendra James reprises her role as Poison Ivy and as always, Kendra looks stunning playing the part of the botanical super-criminal. Kendra was a fabulous choice for the role of Poison Ivy and I don’t think there’s any other fetish model as good as her when it comes to playing this part.

-Lovely costumes with Christina donning the ‘Lee Meriwether’ look for her role of Catwoman and Kendra James looking stunning in her green corset with leaf decoration, satin gloves and hosiery and that fire-engine red lipstick of hers.

-Great filming locations for Catwoman’s lair as well as the museum where the Cat’s Eye Diamond was located. The lighting was perfect to give the areas an ominous feel, similar to the ‘Burtonverse’ films.

-Great camerawork and editing, nothing choppy and the audio was crisp, clear and precise. Best part, the music in the background doesn’t overtake any conversation between Kendra and Christina when they speak.

-Love the props that were used: Catwoman’s whip (which she uses as an effective weapon for defense and offense), as well as the Cat’s Eye Diamond too.

-Great special effects for the Cat’s Eye Diamond glow and the mist they used for Poison Ivy’s pheromone dust was excellently displayed.

-No story would be complete without a catfight and Christina and K.J. really go at each other, not holding back: low-blows and grabs to the crotch, belly blows, breast grabbing and so forth. (Both fetish models were truly enjoying this exchange)

-However, when Catwoman gets Ivy up on a ‘bondage cross’, that’s where the game really begins as she utilizes the Cat’s Eye Diamond to bring Ivy under her control.
CED_O.mp4_snapshot_06.52_[2016.03.27_23.05.21].jpg
CED_O.mp4_snapshot_06.52_[2016.03.27_23.05.21].jpg (25.86 KiB) Viewed 1948 times
CED_O.mp4_snapshot_06.55_[2016.03.27_23.07.09].jpg
CED_O.mp4_snapshot_06.55_[2016.03.27_23.07.09].jpg (36.73 KiB) Viewed 1948 times
-Christina and Kendra engage in some very hot and erotic sex play in the final part of the story and it kept me on the edge of my seat. Both beauties are in the nude (with very fabulous bodies I might add) and Christina forces Kendra to orgasm while humping a dildo against the mirror. (This scene was a good pro, but there was a small con to it later).

-Christina and Kendra share some wonderful kisses near the end of the movie also and that was the biggest highlight for me. Like I said in my previous reviews…I love a good kissing or make-out scene!
CED_O.mp4_snapshot_14.48_[2016.03.27_23.10.45].jpg
CED_O.mp4_snapshot_14.48_[2016.03.27_23.10.45].jpg (22.79 KiB) Viewed 1948 times
CED_O.mp4_snapshot_15.05_[2016.03.27_23.15.31].jpg
CED_O.mp4_snapshot_15.05_[2016.03.27_23.15.31].jpg (30.55 KiB) Viewed 1948 times
Cons
-Hmm…just a couple. While I’m not truly a fan of dildos, I don’t think it had much use here. Plus, the part where Kendra is licking it and sucking on it…eh, that just didn’t feel erotic enough. If Christina really wanted to go anal on Kendra, a strap-on probably would’ve been a better sex tool to use for this story.

-Kendra gets pleasured, but sadly, she doesn’t really get to do anything to Christina. In all honesty, it’s fun to hear Christina cry out like a banshee when she’s pleasured.

-As Catwoman, Christina should have more make-out scenes with her co-stars or at least make them longer in length just a little bit more. While it’s good she saved the kissing with Kendra for late in the game, she does it near the end of the vid.
Overall though, they got to lock lips with each other and that does put a smile on my face. :yes:

Final Outcome

Well, I’ve gotta give Christina her due…her portrayal of Catwoman really has garnered my attention with this vid as well as ‘Catwoman’s Demise’ and it’s great to see her play a different character besides Wonder Woman for a change. Overall next to her Wonder Woman character, her Catwoman persona has really ‘taken the cake’ and it makes me enjoy her performances all the more. And having the wonderful Kendra James by her side made this story all the more tasteful and tanatalizing…like a caramel sundae cone.

Final Score for ‘Cat’s Eye Diamond-Origins’: 10 out of 10!
*As a reviewcologist, this story is definitely worth checking out for all you Catwoman and Poison Ivy fans out there.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'