CHARACTER HANDBOOK

Not all stories have happy endings. Some don't have endings at all. And some don't even have beginnings anymore. Enter if you've the time - enter, pay your respects to these once-weres and might-have-beens, and move on.
cthulhu1
Sargeant
Sargeant

Last edited by cthulhu1 13 years ago, edited 9 times in total.
cthulhu1
Sargeant
Sargeant

Last edited by cthulhu1 13 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Thanks for all that hard work C! You got every single character that's popped up on the boards. I might have to give some thought to the orgins of Fade, Vigor, Velocity and Blaze. Thanks a lot!
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
sign4deaf
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Wow, this is truly a monumental work C!!! This will continue to be an incredible reference for those of us who enjoy writing about heroines' adventures. Your descriptions are dead-on and I know we all appreciate the enourmous effort that went into this. Thank you for a very valuable piece of research.
Can't move... This device... holding me by my... sheer tights... has me powerless!
phoxy_brown
Sargeant
Sargeant

The definitive guide to getting to know the characters as well as an excellent source for inspiration/material. Thank you for taking the time to compile this massive and complete volume!!!!