Twilight Zone Cosplay Series: "A SUPER Nightmare" is now in the planning stages

The Home of Superheroine Underwater Peril films and other things
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

IT'S OFFICIAL!!! LINDA HINES IS BACK AS "EVIL" SUPERWOMAN!!!! & SHE WILL BE DIVING INTO THE TWILIGHT ZONE, SUMMER 2016!!!
sntwsmallpos.png
sntwsmallpos.png (867.01 KiB) Viewed 8405 times
I'm happy to announce that Linda Hines will returning as "EVIL" Superwoman and will star in the upcoming second installment of the WON YouTube/MMP Studios Twilight Zone Cosplay Underwater Peril Fan Film Series presentation entitled "A SUPER Nightmare". We are currently in the process of ordering the costume and props for this installment and the target date for this project to be filmed in Late June/Early July. Now, the budget for this fan film project is $550 and We are planning to launch the indiegogo crowdfunding campaign for this fan film project between tonight or tomorrow. We will bring you more info on the crowdfunding campaign and will tell you the plot of the story as well later tonight. So, stay tuned!
Attachments
evilsuperwomantwilghtzone.png
evilsuperwomantwilghtzone.png (1.8 MiB) Viewed 8405 times
Last edited by jimbobklyn5 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

evilsuperwomanprojectzcrowdfundingad1.png
evilsuperwomanprojectzcrowdfundingad1.png (1.13 MiB) Viewed 8365 times
:supes: ATTENTION! ATTENTION! :supes:
The Indiegogo Crowdfunding campaign for the second installment of WON/MMP's Twilight Zone Cosplay underwater Peril Fan Film installment entitled "A SUPER Nightmare" Starring Linda Hines as "EVIL" Superwoman is NOW UP & LIVE! Now, we are targeting late June/Early July to get this fan film done. The project needs $550 to be fully funded. To help get this fan film project fully funded and off the ground... send your donations/funds to the Twilight Zone: A Super Nightmare Indiegogo Crowdfunding campaign by clicking/going to this link below: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/twil ... /3169026#/

The last day To donate to the Twilight Zone: A Super Nightmare crowdfunding campaign will be June 23rd @ 2:59am ET/June 22, 2016 @ 11:59pm PT. If you have any questions or want to get in contact with me..email me at: [email protected]

Short Summary/Plot Of The installment:
From the creators and the minds that brought you the WON YouTube/MMP Studios Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film Series come a new Superheroine/Cosplay Series that is combines with the Twilight Zone. WON YouTube/Jimbo-FailExchange Productions is Association with MMP Studios presents: The Twilight Zone Cosplay Underwater Peril fan Film Series. The series is a combination of Cosplay & The Twilight Zone featuring different MMP Studio Model or Models/Actress or Actresses in each installment. The series will focus on different characters that enter into different situations on a particular day or moment and end up in an underwater peril situation that they either live or die in it. The characters will either be Superheroines, Cosplay characters (Police officer, Cheerleader or etc) and will feature different MMP talent in each installment of the series. Most of these installments will feature only one person in it and sometimes two. Now...the second installment of this series is entitled " A SUPER Nightmare". Its stars Linda Hines as "EVIL" Superwoman. This is a non-profit YouTube Fan Film. Now, the plot of the story takes place at time that in Supergirl VI..we see that Emily Nessbocker (Linda Hines) was picked up by Marc Luthor and was injected with a powerful formula that would give her the same powers as Supergirl..but is a lot stronger and is evil and dangerous. but the question is....how long did it take for Emily to transform to "EVIL' Superwoman and did the injection come with its side effects. the answer is yes and you the fan will get a chance to see what the side effects of the injection does to Emily and how is it becomes the main cause of her slowly transforming in "EVIL" Superwoman. Now, the story begins where is just another normal day for Emily Nessbocker..who isn't aware that Marc injected her with a powerful formula. As soon as Emily arrives home...she all of a sudden gets a massive headache. Little does she know...the formula is starting to kick in. She then decides to take a nap to see if that will help make the headache go away. A few hours pass...and Emily wakes up...she feels very odd...her goes to the mirror is she if she is alright. She also realizes that she feels a bit stranger...She then decides to change into something more comfortable. As soon as she opens up her blouse...she realizes that she is wearing an outfit with a huge "S" symbol on her chest. She realizes that she is a Superheroine (Sort of). She looks at herself in the mirror and can't believe what she is seeing. All of a sudden she sees a photo of Supergirl lying on the table. Emily's face turns into disgust. For some reason...Supergirl makes her angry and disgusted and full of rage. but she can't figure out why? but then a mysterious sound comes about and Emily now "EVIL" Superwoman decides to investigate. little does she know that that sound leads her to her worst Nightmare---a "SUPER" Nightmare for Emily Nessbocker! What happens in the nightmare. Is it fear and anger that cause Emily To change and what does that sound lead "EVIL" Superwoman to? It's a Super Nightmare she and you will never forget. A Nightmare that can only take place..."In The Twilight Zone"

What We Need & What You Get/
The Impact of Your support
The budget of this production is projected to be around $550 and when it comes to the cost of production. That where you folks come in. Now, if we reach our goal which is $550 quick in the crowdfunding campaign, Then, the quicker the project will be developed and done. But, I could really use your assistants and some support for this project. I know a lot of folks have enjoyed watching all 6 installments of the Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film series and the first installment of the Twilight Zone Cosplay Underwater Peri fan Film Series, free on YouTube and in order for us to continue making more installments to the series, we need your financial support and we can definitely use your financial help & support. Your financial support is always greatly appreciated.

if you have any questions.

Email me: [email protected]

For more info and updates on this project in the work or to give your opinions...leave your replies here or on our facebook page or at the superheroine forum.

Here's the link to the "The Twilight Zone: A "SUPER" Nightmare" Facebook Page:

https://www.facebook.com/SupergirlEndurance

There will be updates throughout this process. So keep and eye out.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Well, looked what arrived on my front door early this morning within 24 hours. The "EVIL" Superwoman costume has arrived. All that is left to receive are the props for this project. I'll give you folks more updates along the way when more props for the project comes. So, stay tuned!
DSC03073.JPG
DSC03073.JPG (125.95 KiB) Viewed 8363 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

JUST RECEIVED OUR FIRST CONTRIBUTION/DONATION OF $100 TO THE FAN FILM PROJECT'S CROWDFUNDING CAMPAIGN!!!

ATTENTION: I'm happy to announce that we have just received our first contribution/donation of $100 to The Indiegogo Crowdfunding campaign for the second installment of WON/MMP's Twilight Zone Cosplay underwater Peril Fan Film installment entitled "A SUPER Nightmare" Starring Linda Hines as "EVIL" Superwoman. This means that the project needs $450 to be fully funded and we have a month to go in the crowdfunding campaign.

To help get this fan film project fully funded and off the ground... send your donations/funds to the Twilight Zone: A Super Nightmare Indiegogo Crowdfunding campaign by clicking/going to this link below: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/twil ... /x/3169026#/

Remember: The last day To donate to the Twilight Zone: A Super Nightmare crowdfunding campaign will be June 23rd @ 2:59am ET/June 22, 2016 @ 11:59pm PT. If you have any questions or want to get in contact with me..email me at: [email protected]
evilsuperwomanprojectzcrowdfundingad1.png
evilsuperwomanprojectzcrowdfundingad1.png (1.66 MiB) Viewed 8313 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Update: We should be receiving all the prop for this fan film installment between today and early next week..so stay tuned!
20daysleft.png
20daysleft.png (1.66 MiB) Viewed 8141 times
20 DAYS LEFT TO GO IN THE "EVIL SUPERWOMAN'S SUPER NIGHTMARE" Twilight Zone Cosplay Underwater Peril Fan Film Crowdfunding CAMPAIGN!

$450 IS NEEDED TO FULLY FUND the second installment of WON/MMP's Twilight Zone Cosplay underwater Peril Fan Film installment entitled "A SUPER Nightmare" Starring Linda Hines as "EVIL" Superwoman. To help get this fan film project fully funded and off the ground... send your donations/funds to the Twilight Zone: A Super Nightmare Indiegogo Crowdfunding campaign by clicking/going to this link below: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/twil ... /x/3169026#/

Remember: The last day To donate to the Twilight Zone: A Super Nightmare crowdfunding campaign will be June 23rd @ 2:59am ET/June 22, 2016 @ 11:59pm PT. If you have any questions or want to get in contact with me..email me at: [email protected]
Last edited by jimbobklyn5 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Just a heads up: your poster says $550 left and the text says $450 left.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

DrDominator9 wrote:Just a heads up: your poster says $550 left and the text says $450 left.
My bad..I'll fix that up right away.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

DrDominator9 wrote:Just a heads up: your poster says $550 left and the text says $450 left.
just fixed it up.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

DSC03079.JPG
DSC03079.JPG (133.58 KiB) Viewed 8132 times
UPDATE: We just received the first prop for the second installment of WON/MMP's Twilight Zone Cosplay underwater Peril Fan Film installment entitled "A SUPER Nightmare" Starring Linda Hines as "EVIL" Superwoman. We are waiting for the final two props to arrive and we should get both of them between tomorrow or next week. So, Stay tuned for more updates in the coming days.
gorillaatlarge
Henchman
Henchman

Aha, a crowbar for a prop. Very interesting!!!!!! Yes we will all stay tuned. At least I will.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

I hope SG gets a ko or belly shot with the crowbar while weakened. If she just bends it and tosses it away, I'll be disappointed. I'm just saying....

jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

DrDominator9 wrote:I hope SG gets a ko or belly shot with the crowbar while weakened. If she just bends it and tosses it away, I'll be disappointed. I'm just saying....
Well, mind you this fan film only focuses on "Evil" Superwoman and how and what caused Emily Nessbocker to become "Evil" Superwoman. And...you kinda of gave what the metal crowbar was for in this installment. It wasn't for the 1st thing you said..it was the second part of your statement. So, you will probably be disappointed because mind you...this fan film is a solo performance.

But, I will tell you this, Doc. You just gave me a great suggestion for Supergirl 7 without even knowing it and I will use the Supergirl ko or belly shot with the crowbar suggestion you just gave for Super-girl 7. Hope you don't mind :cap:
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

As we continue to prepare and put together things for the second installment of WON/MMP's Twilight Zone Cosplay Underwater Peril Fan Film installment entitled "A SUPER Nightmare" Starring Linda Hines as "EVIL" Superwoman. Let's take you back to when we introduced you to Ms. Emily Nessbocker (formally known as Agent "I-270) and is now known as "EVIL Superwoman. You can watch her character begin to grow on the Supergirl V & VI Fan Film installments which are now playing on WON YouTube, part of the WON YouTube/MMP Studios Supergirl Underwater Peril fan Film Series, Check It Out!

(Disclaimer: I'm aware about the spelling error on the poster, but there is nothing I can do to fix it)
lindahinessgposter.png
lindahinessgposter.png (2.4 MiB) Viewed 8023 times
Check Out These installments featuring Emily Nessbocker's rise to "Super-Villainess!"
Supergirl V: Deadly Seduction (2015): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_UUdXeq7gM
Supergirl VI: The Quest For Peace (2016): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-_lrrLvvSM
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Are you saying that your next Twilight Zone episode is just going to feature two characters: Evil Superwoman and Marc Luther?

jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

DrDominator9 wrote:Are you saying that your next Twilight Zone episode is just going to feature two characters: Evil Superwoman and Marc Luther?
Nope...its just going to feature "EVIL" Superwoman by herself in this film...
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

UPDATE: We just received the second prop, along with the blood capsule makeup for the second installment of WON/MMP's Twilight Zone Cosplay underwater Peril Fan Film installment entitled "A SUPER Nightmare" Starring Linda Hines as "EVIL" Superwoman. We are waiting for the final prop to arrive and we should get it in the coming weeks. So, Stay tuned for more updates in the coming days.
DSC03080.JPG
DSC03080.JPG (140.78 KiB) Viewed 7963 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

14 DAYS LEFT TO GO IN THE "EVIL SUPERWOMAN'S SUPER NIGHTMARE" Fan Film Crowdfunding CAMPAIGN! $450 IS NEEDED TO FULLY FUND the second installment of WON/MMP's Twilight Zone Cosplay underwater Peril Fan Film installment entitled "A SUPER Nightmare" Starring Linda Hines as "EVIL" Superwoman. To help get this fan film project fully funded and off the ground... send your donations/funds to the Twilight Zone: A Super Nightmare Indiegogo Crowdfunding campaign by clicking/going to this link below: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/twil ... /x/3169026#/

20daysleft.png
20daysleft.png (1.66 MiB) Viewed 7884 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Here's some movie poster art I made for this upcoming fan film project installment:
asupernightmareposter#9.png
asupernightmareposter#9.png (1.27 MiB) Viewed 7861 times
asupernightmareposter#10.png
asupernightmareposter#10.png (1.29 MiB) Viewed 7861 times
asupernightmareposter#8.png
asupernightmareposter#8.png (1.43 MiB) Viewed 7861 times
asupernightmareposter#1.png
asupernightmareposter#1.png (1.65 MiB) Viewed 7861 times
asupernightmareposter#2.png
asupernightmareposter#2.png (835.11 KiB) Viewed 7861 times
asupernightmareposter#3.png
asupernightmareposter#3.png (1.36 MiB) Viewed 7861 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

asupernightmareposter#4.png
asupernightmareposter#4.png (1.82 MiB) Viewed 7861 times
asupernightmareposter#5.png
asupernightmareposter#5.png (1.68 MiB) Viewed 7861 times
asupernightmareposter#6.png
asupernightmareposter#6.png (1.43 MiB) Viewed 7861 times
asupernightmareposter#7.png
asupernightmareposter#7.png (1.37 MiB) Viewed 7861 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

10 DAYS LEFT TO GO IN THE "EVIL SUPERWOMAN'S SUPER NIGHTMARE" Fan Film Crowdfunding CAMPAIGN! $450 IS NEEDED TO FULLY FUND the second installment of WON/MMP's Twilight Zone Cosplay underwater Peril Fan Film installment entitled "A SUPER Nightmare" Starring Linda Hines as "EVIL" Superwoman. To help get this fan film project fully funded and off the ground... send your donations/funds to the Twilight Zone: A Super Nightmare Indiegogo Crowdfunding campaign by clicking/going to this link below: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/twil ... /x/3169026#/

20daysleft.png
20daysleft.png (1.66 MiB) Viewed 7717 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

More Fan Film Movie Poster Art....
twilghtzonenightmareevilsupermanartposter#1.png
twilghtzonenightmareevilsupermanartposter#1.png (1.8 MiB) Viewed 7632 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

For those who are asking about "once the Evil Superwoman Twilight Zone: A Super Nightmare Indiegogo campaign ends on June 22nd/23rd..will the paypal option still be open? The answer is YES! If you would like to contribute to this fan film project via paypal, please private message me on this page or email me @ [email protected] so I can give you all the details and info you need. Less than 10 days to go folks. The fan film still needs $450 to be fully funded. To help get this fan film project fully funded and off the ground... send your donations/funds to the Twilight Zone: A Super Nightmare Indiegogo Crowdfunding campaign by clicking/going to this link below: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/twil ... /x/3169026#/

The last day To donate to the Twilight Zone: A Super Nightmare crowdfunding campaign will be June 23rd @ 2:59am ET/June 22, 2016 @ 11:59pm PT. If you have any questions or want to get in contact with me..email me at: [email protected]
evilsuperwomanTWprofilebox.png
evilsuperwomanTWprofilebox.png (950.17 KiB) Viewed 7613 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

UPDATE: The Final Props for this fan film project have arrived....
DSC03098.JPG
DSC03098.JPG (132.8 KiB) Viewed 7595 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

We are all set with the costume and the props for Twilight Zone: A SUPER Nightmare "EVIL" Superwoman Fan Film Project....
DSC03101.JPG
DSC03101.JPG (139.03 KiB) Viewed 7574 times

Return to “WON/Jimbo-FailExchange Productions”