Avatar/Boundless: Hellina, Jungle Fantasy:Ivory, Ravening

shevek
Producer
Producer

Postby tropiccity » 2 weeks ago (Sun May 01, 2016 11:01 pm).

Anyone every seen the comics by Boundless? Some of them are just excuses to have naked girls having sex in comics, but I kinda liked the newest one, Hellina. Don't get me wrong. Jungle Fantasy Vixens was fun to look at, but the store was questionable. Was there a story??

Good call, Tropic City, on the Avatar/Boundless line. Those comics read like it's still the 90s (which was a most wonderful time). Hellina is good but my favorite is Webwitch (think Alien/Species meets SpiderWomen). I read a bunch of Boundless stuff online but it looks like those issues have all been pulled off - perhaps Boundless is aggressive about that, I'm not sure.

These publications are a bit harder to find in comic shops. I'll look into them a bit more and expand on this thread topic.
Last edited by shevek 7 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Leadpoison
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I recently pledged to a new Boundless Kickstarter for their series Jungle Fantasy: Ivory. Looks to be a super sexy series for fans of hot jungle girls.

shevek
Producer
Producer

Avatar/Boundless is really kicking ass lately with some of the sexiest bad-girl comics anywhere.

In the past few months, they have revived the Hellina title, putting out two new big issues.
They have also revived vampire romance book The Ravening, and cyber-action series Lookers. "All the sex and violence you've come to expect". And the art is exquisite and luscious on every page, literally oozing with sex appeal. Hellina's new costume is fantastic. Besides her, you can check outside the super-hot hellions Scythe and Maelstrom, plus Hellina's erstwhile enemy Pandora (who had her own book).

http://www.boundlesscomics.com/

new Hellina

Pandora and Delphi make a guest appearance

Scythe (from Hellina)

Maelstrom (from Hellina)

The Ravening

Lookers (wow, that art looks a lot like Gen-13 doesn't it?) they also team up with Pandora

Last edited by shevek 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
harriertalon
Henchman
Henchman

I'll pick up just about anything with a jungle woman on it, so I'm all in on the Jungle Fantasy series. The first series was a lot of fun...a different twist on the standard loincloth fable. Lookers as well looks like a fun story (I'm thinking it's the next level of Campiti's Exposure series) so I"m giving it a day in court.
shevek
Producer
Producer

Hellina #3 is out!

Scythe gets captured

Hellina's older costume (from Hellina vs Pandora)

Her dad, who molested her as a child, fucks her again in hell.

then hands her over to the demon Beset

she gets her mojo back and anal rapes her dad

Scythe is back, kicks Lucifer's ass

more Pandora

aaand...The Ravening #2 is also out!

Izzy and Corrie get lez-married. They open up their wedding present:

We also get a colorization of the 1997 story of their origins. The art is so amazing.

Webwitch is in Rhapsody's crew!

Last edited by shevek 7 years ago, edited 5 times in total.
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Hellina ? hmm what do we have here?

tne fiery, whip-cracking, sexy siren is on the front line fighting against the terrorist forces of Heaven. If you love non-stop sultry supernatural action – Hellina is the book for you!

YOU SIR JUST SOLD YOURSELF A COMIC!
shevek
Producer
Producer

The Ravening #3 and 4 are out.
In #3 they continue their pre-wedding debauchery - lick this coke off my pussy why don'tcha.
Then they go to Vegas to get married and fight a minotaur with a huge dick.
In #4 they confront a sexy angel with amazing sideboob, then they fight another minotaur and cut off its dick.
Also included in both issues are more segments of the older origin stories. #3 has a vampire hunter who's a Viking-age Von Helsing.

shevek
Producer
Producer

Hey guys: The new Hellina: Scythe miniseries (announced above on the last page of Hellina #3) now has its first issue out. In it, they explore a little of Hellina and Scythe's torried, bloodied lesbian affair and then they go up against a new challenger in Hell, the sexy brunette Forneus. Also in this issue are two Scythe stories, including the reprint of her origin of her first meeting with Maelstrom, and a tale where Nekrotika challenges Scythe for the rule of Hell and Maelstorm goes all futa (see below).

Hot stuff all around from Avatar/Boundless!