Azarra vs Amoeba

General discussions about superheroines!
Maccamc
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hi,
I just recently watched a clip from this movie and was interested in purchasing video. However at the company's website. This video is no longer for sale. Does anybody know where I could purchase this video. Thanks.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Hello and Welcome to the forum.

Might be a help if you named the company or the actresses involved. (I don't recognize the title but someone may know if the producer has a clips for sale site for example)
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
LtStrange
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Unfortunately this site is about to close down but if you hurry you can make it www.thesuperheroines.com
Maccamc
Neophyte
Neophyte

I contacted the site and was informed that the only way I could purchase the video, was to buy the whole discontinued package for $300. I really wanted to see the whole video, but not for that price lol.
shevek
Producer
Producer

Respect for that video...I remember that costume being great,and the actress (whom I think just played the one character,don't remember her name) was well-built, muscular and majestic. I'm making inquiries to track down someone who may have it.
Maccamc
Neophyte
Neophyte

Much abliged. Yeah that actress was sooo hot in that costume.