Janira & Sarah - Twisted Lessons! - Fetish America

Hypnosis, Mind Control and Erotic Superheroine Adventures!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hey all,

This is a video that I created for a new site I am partnering with, Fetish America (Not up yet)

Here are some pics from the vid. Lots of spandex, a few KO's, a couple of forced orgasms, nicely portrayed by Sarah Brooke & Janira Wolfe!

You can buy it from Clips4sale:

http://clips4sale.com/studio/20639/

OR

Since the site is not up yet, I can make it available to you via Paypal, or with an Amazon Gift Card as a "Forum July 4th Special"

$15

If you want to do that, send an email to [email protected] and I will take care of it and send the file.

Janira Wolfe wants to learn a little more about wrestling, so Sarah Brooke decides she will show Janira the ropes. After working on a hold or 2, Sarah puts Janira in a sleeper and despite the wannabe wrestlers protests, Janira is soon drifting off to dreamland.

While she is out, Sarah can't help fondling poor Janiras body, spanking her butt and running her hands all over Janira's unitard covered body.

When Janira wakes up, she is disoriented but is slightly aware that something weird is going on. She continues with her lesson and the 2 girls lock up for a modified test of strength. Sarah Brooke notes how strong Janira is and Janira pushes forward sending Sarah off balance. Sarah falls backwards and knocks her head against the wall, collapsing in a heap. She is out for the count!

Janira is shocked by this but soon she can't help noticing how sexy Sarah Brooke looks in her tight thong leotard and purple tights. Janira begins to run her hands all over Sarahs body and plays with her feet, kissing and licking them. After a few minutes, Sarah begins to wake up but Janira is hooked! She apologizes to Sara about knocking her out and when Sarah asks for a glass of water, Janira returns with a water and a rag for her forehead. Only, the rag finds it's way to Sarahs mouth and nose...Soon Sarah is back in dreamland!

Janira continues where she left off, rubbing Sarah's legs, feet, breasts and butt. After a while, Janira decides she needs to tie Sarah up and leaves to fetch some rope.

The next scene opens with Sarah fully tied as Janira plays and molests poor Sarah. Janira even gives Sarah a forced orgasm and Sarah can do nothing but accept her fate!

Janira puts Sarah out one last time and then gets curious about the mysterious substance on this rag. She gives a few sniffs and soon she is out as well!!

Models: Janira Wolfe, Sarah Brooke
Attachments
01.jpg
01.jpg (68.14 KiB) Viewed 2170 times
04.jpg
04.jpg (51.25 KiB) Viewed 2170 times
06.jpg
06.jpg (63.7 KiB) Viewed 2170 times
07.jpg
07.jpg (81.86 KiB) Viewed 2170 times
13.jpg
13.jpg (90.91 KiB) Viewed 2170 times