superheroine custom

General discussions about superheroines!
open123
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

hi all
I just came up with a quick superhero video about a nerd who sees a advert on his laptop about bid today to win a one day with a superhero robot to live out your fantasies on what do you think.
terminator
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

There's no real peril if the superheroine is a fantasy fulfilment robot within the story. It's just not a 'real' superheroine.

Maybe it could instead be an online competition to win a date with an actual superheroine? The nerd then hacks the system to make sure he wins the competition. Some time later, the superheroine arrives at the home of the 'winner' nerd and falls into his trap.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
open123
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

that sounds better do you know anyone who I can ask to do this custom video with.
terminator
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I've never ordered from her, but Cali Logan is the name I've heard unanimously recommended. If/when I'm looking to get something made, I'll probably ask Cali first.

http://caliscustoms.com/

You probably need to write a more detailed outline, though.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
bushwackerbob
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Heroine Addict wrote:There's no real peril if the superheroine is a fantasy fulfilment robot within the story. It's just not a 'real' superheroine.

Maybe it could instead be an online competition to win a date with an actual superheroine? The nerd then hacks the system to make sure he wins the competition. Some time later, the superheroine arrives at the home of the 'winner' nerd and falls into his trap.
I love this scenario, I would buy it in a second. There are other videos with this general idea, Rye's Super Bad Date 3 is a recent example. My favorite version is Captured by a Psychotic Fanboy made by Primal.