Adventures of O-Girl: Holly’s New Uniform (jwproductions)

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Plot: Lady Lovelace: she may look like the typical headmistress of a private school, but in reality she’s a notorious criminal mastermind who runs an academy where the schoolgirls are actually the daughter’s of some of the most richest and infamous criminals known to history. When these girls aren’t out carrying Lady Lovelace’s plans of crime, they’re engaging in naughty and perverted acts of sexuality…sometimes with each other.

Lady Lovelace asks to see one of her star protégé’s named Miss Holly in her private chamber, who then tells her about how she dispensed with a rival from another academy. Lady Lovelace is intrigued and impressed by Holly’s incentive to the crime ring and has a wonderful, silky gift for her pupil: a lovely nylon uniform!

Holly is overjoyed and ecstatic at her new outfit…but the gorgeous blonde beauty will soon learn that when Lady Lovelace gives a gift, it’s not always out of the goodness of her heart…especially when there are strings attached to it…
Holly's New Uniform (Lady Lovelace and Holly).wmv_snapshot_00.58_[2016.11.23_01.06.15].jpg
Holly's New Uniform (Lady Lovelace and Holly).wmv_snapshot_00.58_[2016.11.23_01.06.15].jpg (29.62 KiB) Viewed 3539 times
Quick Pick (Thoughts on the Vid): As a reviewcologist, I’ll go ahead and admit right now that I know almost nothing about the O-Girl series, though I did do a review on one of the earlier episodes for it called ‘Case of the Panther Rose’. What I do know, based on what a few other fans have described, is that it is a very popular series that has some of the greatest veteran fetish models in it. Aside from fan favorites Christina Carter and Lady Diana taking the helm, the series also stars Kendra James, Anastasia Pierce, Danielle Trixie, Randy Moore, Miss Darling and a few other A-listers in the fetish genre.

Apparently, the creator of this series seems to be heavy into nylons and bondage as seen from this episode entitled ‘Holly’s New Uniform’ which is from some unknown chapter called ‘Obsession’ in the O-girl chronicles. In this saga, O-girl (Christina Carter) and her fellow crime-fighter Nylonika (Kendra James) are trying to shut down some sort of crime ring which is being run by innocent-looking but very naughty and wicked schoolgirls whose headmistress is an elusive criminal mastermind who calls herself Lady Lovelace (played with wicked and sensual perfection by Lady Diana).

In this chapter, Lady Lovelace decides to have some playtime with her star pupil Miss Holly (played by blonde statuesque beauty Randy Moore). However, when Randy’s character receives a present from lady Lovelace, the term ‘Beware Greeks bearing gifts’ will have a whole if not lethal new meaning…

Pros:

-Well, let’s start with the set for this awesome fetish fantasy. Lady Lovelace’s chamber was very well constructed, complete with a throne for Lady Diana to sit in. Some good props were added also, including a massager for some very sexy forced orgasms for later.

-Fantastic camera angles and close-up shots were used and the cameraman knew when to get in close and when to pan and zoom in on the two beauties for this story.

-Audio was somewhat decent, though I had to turn my volume up a little bit in order to hear Lady Diana and Miss Randy speak. When they played some music near the end of the vid, the music was almost louder than the ladies, but somehow didn’t overtake their voices when they spoke.

-Fantastic outfits! My homegirl loved Lady Diana’s black sequined skirt, nylons and diamond necklace. I totally dug Randy’s schoolgirl outfit and I loved that nylon outfit that she got later on…very sensual wardrobe for this piece of art.
Holly's New Uniform (Holly's got a brand new bag).wmv_snapshot_11.10_[2016.11.23_01.27.55].jpg
Holly's New Uniform (Holly's got a brand new bag).wmv_snapshot_11.10_[2016.11.23_01.27.55].jpg (29.2 KiB) Viewed 3539 times
-Next, let’s talk performances starting first with Lady Diana. As always, Lady Diana is portraying the villainess (nothing really new about that), but as I said before, that’s pretty much her knack when she’s in front of the camera. I don’t think there’s anybody else that’s good at playing a villain than her because the way she carries herself with such sexuality and wickedness…it’s just tantalizing and tasty like a slice of ice-cream cake! Diana is like a queen cobra or a viper with her performance, just slithering and hiding in the grass waiting for the moment to strike and when she smiles, you can tell that she’s got something dirty up her sleeves.

That’s how damned good this woman is at her profession. Nobody does wicked quite like Lady Diana.
Holly's New Uniform ( Introducing Lady Lovelace).wmv_snapshot_00.49_[2016.11.23_01.05.43].jpg
Holly's New Uniform ( Introducing Lady Lovelace).wmv_snapshot_00.49_[2016.11.23_01.05.43].jpg (28.73 KiB) Viewed 3539 times
-Then, there’s Randy Moore as Miss Holly. Though she and Lady Diana share the spotlight playing the villains in the story, Randy practically steals the show playing naughty schoolgirl criminal Miss Holly. Holly seems to be something of a sadist because she gets off on seeing others in torment, even if it’s a fellow schoolmate. She even tells Lady Lovelace about how she trapped her classmate Lauren in some material called strangle-mesh. Holly looks guilty when she tells Lady Lovelace, but she starts getting turned on like a light-switch just thinking about it and I was like, ‘whoa! This girl is as dangerous as Lady Lovelace!’

Randy had my full attention with her performance and she really nailed playing the part of Miss Holly for this chapter.
Holly's New Uniform (Holly looking guilty).wmv_snapshot_01.36_[2016.11.23_01.07.50].jpg
Holly's New Uniform (Holly looking guilty).wmv_snapshot_01.36_[2016.11.23_01.07.50].jpg (33.61 KiB) Viewed 3539 times
Holly's New Uniform (Holly getting wet).wmv_snapshot_02.12_[2016.11.23_01.09.04].jpg
Holly's New Uniform (Holly getting wet).wmv_snapshot_02.12_[2016.11.23_01.09.04].jpg (34.75 KiB) Viewed 3539 times
-There’s lots of great fetishes for this story: as I said, nylons and bondage are at the top of the list, but there’s some great forced orgasm scenes in the story and a wonderful striptease courtesy of Randy when she gets her new outfit from Lady Diana’s character.

-Loved the part where Randy is sitting in Diana’s lap and Diana has her tell her what happened to one of the academy’s rival students…all the while vibing her with a massager! Randy’s moans, facial expressions and looks of ecstasy were priceless in that scene as she talks about trapping her rival in a vat of quick sand!
Holly's New Uniform (Holly Ecstatic).wmv_snapshot_03.17_[2016.11.23_01.19.36].jpg
Holly's New Uniform (Holly Ecstatic).wmv_snapshot_03.17_[2016.11.23_01.19.36].jpg (29.11 KiB) Viewed 3539 times
-However, at the 20:21 point of the vid, this steamy, sensual story starts to venture into ‘dark territory’ when some ominous music starts to play and Holly is looking terribly uncomfortable. My throat started to tightened when Randy starts to moan and begins to struggle and I was like, ‘Oh no. Please don’t tell me this was a trap that Lady Lovelace set up on purpose!’

Needless to say…it was. (I don’t wanna spoil too much on what the trap is and what it does to Randy, but it will make you feel ultra-bad for her character. Goodness knows I was really sympathizing for her…and I don’t usually do that where the villains are involved).

Cons

-Just a few. The last eleven minutes of the vid is just Randy moaning and struggling about like a bound sea bass. While this scene was sensual, it was way too long.

-There’s no real explanation on why Lady Lovelace sets poor Holly up the way she did. I wasn’t trying to read too much into the plot of the story but my homegirl and I were just scratching our heads at the last scene asking the following questions to ourselves:

‘What did Holly do to deserve this treatment?’

‘Is she being punished for something? If so, what?’ ‘Did she fail to do something and now Lady Lovelace is invoking the old ‘YOU HAVE FAILED ME FOR THE LAST TIME’ trope on poor Holly?’

‘Maybe Holly was a traitor to Lady Lovelace, either helping O-girl or the Lovelace’s rivals at the A&O Academy and now Lady Lovelace is showing her what they do to traitors.’

So many questions, so many possibilities and we still haven’t a clue as to what Lady Lovelace’s motives were for that final scene. Hell, we’re not even sure if Holly will still be alive for any other chapters, but I’m hoping they haven’t written Randy’s character off. (Probably doesn’t matter much seeing as how Randy’s no longer in the fetish genre anymore, which really sucks, because she gave a grade-A performance in this).

Final Outcome

Well, aside from two little cons, I found this fetish vid very intriguing (that and I think I know now where Star5 is getting those pics for her ‘Ada Knight’ fan fiction that she’s asked me to post here on the forum’s storyboards). Either way though, the creator of this particular vid really struck oil as it really had my female juices flowing.

You know, a couple of people that I spoke with said that Christina, nor Diana, nor Kendra will take any custom requests to play O-girl, Nylonika or even Lady Lovelace and that’s kinda heartbreaking to know because the outfits that these ladies wear are stunning (especially Kendra’s and Christina’s). Totally love that purple O-girl outfit that Christina wears and my homegirl loves Kendra’s nylon outfit. In all honesty, if O-girl and Nylonika are as popular as people say they are, I really think Christina and Kendra should give a custom request for these two beauties a try.

Final Score for ‘O-Girl-Holly’s New Uniform’: 10 out of 10! :thumbup:

As a reviewcologist, I highly recommend this vid for those who are into nylons and a little bondage.

Check it out here: http://clips4sale.com/studio/49861/9306 ... ew-Uniform
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Some more screenshots for this orgasmic O-girl adventure!
Holly's New Uniform (Talk to me Holly).wmv_snapshot_02.37_[2016.11.23_01.09.48].jpg
Holly's New Uniform (Talk to me Holly).wmv_snapshot_02.37_[2016.11.23_01.09.48].jpg (27.75 KiB) Viewed 3533 times
Holly's New Uniform (Holly getting off).wmv_snapshot_02.49_[2016.11.23_01.10.16].jpg
Holly's New Uniform (Holly getting off).wmv_snapshot_02.49_[2016.11.23_01.10.16].jpg (28.09 KiB) Viewed 3533 times
Holly's New Uniform (A Gift for Holly).wmv_snapshot_04.46_[2016.11.23_01.21.26].jpg
Holly's New Uniform (A Gift for Holly).wmv_snapshot_04.46_[2016.11.23_01.21.26].jpg (26.22 KiB) Viewed 3533 times
Holly's New Uniform (A kiss for the student).wmv_snapshot_13.47_[2016.11.23_01.36.24].jpg
Holly's New Uniform (A kiss for the student).wmv_snapshot_13.47_[2016.11.23_01.36.24].jpg (28.04 KiB) Viewed 3533 times
Holly's New Uniform (More Pleasure).wmv_snapshot_16.59_[2016.11.23_01.36.52].jpg
Holly's New Uniform (More Pleasure).wmv_snapshot_16.59_[2016.11.23_01.36.52].jpg (28.7 KiB) Viewed 3533 times
Holly's New Uniform (Holly gagged).wmv_snapshot_21.46_[2016.11.23_01.46.01].jpg
Holly's New Uniform (Holly gagged).wmv_snapshot_21.46_[2016.11.23_01.46.01].jpg (20.15 KiB) Viewed 3533 times
What are you waiting for? Go on and check this treasure out while it's available. :buhbye:
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
KennyLoggins
Sargeant
Sargeant

Not enough O-Girl in it but still lets purchase for the sake of things to come.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

KennyLoggins wrote:Not enough O-Girl in it but still lets purchase for the sake of things to come.
Agreed, K-Log. :) Personally though, this was fun just watching the villainess torment one of her underlings. You don't see too much of that nowadays in superheroine stories where the underling is punished for failure (yet, we still don't know if Randy's character is being punished for something she did wrong or if Lady Lovelace is just doing it because she knows she can for her own amusement).

Are the other O-Girl stories just as good though? I've been doing some digging around and uh...a lot of people are saying that the stories all end the same way...with Christina's character getting caught in some sort of diabolical trap (and they never really show how she escapes from it).

Does O-Girl ever win any battles? :hmmm:
Last edited by Doctor Outcome 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Visitor
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

There are a few episodes that occur after a previous trap where she reveals how she escaped. My favorite is Lady Felina didn't pay the bill and O-Girl is rescued when it happens. Being too cheap is its own punishment. :)
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Visitor wrote:There are a few episodes that occur after a previous trap where she reveals how she escaped. My favorite is Lady Felina didn't pay the bill and O-Girl is rescued when it happens. Being too cheap is its own punishment. :)
:laugh:

OMG! I almost forgot about that one. I was over at a friend's house when she was watching that one. At the time, I didn't know anything about Christina Carter or Lady Diana and when I asked her about it. I wanted to stay longer so I could check out the rest of it, but I was pressed for time. My homegirl said that she had purchased that vid long ago and she has it on one of her drives.

The thing I remember was the dialogue:

Felina: O-Girl?! But you're dead!

O-Girl: Obviously...not.

Felina: But that's impossible.

O-Girl: You'd think so, but just as that blade was about to slice me in half, ZAMOW! The power went out. You should really pay your electric bill.

Felina (agitated, gritted teeth): An...Gora!

:lol: The lesson here: never send the underlings to do a supervillainess' job...of paying the utilities in time that is.

Christina was very flighty and full of energy in that scene and Lady Diana's agitation at Angora's screw-up was just too funny for words. I'm guessing Felina gave her a good punishment when she got home.

But all in all, that scene combined with the Bond-style music that played during their 'sword' battle definitely had a campy run of the mill feel to it...and I enjoyed that. Gotta see the rest of that episode if we still have it on our drives somewhere.