New Batgirl, need input

KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

We have Gigi coming back to us in January and we are thinking of putting her in batgirl costume with Eve as Poison Ivy.

While we will be shooting a clip or two with the black latex batgirl suit we will also be shooting some content with the new TV show inspired Supergirl costume. Please do not let the pictures with her wearing the old cheap costume fool you, we will not be using this costume on her.

She does not do nudity, nor sexual content so the idea is that this will be a purely peril video.

post your ideas and we can start looking into creating it.

thank you
Last edited by KnightsofGotham.com 7 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Some more pics of her:
ricky1989
Henchman
Henchman

Unmasked in public
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Pattern cutter!!
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

batgirl1969 wrote:Pattern cutter!!
?
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

KnightsofGotham.com wrote:
?
Sorry it is the peril from the 1960's batman tv show where catwoman straps batgirl while gagged and bound to a table saw(pattern cutter) its amazing!!
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I'm confused. The title says Batgirl, but the text of your original post only says Supergirl. :-P
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

TIE read the VERY FIRST sentence above the pictures. It is the way to enlightenment

(Thats not me shouting its me emphasizing)
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

TIEnTEEZ wrote:I'm confused. The title says Batgirl, but the text of your original post only says Supergirl. :-P
Sir.... That is a very good question because I did type up the post, then decided to edit the post and added more content to it but it seems that it didn't take fully.
Im just assuming its another bug with the latest update so Im going to go to it and re-post the full message.

but yes, for the most part we are:
1) putting Gigi in the Batgirl costume, but also shooting some super girl as well. Before anyone started griping and grumbling about the Supergirl costume she's wearing in the pictures the costume we will be using for the super girl movies will be the tv-show inspired costume and the latex one, and not the cheap one shown in the pictures.

thanks for pointing out the error and Im going back now to hopefully edit the original post, but as Tallyho mentioned its about batgirl.
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

batgirl1969 wrote:
KnightsofGotham.com wrote:
?
Sorry it is the peril from the 1960's batman tv show where catwoman straps batgirl while gagged and bound to a table saw(pattern cutter) its amazing!!

And it's been her longtime ambition to be put in that trap. Will somebody please make her (and mine, and I'm sure most of our) dreams come true?
thecatsuit
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

What about the purple latex Batgirl costume? Is that still in commission?
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

thecatsuit wrote:What about the purple latex Batgirl costume? Is that still in commission?
1) im not sure that suit would fit her as she is far shorter than eve.
2) eve will be wearing it when it gets colder as the suit is really warm
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

KoG remember the doctors orders - you are supposed to be taking it easy!
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).