"Solaria Consumed" Starring Blair Williams Coming Soon From TBFE Films

General discussions about superheroines!
thebattleforearth
Producer
Producer

"Solaria Consumed"

https://vimeo.com/197026710

Thank you very much to the customer who financed this film! If there was ever a film an actress fully committed to, this would be one. Can't say enough good things to everyone involved in this project, from the customer who initiated it, to actors and the crew involved. Many thanks and much appreciation to all! Here's hoping the hard work translates to the end product. We here at TBFE sincerely hope you enjoy this release. Check out the trailer and pics and look for it before the end of the month.

Contains: Face, Body, And Belly Punching, Low Blows, Crawling, Groping, AOH, Use Of Sedative Darts, Taser While AOH, Vibrator While AOH, Use Of Green Aphrodisiac Fluid, Topless Nudity, Continual Forced Masturbation, Forced Fucking in Multiple Positions, Multiple Orgasms, Mouth Cum Shot

Synopsis: Solaria is on routine inspection of an abandoned warehouse. Out of nowhere, she's hit with a sedative dart. First one, then two, and they just keep coming. At first she's cocky, but soon she finds herself having trouble even standing. A villain presents himself and through her haze, she hears him describe how he's preparing her for his master to feed on. She doesn't know why, but she realizes her arousal is beginning to take her over. Between the darts, an injection, and a topical solution, the villain continues to administer aphrodisiac substances while simultaneously torturing and stimulating her with electricity and a vibrator. She's to the point where the wind could blow at her power center and she'd cum. She's left entirely powerless, defenseless and humiliated. What's worse, she's so overcome by arousal, she's begging to be fucked and taken. Find out if she survives when the master arrives...

http://thebattleforearth.com/solariaconsumed.html
Attachments
TBFE.jpg
TBFE.jpg (294.63 KiB) Viewed 9484 times
bbsucks
Henchman
Henchman

Man, if there's ever going to be a better Solaria movie than The Party 2 (which is one of, if not my favorite heroine movies ever), this is going to be the one! This looks awesome.
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

This looks unbelievably hot!! Can't wait to grab this one!
Mattz
Henchman
Henchman

Holy crap! This is the shit! When's the release?!
Donnnnnn
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Blair Williams you are amazing!
KER2b14
Neophyte
Neophyte

TBFE just keeps getting better and better! Finally....a superheroine gets gagged, suspended. Blair plays the Superia part well. Way to go TBFE!!
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

Mega hot
Donnnnnn
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

So when is this being released?
thebattleforearth
Producer
Producer

Tomorrow evening late PST!

Allen
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

All I can say is ....WoW!!
thebattleforearth
Producer
Producer

Still looking at tonight late PST!

Allen
Donnnnnn
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

thebattleforearth wrote:Still looking at tonight late PST!

Allen
Can't wait im actually excited for this one!
thebattleforearth
Producer
Producer

couple hours to release
thrifty
Henchman
Henchman

I think Solaria has featured too many times in 2016, will we see other characters like Excelsia in 2017?
KER2b14
Neophyte
Neophyte

So far I've only watched the 1st 1/2 of this....it is excellent, brilliant, fantastic. Blair is exceptional in this role and keeps getting better. The peril in this one so far is just great. darts, ball gag, suspension---WOW.
wondergirlsupragirl
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Solaria is hot! :yahoo:
Last edited by wondergirlsupragirl 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
thrifty
Henchman
Henchman

I don't mind happy ending but most fans prefer to see heroines lose, and they are very vocal about it.
KER2b14
Neophyte
Neophyte

I can't say enough about this one. Just tremendous. Blair is really good, the story is really good, plenty of different peril elements. This is the one that others will need to try to match.
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

She's hot, but as a victim she becomes uber hot. She has such an expressive face.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Loved this one too!
If possible, in the next Solaria video (if it happens, and I hope it does), have Solaria held up by her top and slapped around like in the first video.
If also possible, have her taken with her uniform on. When Solaria has her outfit removed, it takes away from the heroine illusion. She can always be stripped later on, but perhaps have some sequences of Solaria being taken while in uniform as well please :)
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
KER2b14
Neophyte
Neophyte

sugarcoater wrote:Loved this one too!
If possible, in the next Solaria video (if it happens, and I hope it does), have Solaria held up by her top and slapped around like in the first video.
If also possible, have her taken with her uniform on. When Solaria has her outfit removed, it takes away from the heroine illusion. She can always be stripped later on, but perhaps have some sequences of Solaria being taken while in uniform as well please :)
I like to see the superheroine's costume either partly removed or removed completely but always near her as she's being taken, abused, etc. I get a kick out of the many, many likes and dislikes of the viewers of these vids.
shevek
Producer
Producer

So obviously this video is now close to being the best voted one of 2016 (just under the wire)..and I might well agree..but did anyone lose a bit of their suspension of belief when you could see the brand name on the darts that looked like they were lifted straight of a pub-target game instead of shot out of a trank gun? :)

Otherwise than that, brilliant!
ricky1989
Henchman
Henchman

Great