"Three Bad Things" Featuring Arielle Coming Soon From TBFE Films

General discussions about superheroines!
thebattleforearth
Producer
Producer

"Three Bad Things"

https://vimeo.com/200917809

Contains: Female/Female Combat, Face, Body, And Belly Punching, Low Blows, Multiple Submission Holds - See Pics and Trailer, Crawling, Groping, Topless, Consensual Pleasuring in Multiple Positions

Synopsis: Solaria pursues Trinity to the back of a warehouse. When Trinity realizes there's no escape, she turns to face Solaria. After a brief altercation, it seems Solaria is ready to take Trinity in, when Trinity sees an opportunity and grabs Solaria's head. Suddenly, Solaria finds herself in a dreamscape across from Trinity. Solaria angrily presses Trinity and is shocked to find out she's in Trinity's head. Trinity continues her explanation. It turns out Trinity has engaged other heroines in this way, forcing them into her head and then forcing them to face their three greatest fears. With the sadistic glee of a psychopath, Trinity tells Solaria she's going to do the same thing to her - force her to face her fears. Naturally, Solaria approaches the challenge with arrogance, not realizing just how scared and vulnerable she is, especially when she realizes she's fighting physically powerless in the head of a deranged lunatic. She has no idea what's about to hit her.

http://thebattleforearth.com/threebadthings.html
Attachments
TBFE.jpg
TBFE.jpg (298.36 KiB) Viewed 2761 times
shevek
Producer
Producer

You had me at Consensual Pleasuring in Multiple Positions. Belle vs Arielle/Olive is one of the hottest combos going!
thecatsuit
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

She's wearing a different costume in the poster to what she's wearing in the screencaps?
thrifty
Henchman
Henchman

"Suddenly, Solaria finds
herself in a dreamscape across from Trinity."

I believe that's the reason. I prefer the skirtless version though.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Looks great! Hey battleforeath...can you tell me how you got these pics connected like that in just one post please? I'm trying to do that for my reviews without having to do repeated postings of screenshots.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'