Site Will Be Down For 10 Minutes on Jan 31st

Info regarding this website!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

This just in from Villain HQ

We found a configuration issue on the network and will need to make some changes. We will make the changes at 10 AM on 1/30/2017. It will affect access to your server and sites for up to 10 minutes, but it should resolve the intermittent issues you have been seeing.

That will be 10 am central time. Translate your chronographs accordingly.

Stay tuned to the forum numbers station broadcasting on 12Mhz for further instructions.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

It says 30th in the body of the message but obviously lads and lasses it is TODAY, 31 ST.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
viking
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

A heads-up like this is always appreciated. Thanks for the time and effort you put into this site.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Oh yeah, they actually corrected it with a followup email but I didn't update the text here. Any troubles today?
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I've only just got on due to a 3 hour powercut in my village - so not best placed to answer that

Any issues ladies and gents
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Talk to Lords of Gotham. He seems to be having big issues. I've been okay today though, thanks for asking.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025