I suppose this is long overdue!

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
Damselbinder

Hails and horns, fellow superheroine fanatics. I'm Damselbinder, my stories being...well, does the name not give it away? I've got my 'Perils of Enhancegirl' series going on the story section, so give that a look, why not?

My tastes are a little more...vanilla than most on this forum, I must confess. But if there's anything I like, it's a long-legged heroine getting a whiff of the cloth. So there!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Welcome to the forum and don't feel that vanilla stories aren't desired or appreciated here, they are! I tell a lot of posters here to not be discouraged by feedback or a perceived lack of, the view count will tell you how many eyeballs looking your story!
SecretSociety
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Big fan of your work, Binder.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

I may be dark chocolate to your vanilla but there's room for both tastes at this site especially when your stuff is so exquisitely made. One just wants to luxuriate in the splendor of your sleepy web of ...(yawn)... damnmit.. you are good at this sleepy stuff!
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

DrDominator9 wrote:I may be dark chocolate to your vanilla but there's room for both tastes at this site especially when your stuff is so exquisitely made. One just wants to luxuriate in the splendor of your sleepy web of ...(yawn)... damnmit.. you are good at this sleepy stuff!

Dark chocolate....Vanilla...you guys sure know the way to a girls heart....
I love BOTH styles ....keep it up, never think something is too vanilla for our tastes.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Long overdue? No such thing as long overdue my friend. You're in the superheroine forums...here, time is eternal. Do what you like when you feel like doing it.

It's a pleasure and an honor to meet you.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'