Hello everyone

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
LiteroticaKatie
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hi everyone! As you can see from my name, I write on Literotica, under the name of KatieTay:

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memb ... id=1224662

I don't exclusively or even mainly write superheroine stories, but lately I find that I'm on a roll! I'll likely be continuing on this path for a while yet.

I hope you all can enjoy some of my stories on there. The main superheroine one is "Mom the Superheroine" (naturally). I'm working on the follow-up series now.

I'm also one of the many refugees from CoH, from back in the day... life just isn't the same without it.

Mods: I hope my story content meets with your forum guidelines. If there are any issues, please edit my post as needed!
My Literotica stories: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memb ... id=1224662

Muscles, sweat, and sexy struggles for dominance. And some superheroines too. :p
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Hi just so you are aware we split the stories here into the more normal /peril with some sex in the Stories section, and then the darker elements of defeat, death, stronger sexual content in the Dungeon Stories section. Depending on what you have it should go into one or the other.
Welcome and enjoy your time here
T.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
LiteroticaKatie
Neophyte
Neophyte

Oh, then, it should probably go into the Dungeon section!

Could someone move it over there please?

Muscles, sweat, and sexy struggles for dominance. And some superheroines too. :p
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I will but it will be tonight when i get home from work probably.

EDIT -I CAN'T SEE ANY POSTS FROM YOU IN THE STORY SECTION TO MOVE - Do you just mean the link in your first post? If so its ok to stay here

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
LiteroticaKatie
Neophyte
Neophyte

Ok - thanks so much!

But I will make sure that any future story content from me goes to the right board. :)

Daisy221
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hello, I am Daisy Simpson, a university professor,and I like to believe that I'm a very good professional freelance writer. Passionate about to writing and charity and newbie member in this forum .
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Welcome to the forum Daisy, I hope you enjoy your time here. I am a sort of meeter and greeter here so if you need to know anything just post here or message me. (If ypu dont knlw how to do that just post here. (DrDominator9 can also help)
As I tell new members be careful what personal info you post on the wider forum (and indeed via private message).
I write myself so I look forward to any stories you may post. We have 2 story sections, one for peril type SH stories and then one for ...well lets just say whete it doesnt end well for our gals. Thats the dungeon story section

wordsdoctorate
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hi Friends,
I am new to this forum, happy to join here.
Thanks for your information. :)
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Hi welcome, if you have any questions please post them here and myself or Dr Dominator9 will respond.