Re-introducing Myself

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
gamepal
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Hello everyone!

The reason I'm reintroducing myself is because it been a while since I've last been on this site (that, and because I finally remembered my password after all these years XD). But now I'm back and hoping to start fresh.

So to start, let me introduce myself. My name is gamepal. Contrary to my username, I'm also a fan of the superheroine genre. I've even been trying to create my own superheroine group, but it's on a much MUCH more tamer level. However, I was thinking of exploring more into the peril and sensual side of the genre, but nothing too extreme.

During my time on the forum before my hiatus I've shown off some of my superheroine drawings. Since then I just kept drawing, while at the same time improving with my style and craft. I'm looking to become an illustrator and character designer so I've been drawing ever since. I know that it must be weird to explain my career choice here, but I've been trying to branch out a little more by getting out of my comfort zone just a little bit (not too much though). Recently I've done a couple fan drawing of some superheroines I discovered from sites like sooperhero.com. One day I just had an urge to try and draw them in my style just for fun. I thought I would sharing them here.

Anyway, I hope I can share some more of my drawings here, maybe even do a fan drawing or two (if that's ok). Just an FYI I don't do any drawing that are too risque or NSFW, but I am trying to practice doing more pin-up sort of drawings in my style.

I hope you guys like what I have to show. :)
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Welcome to the forum - always good to have an artistic contrubutor, in whatever medium
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).