New Superheroine on the block!

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
MissBritain89
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to give a formal introduction, can't tell you blookes my real name but you can call me Miss Britain! I'm very much interested in helping others and thwarting evildoers (this place is filled with them!). I will be patrolling the roleplay forums to sniff out any baddies so be on your best behavior! I'll be taking PMs and hope to get a yahoo messenger up for concerned citizens to find me easily.

-Cheers and We shall never surrender
Attachments
british_invasion_by_amazonarrow-da5gano.jpg
british_invasion_by_amazonarrow-da5gano.jpg (201.45 KiB) Viewed 3877 times
Bugsy44
Henchman
Henchman

That is some nice artwork!!! You should have used Princess Kate as the model!!! Ha-ha
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Welcome to the forum MB, I am a sort of meeter and greeter so if you have any questions about using the forum either pm me or post here
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Bloody hell!! :)
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

Well MissBritain you are correct, there's evildoers and bad behaving bugs such as myself on the forum, you might get caught on my sticky nets!
q777happy
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hi MissBritain, I can't wait to see you fighting badddies
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

Welcome. Ive seen your page on DA. Great stuff.
drvoodoo
Sargeant
Sargeant

Jolly good. I just PM'd you, do reply. Do it for Queen and Country.
Miss Britain
Neophyte
Neophyte

Blx wrote:
7 years ago
Welcome. Ive seen your page on DA. Great stuff.
Old post, I know. But I think you're referring to my page, and... This isn't me. I think I've talked to this person before, and they were pretty understanding that I'm not 100% comfortable with somebody else posing as the character, but they did make posts like this before I knew anything about it. I see their profile here reflects that this character is mine. But yeah, as I've been asked about these posts... Not actually me.
Bugsy44 wrote:
7 years ago
That is some nice artwork!!! You should have used Princess Kate as the model!!! Ha-ha
Artwork courtesy of https://amazonarrow.deviantart.com/. The character predates Kate's royal status and Miss Britain was wearing nylons before her, but it's an interesting thought!
Anonon
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

The deviantart isn't you? That's very weird. I talked to a Miss Britain briefly in Champions Online once and I was under the impression that was the deviantart person too, was that you or them? I'm confused.

edit: I am dumb and I didn't realize that there were two different Miss Britain profiles posting in this thread. It all makes sense.
Miss Britain
Neophyte
Neophyte

Anonon wrote:
6 years ago
The deviantart isn't you? That's very weird. I talked to a Miss Britain briefly in Champions Online once and I was under the impression that was the deviantart person too, was that you or them? I'm confused.

edit: I am dumb and I didn't realize that there were two different Miss Britain profiles posting in this thread. It all makes sense.
I'm on Champions Online as Miss Britain. I'm not sure if I remember anyone recognising me from DeviantArt, but it might have been quite a while back? I haven't been aware of OP, the umm, other Miss Britain being active on Champions.

But yes, for clarification, the DeviantArt page is mine and I created the character.
Anonon
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Miss Britain wrote:
6 years ago
I'm not sure if I remember anyone recognising me from DeviantArt, but it might have been quite a while back?
There wasn't much to remember and it was probably a while ago. It was more or less "hey are you that person" "yes" "ok."
Miss Britain wrote:
6 years ago
the umm, other Miss Britain