Countdown To Supergirl 7 Unchained Underwater Peril Fan Film Installment's Production Day and More Movie Poster Artwork

The Home of Superheroine Underwater Peril films and other things
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

:supes: Hello again, Superheroine fans :supes:
Hope everything is well with all of you here at the forum. It's been a long while since I've posted here. Just a quick update and things...As many of you folks know..Back in Early march After many months of getting the funding and everything else together..The 7th installment of the WON YouTube/MMP Studios Supergirl Underwater Peril fan Film Series installment entitled "SUPERGIRL VII: UNCHAINED" BECAME OFFICIALLY FULLY FUNDED!!!!!

I want to thank all of you fans, supporters and contributors for your contributions, your continuing support and most of all....your patience. It took longer than we expected to get the Supergirl 7 fan film/custom video project fully funded...It was a long road, but we finally reach our goal and we are all set and ready to go on our side of things.

Now, We plan to get in contact with MMP Studios Next month in Mid or Late May to see what the production date for filming will take place and right now,it is looking like a production date in July is most likely the month for production to take place. That would also mean that YouTube release date for Supergirl 7: Unchained would take place in Early August. Again, once we get in contact with MMP and find out all the details ..i will make the announcement here on this page.

FYI, Check out the fan film series facebook page @ https://www.facebook.com/SupergirlUnderwater/
to get the latest updates and news on the progress of Supergirl 7: Unchained.

In The Meantime...Here are some more Supergirl VII: Unchained Movie Posters (including a new alternate logo for the fan film installment) that I have made over the past couple of weeks...
supergirl7bloodyglassesposter#2.png
supergirl7bloodyglassesposter#2.png (1.04 MiB) Viewed 3304 times
supergirl7savingSUMMERposter.png
supergirl7savingSUMMERposter.png (2.63 MiB) Viewed 3304 times
supergirl7misslekayceesummerposter#2.png
supergirl7misslekayceesummerposter#2.png (1.29 MiB) Viewed 3304 times
supergirl7helenkayceeposter.png
supergirl7helenkayceeposter.png (1.26 MiB) Viewed 3304 times
supergirl7misslekayceesummerposter.png
supergirl7misslekayceesummerposter.png (2.57 MiB) Viewed 3304 times
kayceeannesupergirl7comicposter.png
kayceeannesupergirl7comicposter.png (1.19 MiB) Viewed 3304 times
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
wondergirlsupragirl
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Fantastic posters, can't wait to see this! :yahoo:
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

No shortage of posters though
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

avenger wrote:No shortage of posters though
He's just biding his time until he can post pictures of yet another Supergirl costume he's purchased.

:whistle:

But really, jimbob, I am looking forward to this one.

:thumbup:
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

DrDominator9 wrote:
avenger wrote:No shortage of posters though
He's just biding his time until he can post pictures of yet another Supergirl costume he's purchased.

:whistle:

But really, jimbob, I am looking forward to this one.

:thumbup:
@DrDominator9-Thanks, Doc...Sorry for responding late. Like you, many are looking forward to it as well...including myself. It's been a long time coming, but I know it will be would the wait. Summer is not too far away.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Good Morning, Folks...Just an update to keep all of you in the loop on things. We have been in contact with MMP Studios on production date and the statuses of the actresses for Supergirl 7, At the moment, nothing as been scheduled as for yet..due to the fact that their are still things being worked out behind the scenes as we speak. Once, we get more info and clarification on everything..Then, we will announce it here here on the page. Once again, I want to thank everybody for their patience.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Jim -- Do you think you can post that list of perils you'll be featuring in the upcoming script again? I can't find the thread it was in. Thanks.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

DrDominator9 wrote:Jim -- Do you think you can post that list of perils you'll be featuring in the upcoming script again? I can't find the thread it was in. Thanks.
Sure thing, Doc....Now, here are the non-water and underwater peril elements that will be in Supergirl 7:
1) Energy Draining
2) Electrocution
3) Handcuffed
4) Headbutt/Punchout KO to her chin/face
5) Hypnosis/Mind Control
6) Underwater choking fight/Strangulation/Drowning
7) Acid Pool Death

Return to “WON/Jimbo-FailExchange Productions”