New to the Boards, Saying Hey

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
BettyDreadful
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hullo, all! I'm Betty Dreadful and I'm new here to the forums. I'm hoping to share some heroine peril writing I've been working on, and maybe get some feedback on it. Hope it's to folks' liking!

Additionally, I might be looking forward to some roleplay, if there's anyone that's interested- feel free to PM me, I'd be active here or occasionally on Champions Online. If you're looking for a brave heroine to test your evil ways against, I'm more than up for the challenge!

Looking forward to getting to meet people, and seeing what the community here has to offer!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Welcome Betty - if you have any questions either message me, or if you don't know how, post here.

We have two story sections - a more conventional story area and a dungeon story section for death and defeat

But don't be disheartened by the lack of response though the folks here rarely comment
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
LadySapphire

Welcome to the community!!
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

BettyDreadful wrote:Looking forward to getting to meet people, and seeing what the community here has to offer!
Welcome to the forum :)
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

Love your Avatar Betty, may i ask where it's from?
BettyDreadful
Neophyte
Neophyte

Thanks for the welcome, folks! Already really liking what I'm seeing and reading here!

Kitten wrote:Love your Avatar Betty, may i ask where it's from?
I'm afraid I don't know the original artist, but the full-size and colored image can be seen here:

https://luscious.net/c/superheroes/pict ... erotic_art
flagonforge
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

BettyDreadful wrote:Thanks for the welcome, folks! Already really liking what I'm seeing and reading here!

Kitten wrote:Love your Avatar Betty, may i ask where it's from?
I'm afraid I don't know the original artist, but the full-size and colored image can be seen here:

https://luscious.net/c/superheroes/pict ... erotic_art
Welcome! Looking forward to reading your stories! Thanks for sharing the source of that pic - very cool.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Welcome to the Forum Dimension, Betty Dreadful. We hope you'll enjoy your stay here and enjoy what we have to offer here. We look forward to seeing some of your works of art in the story forums. Take care and enjoy! :)
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'