Supergirl VII: Unchained Is a GO and production/filming will take place on June 19th

The Home of Superheroine Underwater Peril films and other things
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

After a crazy last 24 hours..I'm happy to announce that we have heard back from Kaycee Anne and she's will be starring as Supergirl in Supergirl VII: Unchained, co-starring Amy Christine. Not only that...but now, filming/production for Supergirl VII: Unchained has been set and will take place on Monday, June 19th. So once again...everything is NOW 100% set in stone. So once again..I'm happy to announce that Supergirl VII will be moving forward with Kaycee Anne starring as Supergirl!
s7midjunepost.png
s7midjunepost.png (2.18 MiB) Viewed 3306 times
Last edited by jimbobklyn5 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Wow, congrats, Jimbo. What a relief all around. What happened? Did Kaycee Anne buy a new phone and got a new cell number?? Sheesh!
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
WonderMan90
Sargeant
Sargeant

AWESOME NEWS My friend! Sorry I haven't respond about this great update it has been so darn crazy these past few months but I'm back and so excited to see our favorite superheroine back in action. Also, I'm so relief as well that Kaycee will be doing supergirl as well. :D
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

WonderMan90 wrote:AWESOME NEWS My friend! Sorry I haven't respond about this great update it has been so darn crazy these past few months but I'm back and so excited to see our favorite superheroine back in action. Also, I'm so relief as well that Kaycee will be doing supergirl as well. :D
Thanks, Wonderman90...we are too. Production will take place on Monday, June 19th!!!!
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

DrDominator9 wrote:Wow, congrats, Jimbo. What a relief all around. What happened? Did Kaycee Anne buy a new phone and got a new cell number?? Sheesh!
Thanks, Doc...she had a lot going on..but she was not going to bail on this installment or future installments either.
wondergirlsupragirl
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Kaycee Anne rocks, it will be fabulous to see her in another exciting Supergirl peril adventure.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

wondergirlsupragirl wrote:Kaycee Anne rocks, it will be fabulous to see her in another exciting Supergirl peril adventure.
indeed, wondergirlsupragirl...its always awesome to see Kaycee Anne play Supergirl in this series...Kaycee look so good in the Supergirl costume.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

This will be the last post about Supergirl VII: Unchained on forum until after the production date of June 19th in which after production is done...i'll post up some new screenshots and new posters once shooting is done. But in the meantime, the countdown is on for WON/MMP Supergirl VII: Unchained, starring Kaycee Anne as Jac Kent/Supergirl & Amy Christine as Retired Special Agent Melissa Bennett/Agent "S".

Production Day For Supergirl VII: Unchained Will Take Place on Monday, June 19th, 2017
The Film's Premiere Night Will Take Place on Friday, July 7th @ 8pm ET on WON The U 5.4 's YouTube Channel.
countdownsupergirl7psoter.png
countdownsupergirl7psoter.png (1.84 MiB) Viewed 3195 times
So until production/filming is done on Monday, June 19th...if you would like some more info and updates, you can follow us at the fan film series facebook page @ https://www.facebook.com/SupergirlUnderwater/

See you folks again in Mid-June :) :supes:
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

ATTENTION! ATTENTION! Due to schedule changes...the production day for Supergirl VII: Unchained has been postponed to This Friday. We hope to bring you behind the scenes photos and etc on Friday or Saturday..So Stay Tuned!

Return to “WON/Jimbo-FailExchange Productions”