Bluestone Superheroine Members Club! (Closed Group)

Home of Supernova, Wondra, Darkwing and many more!
jaykersh
Neophyte
Neophyte

Count me in.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Being first on the list of course means I get a visit from Melody and Melanie where I can "pretend" to knock them out(with chloroform of course) and fling them over my shoulder.And if my hand should accidently(but gently) slap their butts well I'm sorry :)...........not sorry :)
I know Blue no way but it was a REALLY nice dream :)
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Well, it's just about midnight and we have 99 members, just one shy of the 100 needed. So, I guess I'll have to join and make #100.

Here's the final list:
Bluestone Superheroines Club (BSC) Roster:

Richpartist
The Honey Badger
dunnie1
rockastan05
YTJGabriel04
Mamooche24
alexabs88
twd32
Warfish
Rp21870
ec76 (from SH forum)
DrDominator9 (from SH forum)
Super heroine lover
xj900uk
Chet3488
DrMabuse (SH forum)
Foolish Mortal (from SH forum)
jobber100 (from SH forum)
philbert0
squidd82
t0mAc3
darthtacos
Bert (SH forum)
ripper1 (SH forum)
Ryan Hinto
Masmune (SH forum)
rayman
madcat17d (SH forum)
Godz24 (SH forum)
Rag82
LTerry
markmarr
Totallibertarianism
Sdrox99 (SH forum)
samb55
Unknownn (SH forum)
Night_Lantern (SH forum)
modal (SH forum)
16 Blueman52
tiberius
Dr Manhattan
RobertBaron
ludicolo66
drzod (SH forum)
wondergirlsupragirl (SH forum)
LordSnot (SH forum)
Kaneda73
cookiezan2
redking
strangler_tw
drdoom88 (SH forum)
HeroDeath
WilsonP
mcg (SH forum)
DaStrangler
jhsnuff
Jdd (SH forum)
Supergirl77 (SH forum)
bbsucks (SH Forum)
Dragon1 (SH Forum)
ricardo (SH Forum)
Henchman
OOAgent
jaykersh (SH forum)
vrrvvrrv
Judah (SH forum)
Bluestone
33 email sign-ups

100 total

Oh, and it's the last member, #100, who gets to meet all of the Bluestone cast of lovely ladies... and I have... and they're AMAZING!

Blue
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

It was a nail biter, but the Club is formed and 99 people, plus yours truly, got in for free!

Membership is still open for others, but the cost is now a nominal $10.00.

Here's where new members, other than the first 100 free members, can sign up:
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=856

We'll be sending Members an email once we've set a release date for the awesome "Supernova & Supernova Prime vs. Doomsayer" movie!

There will be a $10 saving on that movie alone for all BSC members!

Blue
Attachments
StandardProductBoxBSC.jpg
StandardProductBoxBSC.jpg (76.53 KiB) Viewed 5186 times
ec76
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Very happy this is going to happen! Thanks Blue!
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

..............waiting by the door,waiting for Melody and Melanie.............................................................................
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Hey Members,

We'll be sending out a special Members Only email, hopefully by this weekend, announcing the Members Only release of the Supernovas vs. Doomsday movie! The CGI is coming along nicely, and I've been watching each segment as I approve of the final render. I am amazed at how good it looks. I'm sure you will be too. It's taking a little longer, because Members are getting the full two episode movie. Therefore, both episodes have to be completed before the release this time... but it will be well worth the wait.

We are also setting up a $10 gift certificate for members that can be used to purchase any of our older videos. This will be a one-time thank you for joining the Club and getting it off the ground. We are filming the next Darkwing next week, which has been re-titled to "Darkwing 16: Mind Games", and which contains members' input into the elements. So, lots happening soon with the Bluestone Superheroines Club!

Thanks for your support!

Blue
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Hi All,

Our editing team is working very, very hard in order to have all of the FX done and edited into the Members' Movie package by Sunday night. If it can't be done by then, there may be a one or two day delay, but I will keep members advised on the Members thread here and on FF. When the Members movie package is complete, I will send a special email out to all members and let them know where and how they can purchase this once in a lifetime Supernovas Limited Edition Movie Package. I will announce on those Members thread when the email has been sent. Members will then have until Thursday night at midnight to buy this very special offering. The public release of Part 1 of this movie, "Supernova 15: Doomsayer", will then take place on Friday. Hope that explains the roll-out of this first special Members Offering.

ALSO TO ALL MEMBERS, 16 members have signed up since the memberships went on sale, but to get your name on the mailing list for those who were not in the initial free 100, you have to forward your order receipt to me at [email protected]. I have only received 8 of these 16. So, send me that email, if you haven't already done so.

Blue
Attachments
Supernova Doomsayer still 58.jpg
Supernova Doomsayer still 58.jpg (734.57 KiB) Viewed 5096 times
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

The Special Limited Movie Edition of "The Supernovas vs. Doomsayer" is coming today!

An email will be sent to all those who have signed up for membership as of the time of the sending of the email.

To get you ready for Supernova Vs Doomsayer here's what happened previously. Enjoy!

Previously Clip:
https://youtu.be/UQYxubPkI7I

SUPERNOVA 15 TRAILER:
https://youtu.be/e1U5FnZBDyI

The FX has been completed a few minutes ago. We're adding the music now. The Members Limited Edition Movie release will be later tonight.
The regular release of the first part of this epic, "Supernova 15: Doomsayer", will be released this coming Friday!

There's still time to become a member and be allowed access to this special Members' Release. Just sign up here and follow the instructions:
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=856

Below is the Element poster for the first part of this epic, "Supernova 15: Doomsayer"!

I'll post again here when the Members Email has been sent.

Happy Father's Day!

Blue

:supes:
Attachments
Supernova Doomsayer poster.jpg
Supernova Doomsayer poster.jpg (991.55 KiB) Viewed 5074 times
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Calling All Members!

The Members' Email has been sent out. So, if you're a member and you didn't receive it, here's what to do:

1. Cry like a baby! :cry:
2. Then, check your spam/junk folder.
3. If it's not there, email me at [email protected].

Enjoy, people!

Blue
Ripper1
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Bluestone wrote:
6 years ago
Hi All,

Our editing team is working very, very hard in order to have all of the FX done and edited into the Members' Movie package by Sunday night. If it can't be done by then, there may be a one or two day delay, but I will keep members advised on the Members thread here and on FF. When the Members movie package is complete, I will send a special email out to all members and let them know where and how they can purchase this once in a lifetime Supernovas Limited Edition Movie Package. I will announce on those Members thread when the email has been sent. Members will then have until Thursday night at midnight to buy this very special offering. The public release of Part 1 of this movie, "Supernova 15: Doomsayer", will then take place on Friday. Hope that explains the roll-out of this first special Members Offering.

ALSO TO ALL MEMBERS, 16 members have signed up since the memberships went on sale, but to get your name on the mailing list for those who were not in the initial free 100, you have to forward your order receipt to me at [email protected]. I have only received 8 of these 16. So, send me that email, if you haven't already done so.

Blue
sent you my reply to the email i just read :) along with my added request for other means of payment as previously talked about in for mentioned emails
i hope this will do or should i send a seperate email to your email address listed here
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Ripper1 wrote:
6 years ago
sent you my reply to the email i just read :) along with my added request for other means of payment as previously talked about in for mentioned emails
i hope this will do or should i send a seperate email to your email address listed here
Got it and replied with the PayPal option. We aim to please. :)

Blue
Ripper1
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Bluestone wrote:
6 years ago
Ripper1 wrote:
6 years ago
Got it and replied with the PayPal option. We aim to please. :)

Blue
:yahoo: as true to your word Bluestone
With sped like that of supernova herself I have received my link - downloaded and an about to watch it all
Thank you for the added effort and I will definitely be writing a review of what I know will be another block buster series
Thanks again :)
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Hi All,

Well, we've now closed membership to the Bluestone Superheroines Club, in order to further prevent file-sharers from having access to members' packages.

Those lucky enough to have joined prior to 6:00 pm EST today will be rewarded with all kinds of special offers, including special discount coupons for those in the Club who have purchased our first members only movie package.

Blue
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Bluestone wrote:
6 years ago
Hi All,

Well, we've now closed membership to the Bluestone Superheroines Club, in order to further prevent file-sharers from having access to members' packages.
Are you saying that a file-sharing incident occurred? The words "further prevent" seem to indicate it has.
:angry:

I sure hope not!
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

DrDominator9 wrote:
6 years ago
Bluestone wrote:
6 years ago
Hi All,

Are you saying that a file-sharing incident occurred? The words "further prevent" seem to indicate it has.

I sure hope not!
There were attempts by known file-sharers to join the club. We had to shut it down to new members for that reason. Much better than having to dissolve the club because a file-sharer posted the members only material.

Since I had to beg people to join the club for weeks, I don't really feel bad about shutting the doors at this late date.

Those who supported us by joining the club will be the ones to reap the rewards! Sounds fair to me. :)

Blue
SupernovaDunneDoom
Neophyte
Neophyte

Bluestone wrote:
6 years ago
DrDominator9 wrote:
6 years ago
Bluestone wrote:
6 years ago
Hi All,

I sure hope not!
There were attempts by known file-sharers to join the club. We had to shut it down to new members for that reason. Much better than having to dissolve the club because a file-sharer posted the members only material.

Since I had to beg people to join the club for weeks, I don't really feel bad about shutting the doors at this late date.

Those who supported us by joining the club will be the ones to reap the rewards! Sounds fair to me. :)

Blue
Hey Blue,

Sad that you had to close the membership due to file-sharers. But, can an actual genuine member join in the bandwagon at this point? If so, how? I just saw the trailers on Youtube this past weekend and I am hooked with the production quality. I would really want to join in for members' special and support the Supernova series in the future.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

SupernovaDunneDoom wrote:
6 years ago
Hey Blue,

Sad that you had to close the membership due to file-sharers. But, can an actual genuine member join in the bandwagon at this point? If so, how? I just saw the trailers on Youtube this past weekend and I am hooked with the production quality. I would really want to join in for members' special and support the Supernova series in the future.
Hi SupernovaDunneDoom,

We have closed our membership and there are no plans to re-open it. If we had more than 100 members, we'd start to lose money as a result of all of the membership discounts, but you can continue to support us by buying our videos.

Blue
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

This is just another reason why I love and hate humanity. There are those who would never "share" (love how the term for giving away someone else's work is given the benign term "share") and even pay for commissions to be made; then there are those who want awesome work that costs a lot to be just given to them. Hopefully some day those simpletons will clue in to the fact that if it hurts those who are making the awesome products we love so much, those producers will be encouraged to just shut down their operations.
In short, it's not freaking "sharing", it's reducing the opportunity for fans to see more fantastic work by some amazing producers.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.