Hi

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
scotscot
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Hello all
I love this stuff and have been a member of the old SHIB forum for 15years plus. Unfortunately it now seams to be Kaput !

I love Wonder Woman and Supergirl in Sexual Peril/Bondage movies. Christina Carter has recently got very good..
Like all fetishes I started in the genre with soft core years ago and moved more and more to hard core to satisfy my desire.
Fortunately the Film/Clip makers have done likewise and I am excited to become a member here to see what ideas the future may hold.

{f I have one point to make about my personal fetish, it is that my fetish only works if the SuperHeroine stays as a SuperHeroine during the peril, that is ..keeps her clothes on . If she becomes naked then she is just another girl.......But I guess that is a subject for the forum !
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Welcome to the forum, as an old hand you probably know how to get about here but if you have any questions post here or pm (private message) me and I will try and help. Myself and DrDominator9 are here to help people new to the forum
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
athenaartemis
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

scotscot wrote:Hello all
I love this stuff and have been a member of the old SHIB forum for 15years plus. Unfortunately it now seams to be Kaput !

I love Wonder Woman and Supergirl in Sexual Peril/Bondage movies. Christina Carter has recently got very good..
Like all fetishes I started in the genre with soft core years ago and moved more and more to hard core to satisfy my desire.
Fortunately the Film/Clip makers have done likewise and I am excited to become a member here to see what ideas the future may hold.

{f I have one point to make about my personal fetish, it is that my fetish only works if the SuperHeroine stays as a SuperHeroine during the peril, that is ..keeps her clothes on . If she becomes naked then she is just another girl.......But I guess that is a subject for the forum !
Welcome aboard! I think you would like our Wonder Woman, Wonder girl and Supergirl videos at https://clips4sale.com/studio/67405/fig ... sc/Limit50
1-Banner.png
1-Banner.png (1019.91 KiB) Viewed 762 times
32-SupergirlLeashedKneeling.png
32-SupergirlLeashedKneeling.png (1.37 MiB) Viewed 762 times
11-Handcuffed.jpg
11-Handcuffed.jpg (509.64 KiB) Viewed 762 times
All these videos and more are available at https://clips4sale.com/studio/67405/fig ... sc/Limit50