Hold it right there, dirtbag!

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
Solaria92
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hello all, heros and villains alike! Im Kelly, a 25 year old personal trainer by day, but by night I become Solaria, fighting for justice and against any evil doers in my city. Im looking for some criminals to roleplay against, some hardened evil-doers who are looking for a fight, that dont mind getting a little dirty. I will fight with all my might to defeat you! But i know being a superheroine is a dangerous, usually deadly, occupation. Especially when you look as good as I do, and when you fight criminals as twisted and perverted as some of the goons ive seen on this website. But what can I say? Maybe I like the danger. ;P I look forward to hearing from you creatons of crime, and engaging in battle with you.

Turn ons
-overpowered
-beatdown
-teased (verbally and physically)
-groped
-humiliated
-raped
-defeated
-killed
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Welcome, we have an RP section. I am a meeter and greeter here if you need any help just post here or pm me
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Great to meet you Solaria! I know you'll have a fun time bustin' bad guys as much as I have a fun time writing about their defeat at the hands of the heroine! :)

Welcome to the Super League!
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'