Hello from a different kind of hero.

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
bolt
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hello heroines, heroes, villains and everybody on this forum,

My OC is male. So if it is not wanted to have a male hero in distress, please just let me know. I will excuse myself in advance for that.

About me personal.
I finished my schoolarship this twei month ago an will now preceed to study cinematic arts and dancing. I am from switzerland, aged 19.
I hope this in enough.

About 'Bolt'

About 2 Million years ago a planet like our earth was desproyed by its residents. Wars because of resources, religion, ethnic groups and other stupidities and pollution killed the blue planet. A colony of very wise aliens watched all of this an shook their heads in disbelieve.
They decided to save a group of teenagers. One from each country, bring them to an other planet and give them a chance to do better. The planet is called "Esnosie". Esnosie is rich when it comes to ressources and it has a gas called "Iuvenum" in the air that stops people from growing older than the oldest form of life on the planet.
After the Teens were brought to the planet and left there on their ownes they realised, that there was just one way to survive. Forget about wealth, religion or races and work together. And they started doing that.
Esnosie grew to a rich and friendly culture. The population forgot about crime, war, lies and hate. They worked together in any way and soon Esnosie was a rich planet. Technology, art, architecture, knowledge, sience and medicine reached a level that was far in front of the one we know on earth. About 30 years ago they even found the key to interstallar travels. Everyone on Esnosie has two jobs. One for a living and one to make the planet a better place.
Bolt worked as an agent in the "OIA" - The Office for interstellar Agenda. It was his job to have an eye on planets far awy in the galaxy. His second job was a dancer in the most famous dance theatre on the planet. After his 208th birthday, which was about a quarter of the age he would reach because of the superior medicine, he got a file on his screen about a planet called "Earth".
This planet is rich and beautiful, but full of people who want to destroy it. Bolt saw hate, rasicsm, homphobia, greed and dishonesty.
He asked for a meeting with the grand council. The council saw that it was history repeating and they decided not to do anything about it, because ist would be futile. Bolt insisted and in a dramatic speech he got the permission to travlel to the planet earth and tries to find a solution.
Bolt landed in the night of the 7th of July in 2017. He found an empty old house and hided his SpaceJet in it. Than used his hologram display to create living pictures of parents and his "Prep7002", the most advanced 3D printer in the universe to create money and anything he needs to pretend having a live on earth as a teenager.

And here his adventures begin.

I created this character because I think he fits into the times.

Bolts powers

+ He is very educated
+ He is honest and true
+ He is a trained agent. So he is a good fighter, can infiltrate like noone else.
+ His legend is the one of a teenage dancer. Who will even think he is an agent.
+ He is a master in "Pugnium". This a form of martial arts on Esnosie. It workes like Pro Wrestling here. (That we all know the moves)
+ He has technology with him, that is 200 years ahead.
+ He can create anything he needs in in "Prep7002"

- He is not stronger than a teenager
- He cannot lie, which makes him very vulnarable in interrogations
- He is a bit naiv, because he always believs in the "good"
- He uses no weapons, because the don't exist in his world.

What I will do

Tortures
(almost anything from tickling to streching)
Submission Wrestling matches
Anything that can fot to the scene

Sexual
No rape!!!
Orgasm control (one sided) would work, when I get captured and examinated for example.

Ideas fpr scenes and foes
- Try to get my technology
- Try to examinate me
- Try to interrogate me

Bolt in his camouflage