"Catwarrior 8: Captured Kitty" is NOW AVAILABLE!

General discussions about superheroines!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

"Catwarrior 8: Captured Kitty"! Coming soon!

Ever wonder what happened to the original Catwarrior as played by Mink?
Was she really killed as seems to be the case in "Catwarrior 7: The Legend Continues" as well as in the pics below from yesterday's shoot? Looks can sometimes be deceiving!
In any event, it has been a year since the Mink Catwarrior dropped out of sight.
"Catwarrior 8: Captured Kitty" tells the story of what happened to her as well as her ultimate fate!

There are two versions of this video, one where she dies, and one where she lives to fight another day and to appear in future Catwarrior episodes.

You asked for Mink to return to the role that she originated... and here she is!

Blue
Attachments
Catwarrior 8 - Captured Kitty still 1.jpg
Catwarrior 8 - Captured Kitty still 1.jpg (773.09 KiB) Viewed 10534 times
Catwarrior 8 - Captured Kitty still 2.jpg
Catwarrior 8 - Captured Kitty still 2.jpg (719.32 KiB) Viewed 10534 times
Last edited by Bluestone 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
wondergirlsupragirl
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Totally awesome, Mink is back as Catwarrior! Really glad to see there is a peril version and extreme version of this video to entertain both superheroine audience's. She looks gorgeous!

:love: :evil: :yahoo:
drdoom88
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

So pumped for this, Blue! Always a big fan of Mink! Glad to see her back!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

drdoom88 wrote:
6 years ago
So pumped for this, Blue! Always a big fan of Mink! Glad to see her back!
Yes, members on my forum were enthusiastically requesting her return. So, we brought her back. Sales of this video will tell us whether there will be more Mink Catwarrior videos after "Catwarrior 8: Captured Kitty".

Blue
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Mink has returned!

In "Catwarrior 8: Captured Kitty", we see how and why Catwarrior was captured a year ago, then see that she's been in the custody of the mysterious Collectors since then. Finally, we see her make an escape attempt. This is Bluestone Superheroine action like you've come to know with the gorgeous actress that you've demanded return to the Bluestone fold. Don't miss it!

Below is a behind the scenes pic of Mink in her Catwarrior gear!

Blue
Attachments
Mink as Catwarrior.jpg
Mink as Catwarrior.jpg (352.93 KiB) Viewed 10175 times
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Mink has returned!

"Catwarrior 8: Captured Kitty", starring Mink, is COMING SOON!

Don't miss this latest adventure of our sex kitten, Mink, as the original Catwarrior!

Blue
Attachments
Catwarrior 8 - Captured Kitty still 3.jpg
Catwarrior 8 - Captured Kitty still 3.jpg (663.01 KiB) Viewed 10085 times
Damselbinder

I don't suppose we'll be seeing the lovely Catwarrior getting tied up this episode, perchance? She has been 'Captured' after all...
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Damselbinder wrote:
6 years ago
I don't suppose we'll be seeing the lovely Catwarrior getting tied up this episode, perchance? She has been 'Captured' after all...
The script called for her to be tied up. Hopefully, it will make it into the final edit.

Blue
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Mink has returned!

"Catwarrior 8: Captured Kitty", starring Mink, is COMING SOON!

Don't miss this latest adventure of our sex kitten, Mink, as the original Catwarrior!

Here she is during an unmasked sequence!

Blue
Attachments
Catwarrior 8 - Captured Kitty still 4.jpg
Catwarrior 8 - Captured Kitty still 4.jpg (740.05 KiB) Viewed 9982 times
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

"Catwarrior 8 - Captured Kitty"! Coming soon!

Blue
Attachments
Catwarrior 8 - Captured Kitty still 5.jpg
Catwarrior 8 - Captured Kitty still 5.jpg (698.53 KiB) Viewed 9926 times
DrMabuse
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Bluestone wrote:
6 years ago

Blue
Sold!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Gorgeous Catwarrior to choked and beaten with a billy club at the same time!

Blue
Attachments
Catwarrior 8 - Captured Kitty still 6.jpg
Catwarrior 8 - Captured Kitty still 6.jpg (742.54 KiB) Viewed 9829 times
Catwarrior 8 - Captured Kitty still 7.jpg
Catwarrior 8 - Captured Kitty still 7.jpg (681.42 KiB) Viewed 9829 times
Damselbinder

Bluestone wrote:
6 years ago

Blue
WHOO!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Catwarrior is hit between the legs, and the expression on her beautiful face is priceless!

Blue
Attachments
Catwarrior 8 - Captured Kitty still 8.jpg
Catwarrior 8 - Captured Kitty still 8.jpg (673.71 KiB) Viewed 9745 times
drdoom88
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Element poster, Blue? Or are you geniuses still editing?? Super pumped for this!!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

drdoom88 wrote:
6 years ago
Element poster, Blue? Or are you geniuses still editing?? Super pumped for this!!
We are still editing, and I will be going on a summer cruise soon for a little over 2 weeks. So, you'll have to wait until my return for a release at the end of the month. Sorry about that. I fly out on Thursday. After that, you can still see daily pics from this incredible video here:
http://femmefatalities.com/phpBB3/viewt ... 2&start=15

BSC Members will get their special release a few days before the public release, together with their extra goodies.

Blue
drdoom88
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Bluestone wrote:
6 years ago
drdoom88 wrote:
6 years ago
We are still editing, and I will be going on a summer cruise soon for a little over 2 weeks. So, you'll have to wait until my return for a release at the end of the month. Sorry about that. I fly out on Thursday. After that, you can still see daily pics from this incredible video here:
http://femmefatalities.com/phpBB3/viewt ... 2&start=15

BSC Members will get their special release a few days before the public release, together with their extra goodies.

Blue
No worries at all! Enjoy the cruise. Well deserved!
wondergirlsupragirl
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Have fun Blue!

:evil: :ww1:
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Hi All,

Thanks for the well-wishing!

I'm here for another couple of days, so here's another couple of pics for your enjoyment from "Catwarrior 8: Captured Kitty"!

The first is from the chloroforming scene.

The second is from a possible alternate version including a squirting orgasm for those who have asked for this element.

Blue
Attachments
Catwarrior 8 - Captured Kitty still 9.jpg
Catwarrior 8 - Captured Kitty still 9.jpg (701.71 KiB) Viewed 9574 times
Catwarrior 8 - Captured Kitty still 17orgasm.jpg
Catwarrior 8 - Captured Kitty still 17orgasm.jpg (645.1 KiB) Viewed 9574 times
Night_Lantern
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Wow, this is looking like one hot little return for the original kitty. Great to see Mink back in the fold!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

The conclusion of the Catwarrior unmasked chloroforming scene!

Blue
Attachments
Catwarrior 8 - Captured Kitty still 10.jpg
Catwarrior 8 - Captured Kitty still 10.jpg (687.64 KiB) Viewed 9464 times
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Below is a close-up of the Catwarrior unmasked chloroforming scene!

This will be the last update pic to be posted here for the next two weeks. I fly off for my cruise today.

During my absence; although there will be no Bluestone postings here, one of my directors will continue to post updates of all of our current productions on our own forum here:
http://femmefatalities.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=40

So you can still get your daily Catwarrior fix there.

"Catwarrior 8: Captured Kitty" is scheduled for an August 25th release!

Blue
Attachments
Catwarrior 8 - Captured Kitty still 11.jpg
Catwarrior 8 - Captured Kitty still 11.jpg (741.95 KiB) Viewed 9394 times
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Hi Guys,

Miss me? Just back from vacation and a 9 hour flight. I'm exhausted, but I am putting together a special Members Early Release for tomorrow. I'll send all Members the usual email newsletter with the details. Then, the public release will be this Friday!

If you haven't been checking my website, you've missed a LOT of stills, including those below, and the trailer link.

Here's the "Catwarrior 8: Captured Kitty" Trailer:
https://youtu.be/kGdsprJL7Mw

Blue
Attachments
Catwarrior 8 - Captured Kitty still 22.jpg
Catwarrior 8 - Captured Kitty still 22.jpg (590.36 KiB) Viewed 9019 times
Catwarrior 8 - Captured Kitty still 23.jpg
Catwarrior 8 - Captured Kitty still 23.jpg (510.48 KiB) Viewed 9019 times
Catwarrior 8 - Captured Kitty still 24.jpg
Catwarrior 8 - Captured Kitty still 24.jpg (690.47 KiB) Viewed 9019 times
Catwarrior 8 - Captured Kitty still 25.jpg
Catwarrior 8 - Captured Kitty still 25.jpg (602.87 KiB) Viewed 9019 times
Catwarrior 8 - Captured Kitty still 21.jpg
Catwarrior 8 - Captured Kitty still 21.jpg (708.07 KiB) Viewed 9019 times
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Hey All!

Not only am I back, but Mink is back too, once again playing the ever sassy Catwarrior... a role that she was born to play!

We see why the original Catwarrior dropped out of sight about a year ago! For the past year, she has been a captive of the mysterious Collectors, but in this video we see her attempt an escape. It doesn't go well for her in the Extreme version, but it doesn't go well for her captives in the Peril version where she finally escapes captivity.

Catwarrior 8 will be released on Friday, August 25th. (Members have already been sent an email about their special limited edition movie package. So, check your spam filter, members, if you have not received this email.)

Click on the Element poster below to enlarge it and check out what's in all of the versions. In addition to the standard Extreme and Peril versions, at the request of some fans, we have added Extreme and Peril versions that feature several squirting orgasms as Catwarrior is being strangled. So, if this doesn't rock your boat, DO NOT choose either of the 'Alternate" or "a" versions.

Check out the Catwarrior 8 trailer here:

Blue
Attachments
Catwarrior 8 - Captured Kitty  poster.jpg
Catwarrior 8 - Captured Kitty poster.jpg (833.11 KiB) Viewed 8930 times
Catwarrior 8 - Captured Kitty still 20.jpg
Catwarrior 8 - Captured Kitty still 20.jpg (635.29 KiB) Viewed 8930 times
Catwarrior 8 - Captured Kitty still 12.jpg
Catwarrior 8 - Captured Kitty still 12.jpg (847.41 KiB) Viewed 8930 times
Catwarrior 8 - Captured Kitty still 15.jpg
Catwarrior 8 - Captured Kitty still 15.jpg (816.78 KiB) Viewed 8930 times
Catwarrior 8 - Captured Kitty still 18.jpg
Catwarrior 8 - Captured Kitty still 18.jpg (689.12 KiB) Viewed 8930 times
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Well, 33 members have purchased this video so far, and I've had some very positive email comments, but nothing has been posted here. Let's hear from you Bluestone Superheroine Club members. What do you think of "Catwarrior 8: Captured Kitty" starring the beautiful and sexy Mink? Don't be shy. We don't bite. :)

Mink is curious too, and she's somewhat of a captive audience. LOL! So, let us know what you think of any or all of the 4 versions of "Catwarrior 8: Captured Kitty".

Blue
Attachments
Catwarrior 8 - Captured Kitty still 27.jpg
Catwarrior 8 - Captured Kitty still 27.jpg (559.2 KiB) Viewed 8889 times
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

"Catwarrior 8: Captured Kitty", featuring the return of Mink to the title role is selling like hotcakes to the Bluestone Superheroine Club members... and that's because of the "Hot" in hotcakes. Mink is super hot in her sexy return, and each version also has an alternate version featuring her squirting orgasm as her opponent bears down on her in the erotic strangle scene. If this element is not for you, simply buy the regular version.

"Catwarrior 8: Captured Kitty" will hit the public market tomorrow. It therefore should be a Happy Friday for All!

Blue
Attachments
Catwarrior 8 - Captured Kitty still 13.jpg
Catwarrior 8 - Captured Kitty still 13.jpg (687.23 KiB) Viewed 8828 times
Catwarrior 8 - Captured Kitty still 14.jpg
Catwarrior 8 - Captured Kitty still 14.jpg (583.94 KiB) Viewed 8828 times
Catwarrior 8 - Captured Kitty poster.jpg (833.11 KiB) Viewed 8828 times
wondergirlsupragirl
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Hey welcome back Blue, Catwarrior is looking pretty sexy in the awesome trailer! :evil: :yahoo:
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

"Catwarrior 8: Captured Kitty", starring MINK, is now released to the general public!

The original Catwarrior, thought killed, has been a captive of the Collectors for the past year,
but she now makes a daring escape attempt, and depending on the version you choose, she is either successful
or the Collectors finally decide that it's time to eliminate her and they do so.
Don't miss this newest, sexy Catwarrior adventure!

The Element poster is below. Make sure you get the right version. There are 4!

Here are the purchase links:

Peril/Winning version - SS#79 - "Catwarrior 8: Captured Kitty" (Peril):
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=872

Extreme/Death version - V.V.#72 - "Catwarrior 8: Captured Kitty":
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=871

Alternate Peril/Winning version -SS#79a - "Catwarrior 8: Captured Kitty" (featuring orgasmic squirts)
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=874

Alternate Extreme/Death version - V.V.#72a - "Catwarrior 8: Captured Kitty" (featuring orgasmic squirts)
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=873

"Catwarrior 8: Captured Kitty" - 4-in-1 Combo (only available with Bitcoin payment):
http://genrevideos.com/store/bluestones ... red-kitty/

'Nuff said!

Blue
Attachments
Catwarrior 8 - Captured Kitty poster.jpg (833.11 KiB) Viewed 8737 times
Catwarrior 8 - Captured Kitty still 30.jpg
Catwarrior 8 - Captured Kitty still 30.jpg (789.88 KiB) Viewed 8737 times
wondergirlsupragirl
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Just purchased and watched the Peril/Winning version - SS#79 - "Catwarrior 8: Captured Kitty" (Peril): Catwarrior is hot and feisty as ever with her confident show of fight action, loved the reverse bearhug! It's been a while since I've seen a gorgeous actress with a beautiful cleavage in such an awesome struggling chloro and "KO", brilliant camera work! What will the Collectors have installed for the heroine in future episodes after her merciless display of power? This video definitely is another Catwarrior touchdown Blue! Cheers!

:yahoo: :thumbup:
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

spyvillainess wrote:
6 years ago
Surely a great work.
But i will not buy if some crappy Bitcoin Users get all 4 for the price of one.
It's a kind of unfairness i will never accept.
I didn't liked for years , whenever there were 2 for 1. But i accepted this.
This is now too much.
And this much money for just 1 extra scene.
Earning money is one thing - pressing the last cent out of hooked on customers another.
That was it for me with Bluestone, sad.
spyvillainess,

I don't know why you resent Bitcoin users. You can buy this special package too. All you have to do is invest some time in familiarizing yourself with Bitcoin. Because there is a learning curve, we offer a better price to those who take the time to learn how to use Bitcoins, because it saves us lots of credit card charges.

As for it being unreasonable for us to charge so much for one extra scene, the difference between the regular version and the alternate version is only about 25 to 40 cents. You obviously don't have to buy both versions. You just buy the one version that most satisfies your particular interest. If you want the squirting orgasms, for example, just buy the alternate version. No need to buy the version without it.

The only reason for the multiple versions is to satisfy as many different interests as possible, not because we expect to sell 4 versions of the same video to the same customer.

Blue
spyvillainess
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Bluestone wrote:
6 years ago
spyvillainess,

I don't know why you resent Bitcoin users. You can buy this special package too. All you have to do is invest some time in familiarizing yourself with Bitcoin. Because there is a learning curve, we offer a better price to those who take the time to learn how to use Bitcoins, because it saves us lots of credit card charges.

Blue
It's your right to sell where and to whoever you want.
I tried with Bitcoins, but it's too complicated for me. So i'm out. I will never buy again any video, if i do not get 4 or 2 for one like Bitcoin users.

Maybe let the Bitcoin Users pay more, and make it cheaper for all other customers. That would be fair trading for all customers.

For all Bitcoin users:
Your Account Adresses are encoded in the Blockchain and are transparent for everyone in the world.
If someone can ever get your personal data related to your (or one of your) Bitcoin Accounts - everyone in world know what you have paid for -
all your payments.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

spyvillainess wrote:
6 years ago
It's your right to sell where and to whoever you want.
I tried with Bitcoins, but it's too complicated for me. So i'm out. I will never buy again any video, if i do not get 4 or 2 for one like Bitcoin users.

Maybe let the Bitcoin Users pay more, and make it cheaper for all other customers. That would be fair trading for all customers.

For all Bitcoin users:
Your Account Adresses are encoded in the Blockchain and are transparent for everyone in the world.
If someone can ever get your personal data related to your (or one of your) Bitcoin Accounts - everyone in world know what you have paid for -
all your payments.
spyvillainess,

I guess you're into the Trumptonian fake news method of debate. If you don't like what someone says or does, you attack them by spreading fake news, taking the position that anything that they say is itself fake news. Sorry, but you're correct in your first statement, but not your last. Obviously Bitcoins are "too complicated" for you and you don't understand the system, but it's not true that if "someone can ever get your personal data related to your (or one of your) Bitcoin Accounts - everyone in world know what you have paid for - all your payments." That is ludicrous. The only way that such a scenario is going to happen is if you give someone access to your Bitcoin account. As for credit cards, they get compromised thousands of times a day. The credit card companies have a whole department set up just to detect compromised cards, cancel them, and re-issue new ones. Now, tech-savvy thieves can steal your personal credit card info. without even touching your card. Also, anyone who has access to your mail or email account can find out what you bought and where, even the family members who you are trying to hide your purchases from. So, if you're trying to keep your guilty pleasures a secret from your spouse or other family member, credit cards are way less secure than Bitcoin. You'd best pay only cash and meet your video dealer in a dark alley, looking over your shoulder as you make your secret purchase. LOL!

If you don't want to buy any more Bluestone videos, that's fine with me. It's your loss, not mine.

Everyone else is simply enjoying the videos, not expressing jealousy over members and Bitcoin users getting discounts for their support of our initiatives.

Blue
lamo
Neophyte
Neophyte

I am not familiar with the language of shakespeare
I also tried to use bitcoin but I did not succeed.
Although I would like to buy Both versions...
spyvillainess
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

lamo wrote:
6 years ago
I am not familiar with the language of shakespeare
I also tried to use bitcoin but I did not succeed.
Although I would like to buy Both versions...
:D
spyvillainess
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Bluestone wrote:
6 years ago
If you don't want to buy any more Bluestone videos, that's fine with me. It's your loss, not mine.
Everyone else is simply enjoying the videos, not expressing jealousy over members and Bitcoin users getting discounts for their support of our initiatives.
Blue
1. No it is yours, because i would pay the money. And money is what it is all about. Without money - no clips.
2. There may be more getting frustrated about this in my opinion unfair politics, i am sure. It just needs one to speak out loud - others will follow.

But as i said, it's all your choices. Good luck with that.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Final word from Bluestone on this Bitcoin sub-topic, then we can all move on.

Bluestone Video Productions is providing 2-for-1 and even 4-for-1 video deals for those who will take the time to become Bitcoin active, and I will even help to assist those who are interested in adding Bitcoin to their purchase options. The reason is simple:

1. Bitcoin is the future of our industry, because it avoids the censorship by the large credit card companies who may very well ban your favourite material in the future; and,
2. Bitcoin is a much easier way for our customers to hide their guilty pleasures from prying eyes. It is virtually anonymous and untraceable, much moreso than any other payment method.

So, for these reasons, we will continue to support and reward Bitcoin users over those who try
to influence us to sell our products in other ways for their own selfish reasons. It's about the greater good here, and therefore we will not be influenced to change our marketing methods by those who threaten not to buy our products. That's their decision, and it's fine with us.

Now, this thread is about our latest blockbuster video "Catwarrior 8: Captured Kitty", which will be followed by another big Episode 8, "Ultrawoman 8: Undercover Amazon" (See the "Ultrawoman 8" thread on this forum for more details.)

Catwarrior 8 Trailer:

Make sure you get the right version. There are 4!

Here are the purchase links:

Peril/Winning version - SS#79 - "Catwarrior 8: Captured Kitty" (Peril):
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=872

Extreme/Death version - V.V.#72 - "Catwarrior 8: Captured Kitty":
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=871

Alternate Peril/Winning version -SS#79a - "Catwarrior 8: Captured Kitty" (featuring orgasmic squirts)
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=874

Alternate Extreme/Death version - V.V.#72a - "Catwarrior 8: Captured Kitty" (featuring orgasmic squirts)
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=873

"Catwarrior 8: Captured Kitty" - 4-in-1 Combo (only available with Bitcoin payment):
http://genrevideos.com/store/bluestones ... red-kitty/

Blue
Attachments
Catwarrior 8 - Captured Kitty poster.jpg (833.11 KiB) Viewed 8401 times