Teen Bat 2: Vanquished by Bluestone

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
arkane
Henchman
Henchman

This one I purchased becaue it promised a couple of good CHCl3 scenes. It delivered, even if I would have liked more resistance from the victims (for my taste, a scene where the victim just delivers some meows and feebly grasps the hand holding the pad is wasted. The scenes here were not this bad, but could have been more dramatic).
The video was not just about chloro scenes obviously. Good production values, good actors, beautiful girls, good costumes (I'm not a good judge of those, but they seemed cool to me), fight scenes and some good special effetcs for those who like them. While sometimes the men in adult clips are horrible or overweight thugs (or nerds who act like thugs), male actors are fine in this one, so this is another plus.

No nude or sex scenes, and not extremely violent but I believe there's a "fatality" version somewhere for lovers of dead heroines.
(spoiler!) I don't mind about the story very much (often I fantasize about situations and scenes forgetting about the actual plot) but here it is: bad guys unlock from prison a female criminal and offer her a chance to recover from some previous bad luck. Mission: to destroy a female vigilante group. As you can infer from the video's title, she'll be successful. Spoiler again: I liked a scene where the sidekick was bound, anguished and powerless while the heroine was being pummeled and defeated by the thug woman. A lost chance to show some good bondage but the feeling was well acted.

All in all this video is a little pricy (for my pockets) but good. Rating: let's say.... 8
To watch a preview and purchase go there: http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=844