"Ultrawoman 8: Undercover Amazon" is RELEASED!

General discussions about superheroines!
luther
Henchman
Henchman

Got the video and loved it. One of your best ever! Of course I always go for anything WW related. Thought you had some great ko scenes, and really liked how you showed different angles and views. That's a big improvement from some of your earlier work. Only thing I would add (or like to request) for the future is some spread eagle shots in her WW costume. That's always been one of my favorite poses that I have yet to see you include.

But overall one of your best! The model was hot and looked great in costume. Thanks for all of your fine work!

Luther
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

The next membership release will be "Dark Wondra: Power Drain" which is being filmed today and tomorrow. I will try to give the members a longer period of time to purchase this video, and I will post the two release dates as soon as I know that the editing is nearing completion. After the Dark Wondra video release, I will then once again review the results of the membership system and determine whether or not we will continue with it. I have received other complaints by email regarding the short members' package availability period. So, my comments are not merely in reaction to Tallyho's comments on this forum. I appreciate the feedback, but I still have to consider whether or not this membership system is working for all parties concerned.

Blue
WonderMan90
Sargeant
Sargeant

Bluestone wrote:
6 years ago
The next membership release will be "Dark Wondra: Power Drain" which is being filmed today and tomorrow. I will try to give the members a longer period of time to purchase this video, and I will post the two release dates as soon as I know that the editing is nearing completion. After the Dark Wondra video release, I will then once again review the results of the membership system and determine whether or not we will continue with it. I have received other complaints by email regarding the short members' package availability period. So, my comments are not merely in reaction to Tallyho's comments on this forum. I appreciate the feedback, but I still have to consider whether or not this membership system is working for all parties concerned.

Blue
Please Blue keep the membership alive, because I love it!! It is so awesome and you give us the best deal ever! I don't know why they want to complain about the email not showing after you told them to check their spam filter like I do sometimes. And also, Ultrawoman 8 is SOOOO GREEEATT!! I love Lynda she always does an awesome job and amazing acting. I love how she express herself when she is in peril. GREAT JOB! :)
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

WonderMan90 wrote:
6 years ago
Please Blue keep the membership alive, because I love it!! It is so awesome and you give us the best deal ever! I don't know why they want to complain about the email not showing after you told them to check their spam filter like I do sometimes. And also, Ultrawoman 8 is SOOOO GREEEATT!! I love Lynda she always does an awesome job and amazing acting. I love how she express herself when she is in peril. GREAT JOB! :)
Thanks for the kind words, WonderMan90.

I want to keep the membership club alive and continue to produce these videos, even though I have yet to break even on them for the past few years. Hopefully, "Ultrawoman 8: Undercover Amazon" and "Dark Wondra: Power Drain" will do well, because it would be a shame to have to put on the brakes when we are so close to turning the Bluestone Superheroines series into a financial success.

Blue
WonderMan90
Sargeant
Sargeant

Bluestone wrote:
6 years ago
WonderMan90 wrote:
6 years ago
Thanks for the kind words, WonderMan90.

I want to keep the membership club alive and continue to produce these videos, even though I have yet to break even on them for the past few years. Hopefully, "Ultrawoman 8: Undercover Amazon" and "Dark Wondra: Power Drain" will do well, because it would be a shame to have to put on the brakes when we are so close to turning the Bluestone Superheroines series into a financial success.

Blue
I hope so too! Dark Wondra looks like it going to be another success indeed for the Superheroine series. Keep up the great work. :ww1: