Need a cameraman? I'll work for free

Get latest info and chat with your favorite producers!
decendingskulls
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Just throwing this out there... I recently moved to Florida. I may never have mentioned this but I'm a photographer, and more recently got into filming and editing. I own a great camera that I use for my main business.

I have a Ronin for all kinds of stable pans though I'm pretty good handheld too.

If anyone in Florida wants to film a superheroine video, maybe you're using some budget camera doing videos for a clips store and would like to get a cleaner more upmarket look. Maybe you need someone to hold the camera. I'll film it for free. I'll even edit it.

Why free? Well it should be pretty obvious. It's because I'm not established enough in this marketplace to charge anything. So consider it an unpaid internship. And because for me it's a fun hobby. I can send you a video i did for a client recently in a PM if you're serious.

I also have a drone. It shoots 4K, got a great sensor and lens, adjustable aperature. And I'm an FAA licensed unmanned aircraft pilot. Use drone shots to get great establishing shots at the beginning of your film or to set up new scenes during the film.

Got a warehouse set? Lead in to it with a drone approach of a warehouse for added realism.

Filming a city scene? Get a drone shot of a skyline or bird's eye view over busy intersections.

Or if you're good with special effects, launch the drone and super-impose a flying heroine!
Last edited by decendingskulls 6 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Ave atque vale
decendingskulls
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Damn, I wish you were too!
Ave atque vale
Imagineer
Overlord
Overlord

Do you sell stock photography and stock video through one of the online houses?

A portfolio of establishing shots suitable for superhero (or action or crime or any) flicks might bear some fruit. "Warehouse - day"" -- "Warehouse - night" -- "Conglommo Global Headquarters" -- "Liberty City - dusk" -- sure there's some stuff out there already, but the choices thin out fast.
AvaHeinz
Producer
Producer

decendingskulls wrote:
6 years ago
Just throwing this out there... I recently moved to Florida. I may never have mentioned this but I'm a photographer, and more recently got into filming and editing. I own a great camera that I use for my main business.

I have a Ronin for all kinds of stable pans though I'm pretty good handheld too.

If anyone in Florida wants to film a superheroine video, maybe you're using some budget camera doing videos for a clips store and would like to get a cleaner more upmarket look. Maybe you need someone to hold the camera. I'll film it for free. I'll even edit it.

Why free? Well it should be pretty obvious. It's because I'm not established enough in this marketplace to charge anything. So consider it an unpaid internship. And because for me it's a fun hobby. I can send you a video i did for a client recently in a PM if you're serious.

I also have a drone. It shoots 4K, got a great sensor and lens, adjustable aperature. And I'm an FAA licensed unmanned aircraft pilot. Use drone shots to get great establishing shots at the beginning of your film or to set up new scenes during the film.

Got a warehouse set? Lead in to it with a drone approach of a warehouse for added realism.

Filming a city scene? Get a drone shot of a skyline or bird's eye view over busy intersections.

Or if you're good with special effects, launch the drone and super-impose a flying heroine!
I wonder if you would edit my movie for free? I Shoot quite a few movie already and in need of a person who can edit it, I will credit you of course,

I am not joking by the way. PM me if you are interested.

Thanks
Ava