Hi New here

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
Retorcidos
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hi
I'm a belgian writer. until now i've never written anything involving superheroines.
I have an extreme fetish for defeat/humiliation of the strong by a "weaker" / uglier / fatter / lesser / filthier / meaner .. etc oponent.

The defeat / surrender / exposure can be dealt with in many ways for my part, BUT it always has to involve an reluctant/forced revealing of their true , darkest and sick fantasies , with turns them into total defeat/submission.

The way to get there can be very brutal for me. Very strong beatings, fear.. a heroine in fear and tears , utterly beaten down and completely overpowered...., but also very, very aroused for all to see..humiliated by her own arousal.
The endgame is also very important for me : it has to be extreme...(if needed very extreme : beating to death..be-heading..hanging ...cut to death....choked..) ,can be a total transformation into object /slave (naked/bald/pierced/tattooed/no limbs/ doll / pregnant)...BUT most important : she or he has to show signs of complete acceptance of their fate, by arousal, happiness or voluntarily submission =totally broken.

So , that is who i am ;-))
Note : I also like to RP , but mainly message based , no chat. I live in Europe , so time is an issue..
Last edited by Retorcidos 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Obey.your.darkest.desires.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Hello, and welcome to the forum. I am here along with DrDominator9 to help people find their way around, if you have any questions please post here.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I will be declining your other post as its a duplicate of this one (new members have to wait until they are approved rhe first time they post) Now that you have been approved you may post as you will.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).