Any Cali Logan video w/ penetration, insertion or at least spreading?

General discussions about superheroines!
anetam
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hi! I love the stuff from this forum. Lots of experts in the genre here. A question for you: is there any Cali Logan video w/ real penetration (b/g), insertion (dildo), or at least real spreading (exposing inner labia, clit and vag) which I can buy???
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

She lingers on this forum from time to time. I don't think she's ever done an insertion. I think she might have some other nudity in her last release that you might be looking for.

https://www.superheroineforum.com/ultra ... wer-peril/
anetam
Neophyte
Neophyte

Thank you for your kind reply, MightyHypnotic! I'm so excited to know that Cali Logan lingers here sometimes.

Too bad to know that she didn't do any insertion yet, but hope she does it soon, or at least some real (unsimulated) masturbation, as expected by many of us and given the current taste of several producers.

I will take a look to "Ultragirl Buried Alive", her latest release, but can't tell from the preview if the video features a real pussy spreading (clit, vag, inner labia), like many other models do today. Hope she also does.

Thanks again and cheers!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I think she is tending to wind down the sexual element in her personal vids rather than ramp it up, so if she hadnt done it yet, I doubt she will.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
anetam
Neophyte
Neophyte

Don't think so, tallyho, but I do appreciate your kind reply. On the contrary, Cali Logan is actually increasing in her personal videos the "sexual element" you mentioned, as we can see by her latest releases.

For example, as shown in this recent video sample, she even masturbates while sitting with legs wide open, so she is getting less tame (fortunately!). The only problem (first turn off) is that, unfortunately, her hand covers her pussy all the time (no clear shot) and her fingers don't get inside (no real fingering). By the way, I didn't like the inclusion of the religious element used to hypnotize her (second turn off).

Hope she will soon take the "little step forward" that is missing and we get from her a real penetration, insertion or, at least, a real spreading shot (exposing clit, vag and inner labia). Let's cross our fingers...

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/66933 ... dence--hd-

MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

You should probably just contact her and tell her what you want to see, respectfully. If it's small, a producer will usually just throw it in. If it's elaborate, they will probably ask you to order it as a custom. But at least you'll know!
anetam
Neophyte
Neophyte

Thank you for your kind suggestion, MightyHypnotic, as well as for all the provided information about the differences between a small and an elaborate movie related to producers and customs. Good to know!
CaliLogan
Producer
Producer

Hey there! here to clear things up...

I am, indeed, slowing down shooting content with myself as the main model as Ive transitioned back into my vanilla job full time.

I never have been, nor will I ever be, available for xxx scenes. Ive been at this over 20 years. I see no need to start shooting things Im not personally comfortable this late in the game.

Both of the above mentioned videos are well over 5 years old. I have a lot of unreleased content that will continue to be posted over the next several years, however none of it will have BG, penetration, explicit spreads, etc.