Valkyra the Gift

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I took advantage of Sinful Entertanment Sale.

This has three of my favorite themes, smaller woman dominating larger foes, double crosses and psychology.

Stars Nina Skye at the heroine Valkyra, Darce Dolce at the villian Wild Thing and Angel Small as Valkyra's partner: CodeName

Spoilers

Basic Plot
Codename has been captured by 2 generic thugs and Valkyra goes to rescue her.

After finding her and trash talking between the partners, Wildthing appears and is overpowered by Valkyra, but it is all a trick. Codename knocks Valkyra out the fun begins.

Pros All three are very hot and the sex scenes are great. Angel Small is the standout and there is a short scene where she dominates both. There is a lot of mind games where Valkyra is broken and we are told this has been going on for some time with her not having any memory. As opposed to whips and other violence the breaking is done with sex and psychology

Cons, The bondage ties are really bad and the lack of imagination there hurts. I would have like seeing the scene where CodeName dominates Valkyra and Wildthing been longer. Finally at the end there is an unknown person who does not fit the film

I would give this 9 out of 10
FineEdgeEntertainment
Producer
Producer

Thank you very much for your review!

And that off-camera male voice is that of a character who will appear in the upcoming sequel "Valkyra: Conscripted," custom ordered and written by the same fan. Valkyra is now set to be played by the stunning AUGUST AMES.
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Are you going to use Angel Small again?

SinfulEntertainment wrote:
6 years ago
Thank you very much for your review!

And that off-camera male voice is that of a character who will appear in the upcoming sequel "Valkyra: Conscripted," custom ordered and written by the same fan. Valkyra is now set to be played by the stunning AUGUST AMES.
FineEdgeEntertainment
Producer
Producer

We'd consider using Angel again if she's requested for a custom. But upon your asking I did check to see if she's available. I couldn't find any official Twitter or Instagram account, or any agency currently repping her. This could mean that she's either taking time off or she's out of the business altogether.
Dazzle1 wrote:
6 years ago
Are you going to use Angel Small again?
Bronson881
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I enjoyed Valkyra: The Gift. I enjoyed how they dominated and brainwash Vakyra. The guy at the end did not make much sense to me either. I agree that their dominating Valkyra should have lasted longer. Her being their sex slave. If you do a sequel of this, you should use the same actress who portrayed Valkyra not a recast.