Double Crossed (Anastasia Pierce Productions)

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

DivXSnap-2017-12-07-16-17-03-110.jpg
Title Card
DivXSnap-2017-12-07-16-17-03-110.jpg (352.85 KiB) Viewed 1931 times
Plot: Somewhere in Istanbul, the voluptuous cat burglar Catwoman is up to her old tricks again. The kitty-kat criminal has moved up her skills into the theft of cyber-security and she now has in her possession a flashdrive with all sorts of military secrets which she plans to auction off to the highest bidder. Before business though, Catwoman decides to have a little 'pleasure' first and goes to one of the local harems in Istanbul where she is mesmerized by one of the lovely belly-dancers in the room.

However, there's a chance that the lovely blonde beauty who is performing in front of her may not be who she seems...

Quick Pick (Thoughts on the Vid): A friend of mine and I were busy critiquing fetish models who have played Catwoman over the years and I realized it had been a while since I reviewed one of Miss Pierce's productions and I was rather eager to see her play Catwoman again. Well it just so happened that my friend had this fetish vid in her possession, so while I re-watched it again and decided to give my review on it here on the forum. Offhand, I have to say Anastasia did a pretty decent job with this fetish vid and it was extremely erotic to the core. Though the vid did feel a bit short in terms of time, it was still entertaining to watch none the less.
DivXSnap-2017-12-07-16-26-45-447.jpg
Looking for this?
DivXSnap-2017-12-07-16-26-45-447.jpg (786.53 KiB) Viewed 1931 times
Pros:
-First, I loved the title card that Miss Pierce created at the beginning of this fetish vid (she always knows how to create an inventive title card for her productions).

-The story was short, sweet and simple: Catwoman has come to pawn off some classified information from the U.S. government but is totally unaware that the I.A.D.C. has dispatched one of its greatest protectors of freedom to retrieve the intel that she has in her possession.

-Anastasia gives a steamy performance as always with her portrayal of Catwoman and she looked as though she was enjoying herself a great deal in this production. Plus veteran fetish performer Angela Sommers is there and she too looked as though she was enjoying herself (particularly during the belly dance routine)

-Okay, I'm not gonna lie: Angela Sommers is actually the 'biggest' reason why I purchased this vid. The blonde beauty was just so tempting to watch in this vid and I was just 'awestruck' at her belly-dance performance. Angela was just shaking her hips away and smiling beautifully during the performance and I could tell that Anastasia definitely didn't want the performance to end either.

I mean, you should have seen Angela: Anastasia was purring and meowing and practically throwing dollar bills at Angela as she 'shimmy-shimmied' her Cocoa Puffs right in front of Anastasia. :giggle:
DivXSnap-2017-12-07-16-19-59-980.jpg
DivXSnap-2017-12-07-16-19-59-980.jpg (755.49 KiB) Viewed 1931 times
-Later though, the bellydancer is able to slip the flashdrive out of Catwoman's cleavage during the dance (and she was very smooth when she did it) and when Catwoman comes back to look for it, Angela (who is now dressed in her Miss America outfit) reveals that she was actually the bellydancer and that she's taking back the flashdrive.

Catwoman doesn't intend to let that happen and is ready to put up a fight, but Angela is able to keep her at bay with her shield.

-I loved harem music used for this vid and I loved the 'gong' sound effect when Anastasia tried to punch through the shield. I kinda cracked up with laughter when she did that and I was like, 'oh come on Anastasia, that shield is made out of adamantium. You're not gonna be able to make a dent through that'.

-Later in the vid, Catwoman has poor Miss America gagged and tied up by her ankles and wrists on the couch with her beautiful bare cunt exposed. Anastasia made a total mockery out of Miss America, teasing her about her shorts that she managed to take off of her. But that was where the fun was really about to begin.

-Anastasia exposes her cleavage and Angela's and sucks on Angela's breasts and then for the grand finale, she 'goes down' on Angela with those beautiful bee-stung lips until she cums.

*Even now, my heart is racing just describing that scene!*
DivXSnap-2017-12-07-16-31-10-380.jpg
DivXSnap-2017-12-07-16-31-10-380.jpg (891.83 KiB) Viewed 1931 times
DivXSnap-2017-12-07-16-32-03-731.jpg
DivXSnap-2017-12-07-16-32-03-731.jpg (897.48 KiB) Viewed 1931 times
Cons:

As fun as this vid was, it did have one or two cons.

-First, during the confrontation with Miss America, Angela is able to keep Anastasia's character at bay but in the very next shot after the 'Five Minutes Later' title card, Angela has somehow been subdued and it on the couch exposed. That wasn't too good for the continuity of the story because Anastasia didn't really explain how she was able to capture Angela's character.

Like, did they fight and Anastasia get the upper hand somehow? Did she use knockout spray or a taser? How did she take Miss America down so easily without resistance?

-I didn't really like Anastasia's black leather (or vinyl) outfit that she had on. (Guessing she was going for the Batman Returns Catwoman look for this vid) Personally though, I was hoping she'd wear that sexy black body stocking that she has in her collection. That would've been really erotic to see her in.

-Was kinda hoping to see Anastasia make out with Angela for a little bit as Angela is a damn good kisser (the custom she did as Gold Fox with Kendra James is proof of that). Was really hoping for a little lip to lip action but that didn't happen, however, the oral sex scene makes up for that.

-Catwoman takes back her flash drive and just leave Miss America behind? Isn't she worried that Miss America will get free and come back after her again? (I know it's just a story, but that kind of continuity you really have to be careful with). Plus, that didn't make for a good kind of ending.

-Bad ending. Didn't like that Miss America lost so easily but 'meh', it is what it is. The vid was still fun.
DivXSnap-2017-12-07-16-34-16-273.jpg
The end? That's it? :(
DivXSnap-2017-12-07-16-34-16-273.jpg (935.54 KiB) Viewed 1931 times
Final Outcome: Well, despite a few flaws here and there, Anastasia Pierce and Angela Sommers put on a very entertaining show with this vid. The story has room for a continuance and I hope there's a chance Miss America will turn out to be the victor for next time.

Final Score for 'Double Crossed': 8 1/2 out of 10.

As a reviewcologist, I recommend that you take a good dose of this vid if you love Anastasia Pierce and Angela Sommers.

G'day mates! :buhbye:
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

And here's a few more snapshots of this wonderful tale:
DivXSnap-2017-12-07-16-19-32-324.jpg
DivXSnap-2017-12-07-16-19-32-324.jpg (774.21 KiB) Viewed 1930 times
DivXSnap-2017-12-07-16-23-29-433.jpg
DivXSnap-2017-12-07-16-23-29-433.jpg (762.7 KiB) Viewed 1930 times
DivXSnap-2017-12-07-16-24-16-889.jpg
DivXSnap-2017-12-07-16-24-16-889.jpg (729 KiB) Viewed 1930 times
DivXSnap-2017-12-07-16-27-27-518.jpg
DivXSnap-2017-12-07-16-27-27-518.jpg (780.18 KiB) Viewed 1930 times
DivXSnap-2017-12-07-16-27-58-766.jpg
DivXSnap-2017-12-07-16-27-58-766.jpg (822.73 KiB) Viewed 1930 times
*Like what u see? U can purchase it here at Miss Pierce's store:

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/5196/ ... ion+HD+MP4
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'