A Very Tight Christmas, Part 2 (j.w. Productions)

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Hey fellow review surgeons. While doing some surfing through the hard-drives I just happened to come across part 2 of O-girl's 'A Very Tight Christmas'! Since this is the season for giving, I decided to give you all (moderators and spectators alike) another special review.

So gather under the mistletoe and prepare for another review of holiday cheer.
O-Girl (Title Card)-0333.avi_snapshot_00.05_[2017.12.16_14.00.38].jpg
O-Girl (Title Card)-0333.avi_snapshot_00.05_[2017.12.16_14.00.38].jpg (15.6 KiB) Viewed 4955 times
Plot: Picking up from the events of Part 1, our poor purple crusader O-girl once again found herself at the mercy of the wily, dastardly cat burglar known as Miss Felina who captured her via strangle lights. After being rendered unconscious, O-girl awakens to find herself chained to a pole on her knees, surrounded by a weird looking train set.

Miss Felina explains that it's O-girl's holiday farewell gift, but from the looks of this dastardly looking death trap, it's *definitely* not a gift intended to keep on giving ...especially when it's primed with stick of dynamite! :ohmg:
O-girl (Choo-Choo Set)-0333.avi_snapshot_00.26_[2017.12.16_14.01.20].jpg
Gee Mom, Can I have one?
O-girl (Choo-Choo Set)-0333.avi_snapshot_00.26_[2017.12.16_14.01.20].jpg (26.14 KiB) Viewed 4955 times
Quick Pick (Thoughts on the Vid): Well folks, it looks like O-girl's about to have her final 'stage' performance. And the symphony for her demise is being conduced none other than by Miss Felina herself. When I found Part 2 of this on the hard-drives, I decided to take a chance and see what it was all about.

While this vid did dive into the sexual side of things a little, it does leave things inconclusive to this holiday tale. This O-girl escapade has a lot going for it but then the creators kinda left O-girl in a nasty disposition at the end of this train ride...

Pros:

-As usual, the production crew have an excellent and spacious studio area for the creation of this vid with good lighting to create an ominous atmosphere.

-Veteran powerhouses Christina Carter and Lady Diana once again are at the helm and giving very entertaining performances. Diana once again showing off her sinister side with her portrayal of Miss Felina and Christina Carter playing the heroine in distress as usual.

Funny part of this vid is that even in a dangerous situation, Christina's character still has time to be witty and brave even when it's obvious that all hope for her character is lost.

-The biggest selling point for me on this vid was the Chain Train trap. (You know, I'm starting to get the feeling that the producer of these O-girl stories must be a 'Saw' fan, cause they're always creating inescapable contraptions and traps that Christina has to face off against in these productions)

The Chain Train appears to be powered by orgasmic vibrations and O-girl incidentally has a massager strapped between her legs. Miss Felina lets her know that each time the massager comes on and she begins to have an orgasm, the train will move around it's cute little set.

So where's the danger in that you wonder? Well, it just so happens that at the end of the line are huge pounds of dynamite. After the train makes it's trip three times, it's going to turn O-girl into a big cloud of purple (and red) confetti. *shudders with horror* :ohmg:
Talk about going out with a bang!
O-girl (Gagged)-0333.avi_snapshot_01.33_[2017.12.16_14.05.23].jpg
O-girl (Gagged)-0333.avi_snapshot_01.33_[2017.12.16_14.05.23].jpg (18.53 KiB) Viewed 4955 times
O-girl (It's such a good vibration)-0333.avi_snapshot_10.15_[2017.12.16_14.11.09].jpg
Good vibration or bad vibration? U be the judge.
O-girl (It's such a good vibration)-0333.avi_snapshot_10.15_[2017.12.16_14.11.09].jpg (12.96 KiB) Viewed 4955 times
-This vid was aimed at bondage, damsel in peril and forced orgasms and I must say the director made good use of all three of these fetishes.

-Christina gets a ball gag from Lady Diana so Miss Felina won't have to hear her cries and screams. And to add insult to injury, Diana cruelly laughs and taunts at Christina's predicament...man oh man Diana really knows how to hit below the belt when she play the villains in this, doesn't she?

-Excellent camerawork as usual and the director made sure to get good close-ups of Christina from behind also as well as up close on her crotch where the massager is. Best part, Christina is barefooted in her black pantyhose so those who have a thing for legs and pretty feet in nylons, rejoice!
O-girl (From behind)-0333.avi_snapshot_10.03_[2017.12.16_14.10.17].jpg
O-girl (From behind)-0333.avi_snapshot_10.03_[2017.12.16_14.10.17].jpg (27.55 KiB) Viewed 4955 times
O-girl (Up close)-0333.avi_snapshot_10.08_[2017.12.16_14.10.48].jpg
O-girl (Up close)-0333.avi_snapshot_10.08_[2017.12.16_14.10.48].jpg (27.74 KiB) Viewed 4955 times
-Lots of suspense and good use of suspenseful music as O-girls end draws closer and closer as the train continues its rounds around the track.

Cons:

-As fun as this vid is on the peril side of things, I was kinda hoping for a little sexual tryst between Christina Carter and Lady Diana in this vid (maybe even a kiss or two. No such luck)

-The last five minutes of this vid just focuses on Christina being forced to orgasm against her will and Lady Diana's character departs early during this scene.

-Extremely downer of an ending. The producer kinda just left O-girl's fate totally ambiguous.

-No continuation? Oh the humanity! A two-part episode and they don't even give it a proper conclusion! That's like giving Newt and Hicks from 'Aliens' an improper burial, man! :weep:

Final Outcome:

Such an entertaining vid 'A Very Tight Christmas' is, but they didn't end this O-girl adventure on the right note. We're left hanging with no idea if O-girl is in one piece or if she's simply singing her carols with ole' Saint Nick in that big 'North Pole' in the sky. Why oh why does this stuff happen in good superheroine fetish vids like this? Action gets built up and then it's just left hanging in mid-air with no means to come down.

*sigh*. I won't give this vid too bad of a rating because it kept me entertained but whoever the producer is of this idea really needs to give it a good conclusion. I mean, does O-girl escape on her own or does someone like Nylonika (Kendra James) come to her rescue? And if so, do they go and kick Miss Felina's ass together? That'd be a great way to end this story altogether but alas, we'll never know will we?

I really do hope that if the producer of this series is reading this: PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY! It (and O-girl) needs closure.

Final Score for 'A Very Tight Christmas, Part 2': 8 1/2 out of 10.

You can find it here at:

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/49861 ... art+2+of+2
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

A few more snippets of this inconclusive but delightful Christmas tale:
O-girl (Round the track she goes)-0333.avi_snapshot_02.54_[2017.12.16_14.06.39].jpg
O-girl (Round the track she goes)-0333.avi_snapshot_02.54_[2017.12.16_14.06.39].jpg (26.15 KiB) Viewed 4949 times
O-girl (Freeze Frame)-0333.avi_snapshot_11.30_[2017.12.16_14.11.58].jpg
O-girl (Freeze Frame)-0333.avi_snapshot_11.30_[2017.12.16_14.11.58].jpg (16.07 KiB) Viewed 4949 times
O-girl (Freeze Frame Understatement)-0333.avi_snapshot_11.33_[2017.12.16_14.12.15].jpg
No sh*t, Sherlock!
O-girl (Freeze Frame Understatement)-0333.avi_snapshot_11.33_[2017.12.16_14.12.15].jpg (20.08 KiB) Viewed 4949 times
O-girl (Looks like it's Game Over folks)-0333.avi_snapshot_11.36_[2017.12.16_14.12.37].jpg
And another heroine bites the dust folks...or not...
O-girl (Looks like it's Game Over folks)-0333.avi_snapshot_11.36_[2017.12.16_14.12.37].jpg (19.47 KiB) Viewed 4949 times
Doctor Outcome (with Robert Stack-style voice): To this day, O-girl's fate still remains a mystery. There are so many unanswered questions: did she escape this device of death? If so,
did she have help? Whatever became of Miss Felina? And was O-girl able to restore Christmas to Capital City? Forum administrators and reviewers alike are still attempting to solve the case behind O-girl's sudden disappearance. But without a sequel,
there's a chance that O-girl's fate could still and will remain...an:

giphy.gif
giphy.gif (680.11 KiB) Viewed 4949 times
*cue Unsolved Mystery theme*

Fade to Black
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I always liked the open endings. Kind of like the old Batman endings.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

ltrltr wrote:
6 years ago
Same here!! ;)

But I have to admit, its a shame lady F never gets some of that pussy or vise versa...have someone turn the tables on that feloniuos feline, in her catsuit, strap her down and work on her pussy too....with her own tools and devices, ungagged at first so she could bitch and complain about it until the ballgag goes in...then she is finished with multiple orgasms ripped from her
ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

batgirl1969 wrote:
6 years ago
ltrltr wrote:
6 years ago
Same here!! ;)

But I have to admit, its a shame lady F never gets some of that pussy or vise versa...have someone turn the tables on that feloniuos feline, in her catsuit, strap her down and work on her pussy too....with her own tools and devices, ungagged at first so she could bitch and complain about it until the ballgag goes in...then she is finished with multiple orgasms ripped from her

I'm sure there is one mind swap video. Even having the two sexy minxes swap costumes.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

batgirl1969 wrote:
6 years ago
ltrltr wrote:
6 years ago
Same here!! ;)

Batgirl1969, I'm really starting to fall in love with you right now. I love the way u think. I've been itching to see that happen to Miss Felina also in some of these vids but it looks like that can never happen for some reason. The woman is like Roadrunner and Christina is Wile E. Coyote.

When these two do O-girl, it should be the other way around: Felina the Coyote and O-girl the untouchable Road-runner.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

ltrltr wrote:
6 years ago
Agreed. It does give it a bit of a 60s Batman vibe.

'Same O-girl time, same O-girl channel'
ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Doctor Outcome wrote:
6 years ago
ltrltr wrote:
6 years ago

Jim is a huge Batman fan. That is what influenced O Girl, not Saw.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

ltrltr wrote:
6 years ago
Doctor Outcome wrote:
6 years ago
ltrltr wrote:
6 years ago

Ohhhhh! My bad. I keep seeing these wicked traps and for some reason, 'Saw' keeps coming to mind when I see O-girl in them.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Doctor Outcome wrote:
6 years ago
batgirl1969 wrote:
6 years ago
ltrltr wrote:
6 years ago
Same here!! ;)

Batgirl1969, I'm really starting to fall in love with you right now. I love the way u think. I've been itching to see that happen to Miss Felina also in some of these vids but it looks like that can never happen for some reason. The woman is like Roadrunner and Christina is Wile E. Coyote.

When these two do O-girl, it should be the other way around: Felina the Coyote and O-girl the untouchable Road-runner.
Thank you!!! I just love Lezdoms in tight catsuits....would have been awesome to see her straddling o-girl taunting her, almost sitting on her face and when all of a sudden someone gets the jump on her from behind, and forces her face first into o-girls pussy and they tie her into a forced 69 with her captive before the both get the face dildo gags strapped on them!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Doctor Outcome wrote:
6 years ago
ltrltr wrote:
6 years ago
Doctor Outcome wrote:
6 years ago
ltrltr wrote:
6 years ago

Ohhhhh! My bad. I keep seeing these wicked traps and for some reason, 'Saw' keeps coming to mind when I see O-girl in them.
I am just staggered that any SH fan couldnt see that. Hang your head in shame
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

tallyho wrote:
6 years ago
Doctor Outcome wrote:
6 years ago
ltrltr wrote:
6 years ago
Doctor Outcome wrote:
6 years ago
ltrltr wrote:
6 years ago

I am just staggered that any SH fan couldnt see that. Hang your head in shame
I was just b.s.'ing tallyho. I already knew from the get-go that it was geared to the 60s Batman t.v. show. But even if not, it would've been an honest mistake, it happens. I mean the way the 'Saw' movies have been dominating the horror franchise nowadays it wouldn't be hard to see a connection between that and the traps that O-girl gets trapped in.

Let's just hope the creator of this storyline doesn't decide to put Christina into that route.