Anyone want to play???

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
wonder fox
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hi guys and girls...

I hope you all had a brilliant Christmas.

I've been a member for a short time now but I thought it was time I reached out and re-introduced myself, I am keen to find some new villains and/or villainesses to play with.

My name is Victoria, I'm from the UK. For as long as I can remember, I have really been in to three things...

1. Superheroines

2. 'DiD' - Damsels in Distress

3. Tights/Pantyhose

I blame this interest in the TV I watched when I was young, re-runs of Wonder Woman, Land of the Giants, Batman (Batgirl) and Sci-Fi films such as Barbarella and Star Crash - I think these influences led to my fets/interests.

Needless to say, I love when these things come together in a roleplay, I love playing a hosed Superheroine who is caught by evil, nasty villains/villainesses, rendered helpless and made to suffer. Do I escape? Well, it doesn't end well for me, usually in an impossible situation looking like I will check out for good.

I want to manage expectations, I enjoy being caught, being made helpless and then for the villains enjoyment, being made to suffer. Although there are some sexy elements (mainly the villain getting pleasure from my pain), I'm not in to forced fantasy.

I have many interests in how you can capture and hurt me, some typical stuff chloro, bearhug, being beaten down and then other interests, clever tortures and perils which mean I am made to suffer, dark but never bloody or maimed... fantastical stuff, clever weapons, creatures and tortures that mean I am hurt for the villain's enjoyment.

If this is something you think you would enjoy or could be on board with, I would love to hear from you and more importantly, I would love to play!

Please message me through the forum, I tend to play on Yahoo messenger, ID is wonderfox03

I am open to setting up another messenger if I need to...

I like all manner of heroines but my three favourite are, Wonder Woman, Wonder Girl (ala Debra Winger costume) and Black Widow or at least, my own variation on Widow's costume as I used to get the chance to dress up and play as an imperilled Widow for an old boyfriend, me in Black leotard and pantyhose,

Hope to hear from you!

Victoria :lynda1: xxx
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Welcome to the forum- if you need to know anything post here or message myself or DrDominator9 as we are here to help.
Merry Christmas
Tallyho-ho-ho
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Elimael
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Welcome on board and happy new year !
I m very interested for a rp with Wondergirl/Debra Winger :D by the way !