Where does a patron go, to find the darker outcomes?

Get latest info and chat with your favorite producers!
lordgriffin
Sargeant
Sargeant

I hope all you producers, do not mind me posting here. To be honest, the content I seek, and in my very PERSONAL opinion, the content being displayed so so very...unappealing (to ME) I have become a lurker who feels minimized and dismissed.

I am a writer myself, much less now a days, but You all have tremendous talent, and ideas; however every ending is both predictable and, to me, painful. So my question is, I have scrubbed the internet, and have even offered as much as $200.00/mo. to find the content I seek... That being, Heroines who do NOT escape after being captured, but also, are :
A. NOT Messily killed (some vore would be refreshing)
B. Do NOT End up enslaved by OTHER women or (worse) FUTA
C. CAN actually end up being used in future stories, to the advantage of the Antagonist / Nemesis
D. Can end up pregnant, or even give birth
E. Does NOT end up being forced to have sex with rotting, putrid, dead flesh
F. IS willing to treat the heroine like her animal persona....
G. Heroine CAN die Become petrified / be made a trophy

Where can I find this...I understand WHY you all say "it can't be done"
A. The police would shut me down / arrest me
B. Apparently I am the only one person in the universe / Multiverse who craves this
C. I would not be able to charge for it / my site would be shut down
D. No Market for it
E. I don't LIKE it / WANT it

I mean I am willing to pay a LOT of cash to enjoy someone eases imagination... And literally NO PLACE on the internet caters to these particular fetishes...Does anyone KNOW of any sights? I'd gladly help to make one.... How does someone like me find a sight like that?
ivandobsky
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

It sounds like you want to go on clips4sale, browse the categories you're interested in, find a producer offering stuff similar to what you're after and accepting custom requests, and enquire, clearly stating what it is you're after.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Have you checked Giga? They have some pretty dark endings.
Visitor
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Some of that is out there already if you look. It may take reading lots of video descriptions to find them.

From the first group C is in the The Battle for Earth (TBFE) in the Solaria storyline of Capture and The Party, Or Rye Films has a two part Villains United UK where the heroine is beaten in the first part and then taken off screen from a hospital for another round until killed.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

"G. Heroine CAN die Become petrified / be made a trophy"

SHC does the trophy hunter where that happens.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Bluestone. I think he's still running the silknblood site. I can tell you right now...that guy doesn't pull any punches when it comes to heroine demise in his films.

The Wonderkick stories he does are always interesting to watch.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'