Spy Academy (NyssaNevers.com)

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Plot: Victoria Peak Academy. On the outside it may look like a private all-girl school whose students are the daughters of some of the most influential people of the upper-echelon of society. On the inside, it’s actually a training academy that teaches its students to become special operatives for the Phoenix Foundation, the most covert security agency in the world.

Rookie agent in training Sunny Harper is in her dorm getting ready for bed but is searching for a hard drive to take for her black ops test in the morning. While searching for the item, Sunny is met by a fearsome sight: Victoria Ireland, her former classmate who is brandishing a silenced gun!

With her hands raised in surrender, Sunny pleads for her former colleague to spare her life and Victoria promises to do just that…but only if Sunny is cooperative with her.

What fate awaits the lovely rookie spy when Victoria is finished with her?
Spy Academy (Sunny confronted)-2018-02-02-11-47-10-249.jpg
Spy Academy (Sunny confronted)-2018-02-02-11-47-10-249.jpg (704.91 KiB) Viewed 2351 times
Quick Pick (Thoughts on Film)
While going through my email, I received a message from a source that sent me a link to the clips4sale store of Nyssa Nevers and they were telling me to purchase this vid immediately. Though it didn’t look like a superheroine vid I was curious and decided to take a chance and purchased it after reading what the summary was about. Needless to say, I was totally awestruck when I saw this fetish video and immediately had to do a review about it and when my homegirl saw the vid, she too was amazed at what she saw.

We asked the source to i.d. themselves and to tell us more about this vid. The source called itself Zero and explained that the fetish vid was a custom request that a colleague of theirs had requested through Nyssa Nevers when the original producer the requestor had gone to was unable (rather unwilling) to help this person have their fantasy recognized. After giving us the particulars of the story and what it was about, my homegirl and I were even more impressed and asked if Zero could put us in touch with the requestor who immediately gave us the lowdown on how they came up with this wonderful idea and why they were having so much trouble getting it created.

Needless to say, the requestor of this custom vid was very pleased and impressed with Miss Nevers’ professionalism on this project and said that if they had the opportunity they would definitely request Miss Nevers’ assistance again for a future production.

*If that ever happens, I’ll definitely purchase the next chapter that comes out.*

Patient Analysis (Good Bill of Health)

-First, let me say that the story behind ‘Spy Academy’ is pretty straightforward: Nyssa Nevers plays a rookie agent named Sunny who is being interrogated by a former classmate named Victoria Ireland (played by rising fetish star Tilly McReese) in her dorm and while Victoria is there for pleasure (Sunny’s pleasure) she is also there on business: Victoria is after a secret disc that is in Sunny’s possession with classified information from the academy’s special operations program. Though Sunny is reluctant to give it to her, she none the less must comply when the steely-eyed Irish assassin threatens her life. What follows next is plenty of sensuality between these two female leads as the production is filmed.

While the story does feel a little cut and dry, the requestor of Spy Academy said that they had to keep the script down to a minimum when they sent it to the first producer as the producer had certain ‘rules’ about doing requests that seemed too ‘storylike’ (plus the requestor was on a budget and had to utilize what they had in order to get this created). When the first producer ‘copped out’ (much to the requestor’s disappointment), the talented Miss Nevers volunteered to take the helm and create the customer’s project for them. The customer had only a page and a half of script with very little dialogue, but Nyssa and Tilly were still able to make the production work with what little they had.

-Nyssa and Tilly have very erotic outfits for this vid! Since the customer wanted a ‘schoolgirl’ look for this vid, Nyssa is wearing a white bra, a very short plaid skirt, pantyhose and those white socks that Japanese schoolgirls in anime usually wear. Nyssa was even wearing this outfit without panties on and had plenty of upskirt shots during the opening of the vid. I was like ‘Wow! Nyssa was really going for the gold when she created this request.’
Spy Academy(Sunny's got back).jpg
Spy Academy(Sunny's got back).jpg (147.63 KiB) Viewed 2351 times
Tilly’s outfit is just as hot: she has on a plaid skirt, a white dress shirt, black pantyhose and high-heels and her hair in pigtails with bows. Tilly’s character had an innocent look but a very ruthless demeanor in this vid combined with sensuality.
Spy Academy (Enter Victoria Ireland)-2018-02-02-11-46-47-698.jpg
Spy Academy (Enter Victoria Ireland)-2018-02-02-11-46-47-698.jpg (564.23 KiB) Viewed 2351 times
-Speaking of characters, Nyssa and Tilly’s performance in this vid was outstanding. Nyssa did a wonderful job with her portrayal of Sunny Harper, a timid and innocent looking schoolgirl and Tilly showed a cold, calculating performance playing Victoria Ireland, a Catholic-looking schoolgirl with a very strong Irish accent. (Incidentally, I learned that Tilly is actually of Irish decent so when you hear her speak, that’s her actual Irish accent that you’re hearing folks!)

-It appears the main aim of this vid was ‘kissing’ because Nyssa and Tilly do a lot of making out in this vid, exchanging kisses between each other and embracing each other like lovers. There’s even a part where Tilly orders Nyssa to remove her bra and Nyssa does showing off her magnificent cleavage. The part I love about that is Nyssa wasn’t shy about bearing her body at all during the shoot…she just shed her bra and continues making out with her co-star.
Spy Academy (Sunny and Vicky make out)-2018-02-02-11-47-47-097.jpg
Spy Academy (Sunny and Vicky make out)-2018-02-02-11-47-47-097.jpg (578.12 KiB) Viewed 2351 times
-Excellent props in the vid: Tilly has a toy-gun with a silencer on it, Nyssa’s bookbag which carries a DVD (the disc that Tilly’s character is looking for), a H.P. tablet of some sort and a uh…massager? Now why on Earth would Sunny have something like that in her bookbag?

*Whatever the reason, it winds up in Victoria’s possession along with the other goodies in the bag and she has a special treat for Sunny before she departs. :giggle:

-A fantastic forced orgasm scene and Tilly handgags Nyssa as their characters are supposedly in a dorm after hours and Tilly’s character must keep Nyssa quiet so no one hears her cries or moans. (Nyssa gently grabs one of her own boobs a little bit while being vibed. Clearly, this was giving her much pleasure).
Spy Academy (Silent pleasure)-2018-02-02-11-49-52-575.jpg
Spy Academy (Silent pleasure)-2018-02-02-11-49-52-575.jpg (732.25 KiB) Viewed 2351 times
-And finally, there’s a sleep fetish part to this vid. I don’t wanna spoil how Nyssa gets rendered unconscious, but it was very sensual in this vid. Goodness knows it had me playing the clip over and over when Tilly did it.

-Great audio, excellent scene transitions and fantastic close-ups and camera angles from Nyssa’s cameraman. The editing was impressive also.

-A happy, happy joy, joy ending folks. The ending really put a smile on my face and it made the story even livelier for me. I really hated that it ended, I wanted it to go on forever. :weep:

Final Outcome

While this custom does have room for improvement, I will leave that part totally up to the customer who ordered it. After hearing his story about how he had trouble getting this idea created the first time, I was pleased to hear the lovely and talented Nyssa Nevers stepped to the floor to make a customer’s fantasy come true. According to the customer this is what he had to say about Nyssa:

-Nyssa was professional and patient. :thumbup:

-She showed that she cared about the request and gave her full undivided attention to its creation. :thumbup:

-She already had an idea of who would be a perfect candidate to co-star with her based on the customer’s description of Victoria Ireland and that’s where Tilly fit in. :thumbup:

-Nyssa saw potential in the idea when other people didn’t and let the customer know if they wanted a continuation, she’d be happy to do it on the their behalf. :thumbup:

-Nyssa gave a great price for the custom’s creation. :thumbup:

Based on this customer’s report and the outcome of this production, I’d say Nyssa has found herself a devoted customer to add to her client list for custom requests. Whatever rewards Nyssa and Tilly gain from this idea, they’ve definitely earned them.

Final Score for ‘Spy Academy’: a whopping 10 out of 10!

As a reviewcologist, I definitely recommend a good dose of this vid for your viewing pleasure. You can find it at this link right here:

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/8029/ ... +FORMAT%29

*Nyssa, if you or Tilly read this review, I just want to say you both did a phenomenal job on this creation and I look forward to seeing what new ideas this customer sends you in the future. :thumbup:
Last edited by Doctor Outcome 5 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

And here's some more snapshots of this creative covert custom!
Spy Academy (Sunny ambushed)-2018-02-02-11-47-04-777.jpg
Spy Academy (Sunny ambushed)-2018-02-02-11-47-04-777.jpg (634.55 KiB) Viewed 2350 times
Spy Academy (Take off your bra)-2018-02-02-11-48-13-928.jpg
Spy Academy (Take off your bra)-2018-02-02-11-48-13-928.jpg (654.1 KiB) Viewed 2350 times
Spy Academy (Let's get intimate)-2018-02-02-11-48-41-912.jpg
Spy Academy (Let's get intimate)-2018-02-02-11-48-41-912.jpg (606.33 KiB) Viewed 2350 times
Spy Academy (Trying Vicky's patience)-2018-02-02-11-48-59-672.jpg
Spy Academy (Trying Vicky's patience)-2018-02-02-11-48-59-672.jpg (597.6 KiB) Viewed 2350 times
Spy Academy (Here's my thanks Sunny)-2018-02-02-11-49-26-016.jpg
Spy Academy (Here's my thanks Sunny)-2018-02-02-11-49-26-016.jpg (645.42 KiB) Viewed 2350 times
Spy Academy (Nap time for Sunny)-2018-02-02-11-52-14-430.jpg
Spy Academy (Nap time for Sunny)-2018-02-02-11-52-14-430.jpg (760.7 KiB) Viewed 2350 times
Hey, what are you all waiting for? Don't just sit there ogling these two beauties. Go and check this custom out now. :buhbye:
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'