For the new recruits! Come say hi!
carloszpt
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hi everyone from Spain.... :supes:
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Hello, Carloszpt. Welcome to our community of superheroine fans. There's so much here to enjoy as well as people to meet. If you have any questions about the site, feel free to ask me or Tallyho and we can help guide you through how to view items and how to post if you want to. We are the emissary and ambassador whose job it is to help people get the most out of their USHF experience. You can contact me in this thread or via PM (private message). Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Hola Carlos,

bienvenido al foro y espero que tengas un bueno tiempo aqui.

AEM
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

^^^What he said.

Welcome to the forum and unless he was speaking in tongues as you can see above AEM is Spanish speaker so if you need any help with language problems I am sure he will be willing to assist you.

Enjoy your time here
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
steve0216
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hi, man, this is Steve. My friend wants to start a comic about superheroine gets captured and tied up by evil kids. Do u have some good suggestions ?