Hi everyone

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
steve0216
Neophyte
Neophyte

This is Steve, a university student at Edmonton. My friend is going to make a comic about superheroine capture and tied up by evil kids, do u have some good suggestions ?
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Hello Steve0216 and welcome. I am the emissary of this forum whose job it is to help newbies with any questions or guidance about policies and practices. There are a lot of people here with like interests in superheroine peril, cosplay, roleplay and more that you can chat directly with or exchange private messages with (PMs); or you can simply add your comments to existing threads to join in the fun that way. If you have questions about how to do any of that, just contact me or the ambassador Tallyho and we'll be glad to explain the steps.

As to your request for suggestions for your friend's comic about evil kids tying up a superheroine, I would just caution you and others that underage sexual material is prohibited on this site. So you could be treading a fine line here in that regard.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
steve0216
Neophyte
Neophyte

There will be no sexual scense in his comic. His comic will only a.bout superheroine captured by evil kids