Emily Addison Back as Batgirl!!

Christina Carter
Producer
Producer

Hey Guys!!

I just wanted to check and and let you know when shot the first half of a new BatGirl and CatWoman video last week. Yes, Emily Addison is back as BatGirl!! I can't wait to get to film the second part!! Her next trip in... yeah!! I also want to get in a new Gargantua clip in as well.

BTW, we are working out how to make customs work for those of you who are on a tight budget. I will be giving you the details soon!

XO,
Christina

PS.. I want to thank all of you who continue to support me in this amazing thing I call my career, the great emails, and all the fun on twitter, snapchat, Instagram...I'm about to start up my manyvids again, and of course always and foremost clips4sale. Also... I think I'll start doing a coupe days a week on myfreecams.com ( I just need to finish up one section for them and it will be up and running)!!

Would you like me to cosplay while I'm on cam? That could be fun!!

Love,
Christina
[email protected] :ww1:
Custom Requests or Feedback
Christina@ChristinaBound

Official Christina Carter Websites
http://www.christinabound.com
http://www.clips4sale.com/38975
http://www.clips4sale.com/60717

Follow Me on Twitter: @ChristinaBound
shevek
Producer
Producer

Exciting news...all hail queen Emily! And yes, Christina, of course please cosplay while on cam - who wouldn't want to see you do that?
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Great that your original BatGirl is back
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

:yahoo: :thumbup: :D :yes: :w00t: :smile: :)

AMAZING NEWS! YOU HAVE TO TIE HER UP! OR TIE HER DOWN! OR DO NAUGHTY THINGS WITH HER! OR ALL OF THE ABOVE!

It ain't my birthday for 9 months, so how did you know this was what I wanted?!!!!

AWESOME NEWS!!!!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :bananadance: :beer2: :beer: :goodpost: :disco: :clap: :clap2: :dance: :dance2: :happy2: :mbounce: :omg: :thanks: :thanks: :thankyou:
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Bert

I can understand how being an ambassador necessitates a certain level of detachment and "above the fray" calmness, but still, couldn't you show a tiny bit of enthusiasm every now and then?
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Well, I'll try, but its tough. ;)
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).