Making Supergirl my Superslut

A darker, full bodied blend.
LovetheFallenAngels
Henchman
Henchman

Author's note: I do not own the Supergirl franchise and the events of this story are entirely the fantasies of a dirty mind. WARNING: this story contains dark themes such as rape, humiliation, and forced drug use.

I'm writing this simply to give back to the community I have enjoyed for a long time. I hope you like it.

##

I came to the universe through a rip in existence, drawn between the ripples in reality, and landed in a new galaxy with only one planet of note. The life force emanating from the planet impressed me; far greater than the latent energy found on pedestrian alien worlds.

The distance of space meant nothing to me. I parted the mass and arrived on the surface of the planet at the center of the densest area. National City. Imagine my amazement when I discovered the aliens on this planet looked identical to myself. I never thought I would find more homo sapiens in the universe, but there I was looking at them. My planet had been destroyed long ago and I’d been drifting through space ever since.

Mostly I felt excited because I hadn’t had sex in a thousand years. My balls were beyond blue, and I couldn’t wait to stick it. Looking around the busy street, I found so many suitable candidates. Gorgeous young women with scintillating bodies; this planet seemed relatively conservative but I still saw potential.

A gorgeous young redhead walked by, hips shaking with every step, and my eyes stuck to her long, tanned legs. I could lose myself between those legs. I followed her as she went down the street, and as we passed an alley, I pulled her against my body. I used telekinesis to force her mouth shut, and her green eyes bulged as she struggled against me. I teleported away from the city and into an empty room in a hotel. I could sense occupied and empty space based on the life force inside.

The young woman floated into the air on my mental command and I lay her down on the bed. Then I released the hold on her mouth.

“What - what are you?” she said.

“Nevermind that,” I said. “What are you called?”

The woman’s bottom lip trembled, and she pulled her heels up to her butt and hugged her legs. “I’m Jessica,” the woman said.

I walked across the room and wrapped my fingers around her ankles, pulling hard. Her legs splayed out and I climbed between them, running my fingers over her soft flesh. Jessica tried to fight me, but I liked the struggle, I didn’t want to use telekinesis to restrain her. I leaned my hands on her wrists and started licking her face. She screamed and fought but I didn’t care.

I pulled down her short skirt and discovered a flimsy pair of white panties. A string wrapped down the back and up her ass. Not as conservative underneath the clothes, how interesting. I pulled my pants down and my dick popped out, fully erect and hungry after centuries without busting a nut.

I jabbed my dick up between her legs and pierced her cunt. She writhed beneath me, moaning, and I leaned down, panting frantically in her ear as I rutted between her legs. She was so soft, so warm, and her body felt so fragile beneath me. I groaned before long and released my seed inside of her.

“Thank you for that,” I said. “Goodbye.”

I stood up and swept any stickiness off my stomach using telekinesis before spraying the jism across her face and splattering over her freckles. Jessica turned over, humiliated, and started to cry. I left by telekinetic teleportation, the same as ever, and set about finding a strong drink.

I sat in a bar downtown and drank what passed for strong alcohol on this odd planet. When I’d looked at the mass of blue from space, it seemed there was considerable power, but the average people I met seemed weak. They were soft with weak life forces and small. Their individual power levels didn’t add up to what I had sensed from afar. I looked around the half-empty bar and found only lost souls. No powerful beings or entertaining prey just wastelings and scoundrels.

A press conference started on the TV above the bar. I raised the martini to my lips and sipped. My eyes found something most delectable on screen. A gorgeous blonde with plump lips, a cute face, and long, wavy golden-brown hair. Her body seemed slight but powerful, with perky tits. Her skin seemed to glow with golden vitality, and her cobalt blue eyes were simultaneously innocent and determined.

“Citizens of United City,” the girl said. A subtitle at the bottom of the screen described the woman as ‘Supergirl.’ I reached out with telepathy and delved her mind. She paused as I entered her mind but then she continued talking. My abilities can be quite subtle when I desire. I saw that her name was Kara Danvers and she fancied herself as some kind of idol. The people of this world, especially the women and girls, admired Supergirl. I found myself admiring her for a very different reason.

“There was a vicious sexual assault earlier today,” Supergirl said. “Jessica Alderman, age twenty-two, was attacked by some kind of metahuman. We don’t know much about him, but we are on the case and we’ll make sure it doesn’t happen again. As you all know I run the NRU, No Rape Unpunished, initiative and I will not stop until this monster is behind bars.”

I smiled to myself and considered how best to capture that sexy little piece of ass. Enjoying Jessica had been fun but that was almost six hours earlier and my appetite was growing. Fucking a hero in any way I desired would be far more satisfying. The footage on the TV changed to show an arrogant bald man sitting on a couch at a talk show.

“Supergirl’s talk about metahumans being dangerous is obscene when she is one herself. She’s dangerous and every day she usurps our sense of relevance in the world.” A title at the bottom of the screen declared the man’s name was Lex Luther. The footage changed and showed supergirl in action as Lex continued talking. I felt my mouth dry as I watched her deeds. She moved with frightening speed and punched with terrifying power. “I think we all need to ask ourselves if we’re comfortable not having our houses made out of kryptonite. We’re at risk of death with her out there.”

I teleported into Lex Luther’s bedroom in the middle of the night. He was under the covers, fast asleep, and I shouted to get his attention. I was getting increasingly horny and now that I knew who I wanted to fuck, I couldn’t wait.
He jumped out of the covers and turned on the lights.

“Can I help you?” He asked.

“I saw you on TV.”

“Great, I have a TV too, but I didn’t see you.”

I could tell he was thinking about how to alert his security but I didn’t care.

“You know how to stop her,” I said.

“I do,” Lex said.

“How?”

“Kryptonite,” Lex said. He said it as if it were obvious.

“What’s that?”

“It’s like poison for her. The crystals can even kill her, but in reasonable doses, it weakens her.” He used the toe of one foot to press an emergency button set into the floor beneath his bed.

“Do you have any kryptonite? I could find more if you gave me a little bit,” I asked

Lex opened a safe on the ground and pulled out a tiny green stone. I held it in my hand and got the unique feel of the minerals life force down to memory. Then I felt out across the universe searching for life forces that matched the newly made memory.

“When you find it, can you give me some-“

I found a source of kryptonite and locked my telekinesis in on it. A cluster of asteroids lined with the mineral in outer space. I pulled a baseball-sized chunk of the mineral through space and into my hand. Luther accepted the chunk with a blank expression.

“There,” I said.

“That’s it?” he said.

I warped away from Luther and picked an unoccupied space in the Antartic to build my home. Drawing on the life force impression of a building, I pulled a house into reality from the ether between now and then, here and there. Ideas are much more transient in the ether. The house was perfectly suited to my needs. Every room had video cameras set into the walls, so there were multiple angles, and I manifested the various rooms for my various desires. I would make Supergirl my slave and share the fun with this world. Knowing her peers and guardians would be watching just made the idea more exciting. Now that I had kryptonite I knew I could collar her.

I knew where Kara Danvers lived, and she and Supergirl were the same person, so I knew exactly where to find the little slut. She was all alone at her apartment and it was Friday night. I sensed her life force curled up on the couch watching television as she nibbled on chocolate. I wondered why this supposed hero, this leader of people, would be sitting all alone by herself when the rest of her civilization jubilated and profligated in the streets? In most societies, the champions were the center of the party, but this Supergirl didn’t seem like that at all.

I warped into her room and stood behind the couch, absolutely silent. A chunk of kryptonite drawn from the asteroid field came easily into reality at my beckoning. I held the glowing green stone in my palm, now assured that Supergirl had no chance of resisting my corruption.

My telekinesis shaped the kryptonite hunk into a ring shape, then widened and ran the green through with gold drawn from subreality. The minerals I manifested spun together and created a beautiful gold collar with glowing green veins. I clicked the clasp at the back, opened the collar, and clamped it shut around Supergirl’s pale, thin neck. As the collar snapped into place, Supergirl jumped up and faced me.

“Who are you?” Supergirl said. She was so beautiful with her golden glow and her long, thick hair. I would love pulling that hair.

“You may call me master,” I said. I would train her rigidly, the little slut needed discipline.

“Yeah right creep,” Supergirl said. She punched me in the chest and I didn’t even need to take a step back from the impact. Supergirl winced, holding her fist. Then her hands came up to the collar around her neck and her face went pale.

“That’s right,” I said. I walked over to Supergirl in her pajamas. She was wearing a pale blue top that revealed the cleavage of her magnificent breasts above teeny tiny pajama shorts that clung to her asscheeks. Her hair felt so soft as I ran my fingers through the golden strands. She tried to kick me but I used telekinesis to block the blow and she gasped. My fingers wound tight into her silken locks and I squeezed, yanking her head in any direction I desired. I exerted pressure down and I forced her face down flush against the floor. I grabbed her wrists and held them together behind her back. Manifesting cuffs into existence, I bound her. I dragged the slut up to her knees and undid my pants. She was looking up me with big, gleaming eyes - tearing over, and pleading.

“Please don’t do this,” she said. “Please, I don’t know you but you could be good. We both have power. Power lets us do good or do evil. Please make the righ-“

I grabbed a handful of her hair and shoved my dick into her mouth. Supergirl must have been surprised because she gagged as I thrust into her throat. Her plump lips felt soft around my cock as I pumped in and out.

“Gulg-gulg-gulg,” she said. Her eyes were horrified, and tears leaked out of her baby blues, trailing mascara down her cheeks.

I pulled her off my cock and she gasped for air, bending over.

“Okay bitch, let’s go, I have bigger plans for you.

I grabbed Supergirl and pulled her to her feet before holding her against my chest. Her breasts were heaving as she struggled to catch her breath. I warped us both back to my base.

I wrapped my fingers around the back of Supergirl’s neck and pushed her into the lounge I manifested for my house. I held her sexy body in place in front of me. Supergirl was sobbing gently, she’d already given up fighting, but I wasn’t surprised. I had her mightily outmatched. I couldn’t wait to disgrace this ‘hero’ in front of the entire world.

The cameras were motion activated and had started streaming as soon as we entered. I manifested the motion-activated recording mechanism.

I started by modifying her outfit. Switched her pajamas out for her classic uniform but slightly tailored to my preferences. Her leggings came up to just above her knee and left a few inches of leg skin exposed below the skirt. I shortened the tunic so it exposed her slim stomach, and I switched the shorts under her skirt out for a g-string. I made these changes by manifesting the items I desired into reality from the ether.

“Who are you?” Supergirl said. “Tell me your name at least. Please. You still haven’t done anything unforgivable. What you did to me was wrong but there’s still hope for you.”

I chuckled under my breath and threw Supergirl down on the dark, leather couch in the lounge.  A leash manifested into reality at my design; formed from beautiful platinum links. I clipped the lead to the front of Supergirl’s collar and dragged her head onto my lap.

“Please,” Supergirl said. Desperation entered her voice again and her eyes threatened to spill tears.

I ran my hand down one of her smooth ass cheeks and slapped it hard, reddening the skin.

“You know this is being broadcast to your world?” I said.

Supergirl’s face broke and she started to cry, tears leaking down her cheeks.

“Why are you doing this to me?” Supergirl asked.

“I like to break pretty things,” I said. “Now it’s time for your conditioning.”

I killed the video cameras, though Supergirl didn’t need to know that yet, and dipped into my supply cupboard, manifested complete with ingredients for induced seduction. I didn’t just want to fuck the superwhore, I wanted to turn her into an insatiable slut. A cum hungry animal who degraded herself to get more dick. That was what I wanted and I knew how to achieve the effect. I witnessed and observed slavers across a thousand galaxies.

I grabbed a sugar bowl full of cocaine from my cupboard, a bottle of vodka, and a baggie full of mollies. Supergirl began to cry harder as she saw the drugs.

“Please, no, I don’t do drugs,” Supergirl said. “I’m a role model. Please.”

I opened the baggie and pulled out ten red caps; really powerful sex mollies with an intense aphrodisiac effect. Grabbing a handful of Supergirl’s hair, I pulled her into my lap, face up, and smiled down at her.

“Open up and take your medicine,” I said.

Supergirl clamped her lips together and stared defiance at me.

I plugged her nose and waited. She struggled against me, squirming in my lap, but that just made it better for me. My dick got harder and she surely felt it for she squirmed more vigorously. Eventually, she opened her mouth to gasp for breath and I forced the pills past her lips. Pouring vodka into her mouth helped the pills go down easier, and she choked, gasping. I turned the cameras back on.

“What did you give me?” Supergirl asked. I spit in her face and she sobbed, tears breaking down her cheeks. I yanked on Supergirl’s leash and pulled her down one side of the couch until her head hung over the edge. I grabbed her tits through her costume and thrust into her throat. Supergirl gagged, coughing, and I forced my dick deeper into her mouth. I parked my cock and she kicked, struggling against my intrusion. I used telekinesis to ensure she didn’t bite.

“You like that don’t you slut?” I said. I didn’t let her breathe. She kicked, but her hands were trapped behind her back and underneath her body. Finally, I pulled out of her throat and she gasped, breathing heavily. “I asked if you liked that, you little whore.”

Supergirl was crying, tears running from her eyes. “No.”

I shoved my dick into her throat again, now reaching further down to rub the folds of her pussy. I manifested a vibrator and held it against her clit. She began to squirm uncomfortably, legs seizing as I starved her of oxygen with my dick.
I pulled out and let her breathe.

“You like that don’t you slut?” I asked. She breathed heavily and I could see her pupils starting to dilate. Her pussy was so wet, just leaking wetness through her g-string.

“Please - “ Supergirl coughed, and her mascara made two black rivers running down her cheeks. “Please stop. Let me go.”

“There’s two ways this can play out,” I said. “Either you say that you like getting throat fucked, or I’ll keep doing it until you pass out. So, I ask again. You like that don’t you slut?”

Supergirl’s lip trembled but she clearly didn’t want to get facefucked anymore. “I like it,” she mumbled.

“You like what?”

“I like -“ Supergirl shook her head. I reached between her legs and rubbed her clit. A soft moan escaped her, followed by a look of horror. She seemed ashamed of her own arousal.

“You like what?” I asked.

I continued stimulating her clit with the vibrator, and she started to gasp, shuddering with pleasure.

“I like when you throat fuck me,” she said. Her voice sounded very turned on, and combined with her flushed cheeks, she looked very horny. I smiled to myself imagining that on camera.

“How do you feel about a good ass fucking Supergirl? Or should I call you miss Danvers? Miss Kara Danvers,” I said. It was so absurd that this hero would have an alter ego.

“In the butt?” Supergirl shook her head. “Please no, I’m not that kind of girl.” Her face broke when she saw my smile. She tried to headbutt me but her movement was weak, disoriented. I flipped her over my lap and smacked her ass.

“Little bitch,” I said. I yanked down her g-string and spread her cheeks with telekinesis. She started sobbing again. Her asshole accepted the tip of the vodka bottle and I began pouring liquid inside her. She wasn’t pliable enough yet.

“What the fuck are you doing?” Supergirl said.

I poured about half the bottle inside her, more than enough to kill a normal person, and then I siphoned some cocaine up her ass with a funnel. Supergirl bucked as I pushed the plastic tip of the funnel into her ass but I managed to stuff her full of coke. Then I warped her into the bedroom, preparing to fuck the Maiden of Steel up her tight little ass.
ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

Thanks for posting
LovetheFallenAngels
Henchman
Henchman

Cheers ksire_99.

Chapter 2

I pushed Supergirl towards the bed in the big room I manifested and watched with pleasure as she stumbled and fell. The alcohol and drugs were taking effect and she struggled to get up off her knees. I laughed at her and removed my clothes until I sat naked at the foot of the bed. Supergirl made for the open door, but I slammed it shut with telekinesis and she pulled helplessly on the knob. The door rattled in its frame but wouldn’t open; she was too weak to break a simple lock. Her kryptonite collar, crafted by my mind, had reduced this powerful superheroine into an easily abused sex toy.

“Come here Supergirl,” I said. 

Supergirl turned away from me and faced the corner of the room, her hand lingering on the doorknob. Her shoulders shook with silent tears. Even though she was crying, she didn't want me to see, and she was muffling the sound with one of her hands.

“Supergirl,” I said. My voice took on a mocking tone. “I won’t let you hide in the corner for long. You’re not going to like the consequences if you don’t come over here.” 

Supergirl sighed as she turned around to look at me. She had a very beautiful smile and she wore it now, but her wide eyes were filling with tears. The drugs were making her giddy and euphoric but her shocked eyes betrayed utter despair at her situation. 

The slut was taking too long to follow my commands so I used my telekinesis to bring her leash into my fingers, and pulled. Supergirl stumbled towards me and fell to her knees. I chuckled as she fought back up to a standing position, wobbling with uneven balance. Most women would just stay on the ground, letting themselves be dragged, but not Supergirl. This resilient whore wanted to face me on her feet, even as the drugs took hold. 

As soon as she was standing, I yanked the leash again, and she fell to her knees between my legs. I ran my fingers through her long, soft strands of hair and she moaned, tilting her head to meet my embrace. The drugs were certainly taking effect. Even a hero like Supergirl couldn’t resist the seduction of chemistry. 

I ran my hand up the back of her head and took a firm grip on her hair. I threw the bitch up onto the bed, face down, and then climbed up behind her. 

Supergirl moaned and her eyelids fluttered. I climbed across the bed and straddled her head, my knees resting beside her shoulders. Supergirl’s eyes rolled back in her head and she was panting. She thrust her hands down to run her fingers over her sensitive skin. As she gasped with MDMA-induced pleasure, I plunged my cock down her throat, pinning her head to the mattress. 

Supergirl’s eyes shot open and she tried to speak with a mouth full of dick. The words came out mumbled and I pushed my cock deeper into her pretty face. My rod slipped down her throat up to the hilt. She swung fists at my thighs, but I used Telekinesis to deflect her pitiful attempts at escape. My pubic hair bunched up underneath Supergirl’s button nose, and my balls rested flat against her chin. 

I pulled my cock out of her wet mouth and a line of saliva strung between her lips and the S on her chest. Supergirl gasped, but her legs were quivering with pleasure. She was so high that even being forcibly fucked in the face was turning her on. I couldn’t wait to sodomize the little whore. 

I stepped off of her and stood beside the bed, looking down at my conquest. The bitch was gorgeous even with makeup, cum, and saliva painted across her angelic features. I grabbed her by the hair and forced her up, then pushed her back down on the bed, ass-up. 

“Have you ever been fucked in the ass?” I whispered into her ear. 

Supergirl wasn’t crying anymore which was interesting. I figured the drugs were mostly to blame for her change in attitude, but the audience wouldn’t know that. They probably thought they were getting a first look at Supergirl’s true depravity. It’s not like the cameras would explain Supergirl’s situation to the no-doubt growing audience. 

I took my fingers and brushed the back of her leg before I patted her pert behind. She was sprawled face-down ass-up and moaning with just the slightest provocation of my touch. A stream of liquid poured out of her pussy, and her g-string was completely soaked. 

I manipulated the cameras with my telekinesis to zoom in on Supergirl’s wet pussy. “So wet,” I said. “You’re enjoying the rough treatment, aren’t you?”

Supergirl moaned as I ran my fingers up her inner thighs and then I planted both hands on the sides of her ass. I spread her cheeks and looked down at her tight back entrance. Her brown eye looked tight enough to cut diamonds, and I spit into the little crevice. 

Supergirl slumped to one side and slipped out of my hands. She collapsed sideways on the bed, her eyelids fluttering shut, and mumbled under her breath. I gave her too much alcohol, always a risk, but I had just the solution. I turned off the camera feed momentarily. 

I held her in an ass-up pose using telekinesis. Reaching around her, I grabbed the leash hanging from the kryptonite collar at her neck, holding tight on her reins, waiting for when she started to buck. 

Manifesting the sugar bowl from the other room into one of my hands, I placed the supplies on the bed at my side. I spat onto two of my fingers and circled Supergirl’s asshole with the digits, gently stretching. The sheets under her hips were wet with her juices. It was important to me that Supergirl be awake and conscious for her debasement. 

I pushed my dick between her cheeks and pressed against her asshole. Supergirl began to whimper at the intrusion and my dick pulsed at her pleading moans. The head of my cock forced her ass open and I poised on the precipice; holding back. Fucking Supergirl in the ass could be a great training moment. I needed to give her a reward. I opened the sugar bowl and brought out a spoon filled with cocaine. A big coke spoon, not a dainty little one, the kind of livewire dose that would get a real addict excited. Wrapping her hair in my other hand, I pulled her head up and held the spoon under her nostrils. 
Supergirl gasped as I plunged my dick into her asshole, and the cocaine shot up her nose. She screamed and came to life as if hit with a shot of adrenaline. I held her hair tight in my hand as I rode her ass with my dick, hammering in and out of her tightest hole with wild abandon. Supergirl’s screams transformed as the coke took effect, and she started grunting and moaning with each thrust. The fingers of her bound hands reached in vain to finger her pussy. The bitch was really enjoying being fucked in the bum. 

I disappeared the cuffs with my telekinesis and Supergirl reached between her legs, desperately fingering herself. One of the cameras I set up was blinking from the headboard, just feet away from Supergirl’s face. I imagined how she looked to the world, wild with ecstasy and desperately fingering herself as she got fucked in the ass. 

I used my hold on her hair to pull her head up so I could feel the back of her uniform pressed against my chest. Her body felt so small against me, it was hard to believe she used to be honored and looked up to as a hero. My lips pressed against her soft, pale neck and she shuddered with pleasure, moaning with an intense orgasm that made her whole body shake. 

“The whole world just saw you cum from being fucked in the ass,” I whispered. Supergirl’s body went still and she started to breathe raggedly. I grabbed one of her shoulders and spun her face up. The blonde hero’s face was flushed bright red and she was biting a lip with the effort of restraining herself. She blinked up at me with her big, blue eyes and I saw a strange mixture of horror and euphoria. 

“Please,” Supergirl said. “Let - let me -“ 

I laughed at her and parted her milky thighs before driving my cock into her virgin pussy. Supergirl gasped, and her hands raked my back, unable to contain herself from the pleasure. 

“You only resist after you learn the world’s watching,” I whisper in her ear. Not loud enough for the microphones to pick up. “What does that say about you?” 

Supergirl whimpered as I rammed my cock into her with jackhammer force. She started to quiver beneath me again, her entire body shaking, and I saw an opportunity. I stopped fucking her. Supergirl moaned and tried to reach down and finish herself off, but I caught her hands and pinned them above her head. She wriggled beneath me, now desperate for release, and her eyes were wild with passion. I forced her legs apart with my knees and spat in her face. 

“You wanted me to stop Supergirl?” I said. I brushed the tip of my dick against her pussy lips and she shuddered before thrusting up and trying to fuck herself. She looked so irredeemably slutty with a glob of spit under one eye and insane longing in her eyes.

Her eyes tightened, concerned, but then her lips parted and I saw her breasts jiggling with each bothered breath. Finally, she surrendered to a very physical change. Her body went limp and her eyes grew big, trembling. A single tear ran down Supergirl’s cheek, cutting a path through the cum and saliva mess. 

“I won’t fuck you anymore if you don’t want it,” I said. 

Supergirl didn’t want it, not normally, but as intoxicated as she was her needs were reduced to primal instincts and her will seemed overcome with desire. 

“Please,” Supergirl said. “I just - I just want to cum.” Again, she admitted her slutty needs in a soft voice, almost as if she hoped no one would hear. I leaned down and licked her cheek from chin to hairline. She moaned and pushed against my tongue, desperate for my touch already. What a whore. 

I turned the cameras back on. 

“Say it again,” I said in a soft voice. I held my dick taut and ready at the entrance of her pussy, ready to slam inside. 
“I want it.” 

“Want what?”

Supergirl writhed beneath me, trying to slide my dick inside her so she could reach orgasm, but I pulled away. 

“I want you to fuck me,” Supergirl shouted. 

I slammed hilt-deep into the slut and she moaned loud, cumming instantly. Her body twitched beneath me, and her pussy pulsated around my dick. I felt my own release coming so I pulled out of her and straddled her chest. 

Her legs were twitching, and her hands squeezed the sheets. I worked my cock before exploding across Supergirl’s angelic face. The beautiful slut opened her mouth and caught drops of my jizz on her tongue, desperate to engage her lust. A big slop of cum clung to one of her fine eyebrows. 

I stopped the videos from streaming with my telekinesis. I wanted to take advantage of her and deepen her degradation while she was in the slutty M state. The plan that came to mind wasn’t nice, and I was sure Supergirl wouldn’t approve, but that’s what made it exciting.
LovetheFallenAngels
Henchman
Henchman

Chapter 3

I warped Supergirl across my base and into the bathroom to give the filthy whore a shower. I disappeared her dirty outfit, stained with spit, white powder, and her own pussy juice, and held her underneath the nozzle. The warm stream cleansed her body and she moaned with the sensation. Mollies really turned Supergirl into the perfect fuck toy. I couldn’t wait to share my new pet with some people who would truly - appreciate - her willingness. 

After scrubbing my fucktoy with soap, cleaning all of the stickiness off her body, and drying her off with telekinesis, I pulled the naked blonde onto my lap as I sat on the toilet with the lid down. She snuggled against me, fucked up beyond thought, and I decided to delve her a little deeper to learn more about her. 

In her mind, I found a girl who grew up without a real family, except for a distant cousin. The young woman felt an extraordinary amount of pressure. She felt the need to be the ideal version of a girl. Every Sunday Supergirl sat with her adopted sister around the kitchen table and they shared tea and coffee while reading fan mail. Hundreds of letters, too many to read, from girls and adoring mothers. Women loved Supergirl, and Supergirl loved being a model for them, but she felt so much pressure to be perfect. To be an ideal. 

Not everyone loved Supergirl, of course. Lex Luther, the man who told me about kryptonite, drew angry memories from her mind. She hated the super genius and considered him a truly repugnant human being. Supergirl liked to think of herself as a kind of universal good, so when she encountered someone like Luther who was motivated by self-interest, she couldn’t help but detest the man.

It would be fun to whore Supergirl out to Lex. Let him do what he wanted to her for a few hours, get it all on film, and broadcast the results to the world. Supergirl leaned up and pressed her plump lips to mine, her finger working between her legs to pleasure herself further, a slave to the sensations. 

“How do you feel about Lex Luther?” I asked. 

Supergirl went still and she looked up at me. Her eyes were cloudy but the drugs were starting to wear off. She wouldn’t have hesitated half an hour ago. Despite her growing sobriety, she was still exceptionally fucked up. 

“What’s your name?” she asked me. Her fingers trailed my lips, and she looked at me with longing and confusion. 
“Master,” I said. 

Supergirl moaned, her tits pressing against my chest as she twisted to straddle me. I could feel my dick getting hard again. 

“Master,” Supergirl repeated. 

“That’s right. Do you like your Master?” 

Supergirl paused for a moment, but then she smiled brightly, as sunny as any careless, confident young woman. “You make me feel good.” 

My conditioning regiment was already paying dividends. The idea was if you got whores fucked up and made them feel good while doing something (like being a filthy fuck toy) they’ll learn to love playing the part. That’s why I force-fed her coke when I fucked her up the ass for the first time. A big dose of dopamine and she associated the pleasure with my dick in her ass. Supergirl was going to be a perfect sex slave, a willing whore to be humiliated and used at my discretion. 

“How about you show your appreciation?” I asked. I stroked her naked back with one hand. “I know you want to be polite, don’t you Supergirl?” 

Supergirl nodded and leaned in to kiss my neck. 

I lifted her with my telekinesis and she hung limp, face a mask of euphoric pleasure. The costume I designed for her came wrapped around her body at my command. When she turned and discovered herself in the mirror, her face grew sad. 
“I’m Supergirl,” She said. The words sounded like a lost dream. 

I rose to my feet and wrapped my arms around her from behind, squeezing her in a facade of love. 

“You’re so much more than that though, Superslut,” I said. 

Reaching down, I teased up the hem of her skirt and ran my fingers up and down her soft thighs, inches from her pussy. 
Supergirl moaned under her breath. I activated the cameras and gently put pressure on Supergirl’s shoulder. She fell to her knees before me, looking dazed, and her mouth hung open ready to receive some dick. She was a quick learner. 

“You care about me don’t you Supergirl?” I asked.

Supergirl slurred her words, “you make me feel good,” and looked up at me, running her hands up my torso. I didn’t want to let her use her hands so I manifested the cuffs and bound her arms behind her back. 

“You love me don’t you Supergirl?” I asked. 

She rubbed her face against my dick and moaned under her voice. I perched the head of my cock on the edge of her bottom lip. Supergirl looked up at me with loving eyes, clouded by drugs. 

“Say you love me Supergirl,” I said. 

“I love you,” Supergirl said.

She closed her eyes and started sucking my cock of her own volition. I reached out, grabbed the back of her head and forced my dick down her throat. As I felt my shaft bottom out, I started to piss. Thick, hot streams of urine streamed down Supergirl’s throat and she coughed, spluttering, the liquid spilling out of her nostrils. Her makeup, fixed-up by my telekinetic do-over, started to run again. I pulled my dick free from her plush lips and streamed piss across her beautiful face. Supergirl kept her eyes closed and showered in my piss, tilting her head from side to side. The entire world was watching me piss all over Supergirl and she was loving it. 

“You love me don’t you?” I said. 

“You give me pleasure mast-“ Supergirl needed to swallow because her mouth was filling up with piss. “-master.” 

“Good,” I said. I stopped peeing and looked down at the filthy whore, blinking through all the liquid I’d sprayed over her face. It wasn’t the act of peeing I found erotic. It was peeing all over this powerful whore’s face and having her thank me for the pleasure. Seeing Supergirl humiliated aroused me, but I wanted to save my energy for the next act of degradation.

“You’re filthy,” I said. 

Supergirl pouted, her eyes drawing down, and her hands twitched in her lap. No doubt she wanted to play with her pussy. 
“Filthy girls need a bath,” I said. Clutching a handful of her blond hair, I dunked her face into the toilet and held her under. She started to struggle and kick, but I rubbed her clit with the vibrator I manifested in my other hand. She stopped struggling but her body seized up. Bubbles popped on the surface of the toilet water and finally, I released her. Supergirl emerged from the toilet, totally soaked, hair clinging to her face, and gasping for air. 

"Do you love me?" I asked her. I leaned in and whispered into her ear. "Master wants you to say you love being a whore." 
Supergirl blinked water out of her eyes and looked around, dazed. "I love being a whore Master."

I stopped recording and showered Supergirl a second time. No matter how clean I tried to get her, the slut just begged to be filthy. 

After Supergirl had been all dolled-up again I locked her in the bedroom and paid a visit to Lex Luther. 

I waited outside of Lex Luther’s apartment complex because I felt an enormous swell of energy from inside. At least a quarter of the total life force I felt from the planet currently existed inside of the evil genius’ room. 

After warping inside of the room, I looked around. A man with spray-painted black hair and a formidable chin loomed about Luther, a fist cocked to deliver death. The attacker wore the same costume as Supergirl. How fascinating! 

Luther saw me from underneath the powerful beings legs. I quickly delved the attacker in the red cape and found out all about him. Clarke Kent. Otherwise known as Superman. Cousin to my Superslut and defender of Earth. Also, just like the Superslut, Superman was weak to kryptonite. How easy! Just before Superman punched Luther, he pointed at me between the man of steel’s legs. 

“There, there’s the man I told about Kryptonite,” Lex said. 

I dealt with Superman before he could react. As he turned to face me, I pushed him hard with telekinesis and he crashed through one of Lex Luther’s walls.

Simultaneously, I drew a large mass of kryptonite from the meteorite field and walled in Superman. A glowing green rectangle enclosed the caped hero and I felt his life force immediately diminish. Just like with Supergirl. 

Lex stood with a look of awe and glanced at me before looking back at the green rectangle. 

“Did you just capture Superman?” Lex asked. 

“So what?” I said. “Kryptonite makes these ‘heroes’ weak as kittens. I wouldn’t even bother fucking around here if you hadn’t told me about it.” 

“I’m - glad, you’ve put the mineral to good use,” Lex said. “I’ve been following the events with Supergirl, but then who hasn’t been? I must admit, when I saw you on the video I felt a sense of belonging, and I enjoyed what you’ve done to her more than I’ve enjoyed anyone else's work in a long time.” 

“Good news Lex,” I said. “I want you to come spend some time with the little slut.” 

Lex laughed. “Ah, I don’t think you understand my relationship dynamic with Supergirl. She won’t fuck me. I’m not sure how you managed to turn her into such a willing subject, but it’s impressive. That’s actually why Superman was here, he-“ 

“No problem,” I said. “Just trust me. I want you to fuck her. You helped me collar her, so it only fits you enjoy a turn with the slave.” 

“You want me to fuck her?” 

I shrugged. “I must admit, I do love to humiliate the Superslut, and this is the next step in my plan for her. She hates you and you hate her, and everyone knows it. I want the whole world to see you pile-driving her tight ass.” 

Lex grinned maniacally, nodding before I finished talking. 

“Sounds good,” Lex said. 

I warped us both back to the base and brought Superman along in his kryptonite coffin.

We entered my base’s lounge with the black couch and the drugs spread across the coffee table. Lex looked at the supplies and back up at me. 

“Rather rudimentary, but quite brilliant,” Lex said. 

I laid Superman’s green kryptonite rectangle on it’s back in the large lounge. I cracked the shell, vanished the kryptonite, and looked at the hero beneath. His skin looked waxen and sunken, and he seemed to be experiencing significant pain. I slapped his face once. 

“Wakey, wakey,” I said. 

If the banging at the bedroom door was any indication, Supergirl must have sobered up. I’d deactivated the cameras before I left which I was glad for. I wanted to perpetuate the narrative that Supergirl was a willing participant in the debauchery.
Superman started to stir, but he was still weak and poisoned from the kryptonite. Lex backed away from Superman. 

“What the fuck are you doing? Let the fucker die,” Lex said. 

“Nah,” I said. “I want him to watch.” 

I wound gold manifested from subreality with kryptonite and used four rings to bind Superman onto the leather couch. I manifested a TV that played the live feed on the wall opposite, so we could all replay how I defiled his sweet cousin Kara. 
“I told you, Luther,” I said. “I want to utterly humiliate Supergirl. I don’t care about Superman, he’s simply here to heighten her shame.” 

“Wow,” Lex said. “You’re pretty fucked up, you know that? You could be an evil genius.” 

I lead Lex Luther over to the bedroom where Supergirl failed to break the thick wooden door with her weakened powers.

“We’re back Supergirl, and I brought you a friend to play with,” I said. 

Supergirl stopped hammering at the door. I opened the lock with telekinesis and pushed. The beautiful blonde backed away from me until she pressed against the far wall. The ecstasy of the drugs had faded and she looked at me with terror.

Her mouth worked pointlessly open and shut, and tears gathered on the surface of her crystal blue eyes. 

“You monster,” she spat. “There’s like ten cameras in here.” 

“They’re off right now,” I said. “Save your speech, the whole world thinks you’re a whore.” 

Supergirl gritted her teeth and ran at me, drawing back her fist to punch. I caught her with a hand to her throat and swung her around to push her up against a wall. Her legs came up, trying to kick me, but I caught them and pinned her. 

“My little Superslut,” I said. “Do you remember me?” 

Supergirl’s tears came in a torrent and she sobbed. “You - you raped me.”

“Not just that,” I said. “Do you remember my name?” 

Supergirl struggled against my hand, clutching her soft neck, and she even tried to bite me. I laughed and threw her on the floor. 

“You called me Master, Superslut. In front of the watching world. I pissed in your throat and all over your face and you loved it.”

“No,” Supergirl said. She shook her head and her face scrunched up in anger. “You’re lying.” 

I grabbed Supergirl’s leash and pulled the slut out of the bedroom. She got to her feet and followed. I felt vibrations on the leash as she tried to break free, but she was still weak from her collar. 

Supergirl offered resistance as we came into the lounge. She stopped walking, and I had to yank hard to keep her moving.

“Kal-al,” she said. Her voice sounded horrified. I could sense in her mind that she had harbored some hope that her cousin, the great and powerful Superman, might save her. 

“Isn’t it wonderful?” Lex said. He stepped into sight and Supergirl gasped. 

“Why is he here?” Supergirl asked me. I felt one of her hands on my arm and could tell my conditioning was starting to take hold. I needed to sculpt her mind further, but she was coming along nicely. Her touching me while afraid showed she was starting to depend on me. 

“He has a dick, doesn’t he?” I said. I looked at Supergirl and lifted her chin with a curled finger. She broke into tears and tried to look away but I made her meet my eye. “You love dick Supergirl.” 

Superman was starting to wake up, blinking and looking around blearily. 

I sat on the couch next to Superman and pulled the weeping blonde onto my lap. “Time to witness what you are becoming, my whore,” I said. Lex popped down onto the couch next to us. 

“What - Where am I?” Superman said. 

“You’re just in time for the viewing party,” I said. I turned on the TV and started playing highlights from my time with Supergirl. 

When I fucked her in the ass on video, Supergirl sobbed uncontrollably in my lap. When I played back the footage where I pissed in her mouth, Supergirl went silent and stared despondently, seemingly broken by her behavior. 

“I’m going to kill you,” Superman said. 

“Sure,” I said. “Okay, well, now that you see what you’ve become Supergirl, it’s time for you to spend some time with Lex.”
“Kal,” Supergirl pleaded. 

“I’m going to stop this,” Superman said. 

“No, you’re going to watch,” I said. I sealed Superman’s mouth and warped him into the bedroom, fastening him against a wall. 

“Before you go wild on her, let me give her another dose.” 

I pulled Supergirl’s leash and spread her across the table. I pressed a handful of mollies into her mouth and though she swatted at me, I washed them down with vodka. Supergirl coughed, liquor overflowing down her cheeks as most of the pills entered her body. 

I handed Supergirl’s leash to Lex and gestured towards the bed. 

“Go on, do whatever you like with her,” I said. 

Lex took the leash eagerly and tugged the blonde cutie into the bedroom. She was sobbing and tears were streaming down her face. He closed the door behind him.  

I sat on the couch to watch. Superman’s not caught on any of the cameras, but the feed captured the full view of Lex as he stripped down naked. I started streaming the video and manifested myself a stiff drink. 

Supergirl struggled against him, but he forced her down to her knees and slapped her face with his thick cock. The blonde slut winced at the abuse, but Lex continued. He laughed maniacally as he battered her with his dick. 

When Lex threw Supergirl on the bed, he started fucking her with admirable passion, ignoring her screams of protest. He held her down and pistoned her pussy from above, before flipping her around and fucking her doggy style. You could hear Superman trying to protest on the stream, but with his mouth sealed his words came out as murmurs. 

Supergirl shrieked when Lex stuck his cock in her ass, but then the drugs started to take hold. I saw that our stream reached ten billion views, and it was growing. Everyone watched the degradation of Supergirl; whether for the pleasure of seeing her fucked out, or to witness history, or to offer condolences for their lost idol, everyone watched. 

Lex made Supergirl lick his asshole for ten minutes, squatting at the end of the bed as the blonde babe rubbed her pussy through the red g-string. She looked like the filthiest, most common streetwalker tonguing her enemies asshole while fingering herself. 

She moaned and shuddered when he punctured her ass with his fat cock. Her eyes began to shine with arousal again, and her body shook with pleasure as the drugs took effect.

I strode into the room then and whipped out my dick. Supergirl was taking a rough ass pounding from behind, but when my cock flopped out in front of her, she took it greedily into her mouth. The little slut had gotten a taste of my dick and wanted more. 

The entire world watched as we see-sawed Supergirl, giving her the rough double fucking of a lifetime, sliding her back and forth along our cocks. Superman wept when Supergirl stopped crying. She started to get really into it. We rained all manner of foul names down on her. I switched places with Lex and reamed her ass, while Lex pummeled her throat, holding her skull and thrusting viciously without any care for her well-being. Despite the rough treatment, Supergirl kept cumming, and she seemed to get off on being treated like a cheap trick. 
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I absolutely love what you are doing to Supergirl.....thanks for sharing....hopefully she gets some lezdom action too
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

My only objection to this smorgasboard of Supergirl sex is that the antagonist has unlimited powers and thus has no restrictions whatever on what he can do whenever he wants to. While it makes for nearly continuous sexcapades, it provides very little challenge to the villain. Just sayin'.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

DrDominator9 wrote:
6 years ago
My only objection to this smorgasboard of Supergirl sex is that the antagonist has unlimited powers and thus has no restrictions whatever on what he can do whenever he wants to. While it makes for nearly continuous sexcapades, it provides very little challenge to the villain. Just sayin'.
Valid point.....I like it when she feels like she can at least possibly escape or regain the upper hand then only to again be enslaved
LovetheFallenAngels
Henchman
Henchman

Thanks for the feedback. :) I agree, that's probably an issue in this story tension-wise. I rewrote the final two chapters with this feedback in mind and tried to increase tension in terms of if she will or won't escape. That said I wanted my narrator to be powerful enough to manhandle Supergirl and fuck her twelve ways from Sunday. Great points though and something to consider for future chapters.

Batgirl, there's no femdom in this story but I'm considering it in the future if I do go ahead and write one of these for Wonder Woman.

###

Chapter 4

I spat on Supergirl’s face and shoved my dick down her throat. She lay on all fours, bouncing between our cocks as Lex hammered into her tight ass. Her moans were muffled as I thoroughly fucked her face. Every time Luther thrust into her ass, she jolted forward and gagged on me. Her cheeks were flushed and her eyelids were fluttering. A single tear carried a dark line of mascara down her cheek. Despite the mess covering her face, she seemed ecstatic, eagerly thrusting her hips back to fill her ass with even more dick.

I felt my libido rising, getting ready to burst, and pulled my dick out to rest on her lips. Cum exploded forth to splash across her soft mouth, dribbling down her chin in white pools to wet the bust of her uniform. Supergirl shuddered and started to wail with pleasure as another orgasm shook her body. I displayed her cum-covered and ravaged face for Superman. Rage twisted his mouth. His arms strained against the kryptonite-gold alloy rings, but he was powerless to help his dear cousin Kara.

Supergirl collapsed with exhaustion, overwhelmed by the drugs and the string of intense orgasms, but Lex kept fucking her ruthlessly, pulling her head back and abusing her body for his pleasure. He groaned and filled Supergirl’s ass with sperm. She collapsed facedown on the bed and his semen leaked out to roll down her thighs.

I left Superman hanging there and chained the Superslut’s leash to her bed with a manifested spike. She was so pathetically worn out that I doubted she could break herself free. Imagining her waking up, full of regret, and needing to face her cousin made me want to start fucking her again, but I wanted to give her holes some rest.

Besides, I had a party to organize.

I reached out telepathically to contact the guests. With Lex Luther’s help, I assembled a list of questionable characters and we made our selections based on very particular criteria. I told them they were invited to a very special party in their honor and that there would be a gangbang.

Using telekinesis, I manifested a new room in the basement of my hideout. An enormous ballroom with a dance floor lined with cocktail tables and stools. A dais on one end offered a platform for speeches and displays. Like any good host, I made sure there were enough substances to bring people together: bottles of booze at every table, an open DIY bar, and a table at the back with drugs categorized and labeled for easy consumption. Small bowls of viagra decorated each table like breath mints.

I returned to the bedroom to collect the party favours. Superman and Supergirl; the decor and the entertainment respectively. When I broke into the bedroom I found Supergirl had freed herself from the bed. She’d managed to pull the spikes out of the headboard and was desperately trying to release Superman. What an admirable spirit this girl possessed! Supergirl shrieked when she saw me and redoubled her efforts to free Superman. She’d already pulled a few of the kryptonite rings loose, but three remained, holding him in place. I walked over to grab Supergirl’s leash when Superman punched me in the side of the jaw. I fell to my side, head ringing. Superman could throw a decent punch even weakened as he was. Supergirl tried to kick me when I was down but I rose, levitating off the ground, and bound her in place. I clamped the kryptonite back over Superman’s wrist.

I called Lex and told him to clean Supergirl; the slut was filthy. Next, I decorated the ballroom by stringing Superman up behind the dais like a surreal, experimental painting. He’d grown tired of anger I guessed, and now he looked deeply dismayed. The way his eyebrows furrowed suggested he was reevaluating many of his core beliefs.

“Nice punch,” I told him. I patted him on the shoulder. My jaw ached but nothing serious. He was weakened. If he hadn’t been crippled by kryptonite, he probably would’ve ripped my fac eoff.

Next, I sent a telepathic summons to Lex and he pulled a fresh and clean Supergirl into the ballroom by tugging on her leash. Her hands were bound behind her back and she shuffled every step across the carpet. Her face was clean and beautiful, free of cum and slime, and her hair gleamed luscious gold-brown. Despite her refreshed hygiene, she didn’t seem like the Supergirl I saw on TV just a day ago. A sense of deep despair replaced her proud, smiling confidence. She furrowed her eyebrows above downcast eyes and her bottom lip trembled. Not only was she coming down off the drugs and facing what she’d done for a global audience, she was feeling a pretty significant hangover. All the love and pleasure she’d felt from the serotonin shock of MDMA backfired now, making her feel listless and empty.

I accepted her leash from Lex and pulled Supergirl towards me. I stroked her cheek tenderly but she seemed reluctant to meet my eye.

“Don’t be scared little slut,” I said. “You’re going to like this.”

Supergirl took a weathered breath and her face screwed up as she fought the urge to cry. She stood shivering and naked before me and Lex, her nipples hard with the cold, and she started sobbing as her will to resist broke down.

“What’s wrong?” I asked her.

Supergirl trembled and sniffled as she tried to gain control of herself.

“You’re evil,” she said.

“Is it evil if you enjoy it?” I asked her.

Her mouth opened to argue, but then her forehead tightened up and she didn’t say anything. I looked inside her mind and found she was wrestling with the same question. She had so many excited, sexual feelings associated with the abuse I’d forced upon her and she didn’t know why she craved more of the feeling.

Supergirl’s yelled in anger and she threw a punch at my head. She got me pretty good and I took a step back, holding a hand to my nose. She tried to run but I held tight on her leash and pulled hard. Supergirl made a loud gagging sound as the collar stopped her escape and she fell back onto the ground. I lifted her with telekinesis and slapped her across the face. Supergirl whimpered and started to sob.

“What did you think would happen?” I asked. The fool girl was proving difficult to condition appropriately. Her honor demanded that she fight to the end. When Supergirl no longer fought, I would know her for broken.

“Please - just let us go,” Supergirl said.

I walked over to Supergirl and wrapped my arms around her. I whispered comfort into her ear as she shook, fighting tears unsuccessfully.

“Shh, shh, it’s all right,” I said. I reached down and grabbed her chin, then tilted her head up and shoved my tongue into her mouth. She tried to pull away but I held her neck firm against me.

When I broke off the kiss I saw her cheeks flushing again. She was getting aroused more easily.

“You’re going to do everything I want at our little party tonight,” I told her. Supergirl met my eye and didn’t resist as I settled my hands on her tight butt. I touched my nose to hers and she didn’t flinch. “If you do everything and anything requested of you, I’ll let Superman live. If not, I’ll leave him in a kryptonite coffin for good.”

Supergirl looked up at her cousin, strung from the wall, and resignation calmed her features. “What do I have to do?”

“I’m having a little party and you’re the entertainment.”

“A - a party?”

“Yeah, and you’ll be the slut everyone gets a turn with,” I said.

Supergirl’s face quivered and she shook her head.

“No, please, just don’t hurt Superman. I - I - I can-”

I grabbed a handful of her hair and lifted her up on her tip-toes, twisting her to look at Superman.

“You play whore for my party, or I’ll kill Superman,” I said.

Supergirl trembled as I played my thumb over her lips. She sighed and looked down at her bare chest, and her eyes quaked, filling with tears. Finally, she looked up at Superman, back at me, and nodded.

“Excellent,” I said. I released her and stepped back, admiring her perfect body. “I have a different costume in mind for you this evening.”

Over the next half an hour I warped our guests into the ballroom. They were greeted by a gorgeous, leggy blonde in a neon pink string bikini, her legs wrapped in fishnet leggings. The guests eye-fucked her as she smiled and welcomed them, some left a hand lingering on her bare skin, and others made filthy comments at her expense. I could tell she was uncomfortable with all the male attention, and she struggled to put up with their leers without fighting back.

My guests, fifty of the most reprehensible citizens of United City, didn’t know that their slutty hostess was actually Supergirl. Her hair was up in a ponytail and all her exposed skin transformed her from superhero into everybody’s slut.

Mr. Boss, National City’s most notorious underground kingpin, squeezed one of Supergirl’s tight ass cheeks as she greeted him. “What a beautiful whore,” he said aloud. After he massaged her ass with a big hand, he pushed aside her pink bottoms and fingered her pussy. She grimaced and her shoulders tightened at the intrusion but she didn’t complain about the molestation, only stepping out of his reach. She caught my eye after she moved away from Mr. Boss, and I gave her a scolding expression. Rebuked, she sighed and continued welcoming the guests.

The last of the men arrived and they spread out, sitting on stools and enjoying the drugs and alcohol.

“Wow, is that Superman?” asked Barry. He was a notorious drunk author who killed two of his ex-wives. Rumour stated that he had an abusive streak, especially when he was drinking. I handed him a bottle of scotch and a tumbler, before nodding.

“Yeah, that’s Superman,” I said.

“These superheroes are having a rough week,” Daveo said. Daveo was a porn mogul who produced extreme gaping videos. “Speaking of - have you guys seen the Supergirl shit? What a slut!”

The men shouted their agreement, laughing and cheering at the sentiment. Supergirl looked sad and terrified as these disreputable men reveled in her downfall.

“Gentlemen,” I said. I got up on the dais and faced them, holding a flute of champagne. “I wanted to throw a private party for you all. Like-minded gentleman like myself.” I signaled to Supergirl and she walked around the ballroom to join me on the dais. “What do you think?”

The men whistled their appreciation and Supergirl cringed, turning into my shoulder and gripping my arm.

“Listen,” Supergirl said. She spoke in a whisper, an appeal for me alone. “I - I do think that I feel - something - for you, but this. I can’t do this. Please don’t give me to these men.” I could hear the terror in her voice and her eyes were so wide, so afraid, as she looked up at me. Getting fucked by a couple people in front of the world was one thing. There were over thirty sexually abusive men under the influence of drugs in the ballroom, and all their eyes were fixed on Supergirl’s barely-clothed body.

“This is Supergirl,” I said. The men muttered in disbelief.

“No way,” Mr. Boss said. “That’s a high class hooker.”

I used my telekinesis to wrap Supergirl in her slutty uniform before their eyes. The men murmured, wildly excited, and started to cheer. Supergirl looked down at the S on her chest with shame.

A bunch of these guys had been busted by Supergirl’s NRU (No Rape Unpunished) initiative, and they didn’t just find her sexy as hell. They wanted to hate fuck her until she walked funny. I sensed the general atmosphere in the room change; similar to a wolf licking its lips before pouncing on a piglet.

“Who wants first go?”

The men stared at me in shocked silence.

“I’ll take first,” said Daveo.

“No, you’re not going first, you’ll stretch her out before we get to play with her,” Barry said. “I’ll go first.”

Barry walked up to the dais and I handed over her leash. “Go wild. The only catch is you need to pay me.”

Supergirl’s back straightened and she looked at me over one bare shoulder. I read her mind and found she felt redeemed by being sold instead of given out for free. I’m guessing she thought I would be charging a fortune for each fuck as if that somehow made it better. Such a naive girl.

“How much?” Barry asked. His face twitched at the new information, he didn’t want to pay, but he would. They would all pay if I wanted, but I didn’t care about money. It was more about selling Supergirl - making her a whore by trade.

“Hmm, what do you want to do with her?”

“I want to fuck her in every hole and make her squeal,” Barry said.

“No,” Supergirl cried. She came to me and looked up, pleading. “Don’t let them do this.”

“For a filthy little whore like this, I would say all-you-can-eat in every hole should cost - five bucks.”

The men muttered and started to chuckle. Supergirl looked back at me and she started to cry, her shoulders shaking as tears leaked down her cheeks. She finally understood. I wasn’t using her to get rich, I charged these men to make her a whore.

The men reached into their pockets and forked out five dollars bills, leaving them in a pile on each table. Supergirl trembled, shying away from Barry as he dragged her down the dais steps towards the center of the ballroom. He threw the slut down on the ground and unbuckled his pants. The men grew very silent. The only sound beyond shifting stools was Supergirl’s whimpering as she crawled away from Barry.

He yanked on her leash and the breath caught in her throat, so she croaked. The fat man wound her leash around his fist like reeling in a fish until her cute little face rested against his knuckles. Supergirl sniffled, fighting her tears as she looked up at the cruel old man who bought her holes for five bucks. He slapped her and she reeled, crying, but she was still held against his fist.

Undoing his pants, he pulled out his dick and rubbed it against one of her fair cheeks. Supergirl kicked to get away, but she couldn’t break his grip. Barry drove her face against the mattress and she whimpered. He dug his fingers into the back of her tunic like claws and ripped. Supergirl sat up, trying to rise, and he pulled her the tatters of her uniform, releasing her magnificent tits. Supergirl tried to cover herself, but he forced her down and slid his cock into her pussy.

“Oh boys, she’s wet,” he called out. The men cheered and clinked glasses as Supergirl wept beneath the fat man. She was being violated on display for party guests like a career prostitute. “I’m gonna fill you up with cum, bitch.”

Another man grew bold and stepped forward. A dirty drug dealer who’d always had a couple of addict fuck toys on the side. He dropped his pants and stood at Supergirl’s head. Her hair spilled over her face, but from her parting lips and labored breath, we could all tell she was getting into it. Supergirl was enjoying being used in front of these degenerates.

Seeing that he had a partner in crime, Barry yanked up Supergirl’s leash and handed it to the man standing at her head. He took her leash and pulled her up to all fours, her back arching, tits jutting out from her chest, her shredded blue tunic hanging around her hips. Supergirl was wailing as Barry fucked her so the second cock slipped easily into her open mouth and then she was getting railed from both ends.

More men stood and took off their pants. They stood in a semicircle around Supergirl and needed no self-stimulation to get themselves hard. Watching the blonde idol getting spit-roasted had them all ready to fuck her silly. Barry shouted as he came and punched the back of her blonde head before filling her cunt with splooge.

Supergirl gagged awkwardly around the cock in her mouth and that pushed the other man over the edge. He held her nose tight against his pelvis as his dick pumped loads of sperm down her throat. They released the whore and she collapsed, gasping for air, leaking cum at both ends.

One of the men in the semi-circle got ahold of her leash and pulled her up to her knees. A thin assassin thrust his long dick into her mouth and she worked two others with her hands.

I saw Daveo behind her, pushing her gently forward before working a hand up her skirt. Supergirl’s ponytail swayed as she tried to see what was happening behind her but the man throat fucking her wouldn’t yield. Daveo didn’t use any lube, he just started fingering her browneye. One finger at first and Supergirl wiggled awkwardly at the intrusion while gagging on the cock in her throat. When he put two fingers inside her, she upped the ante and shook her hips trying to avoid the probe. At three fingers, she started to protest, but her mouth was too full of cock. One of the dicks in her hand blasted jizz across her cute little tits. A new dick replaced the one that spurted on her.

Supergirl screamed as Daveo shoved his fist inside her asshole, but her scream just opened up her mouth and one of the men filled her throat. The rear entrance widened, and her asshole flexed, a gaping hole. Daveo laughed, and though she struggled to stop the damage to her rectum, he worked his fist in and out of her.

“I’ve got a little treat for the Superslut,” Daveo said. “Let me at her face.”

“One sec,” said the guy fucking her face. He grabbed her ponytail and roughed jammed his member in and out of her warm throat. Supergirl’s eyes were watering, leaking mascara down her cheeks as he pummeled her sweet face. Before long he groaned and held his member hilt-deep in her mouth before flooding her with a thick burst of cum. His jism overflowed from her lips and spilled onto her tits, splattering next to her dime-sized hard nipples. Satisfied, the man stepped away.

Supergirl gasped to get her breath back as the men stepped back and Daveo stood in front of her. “I’ve got a treat for you slut,” Daveo said. Two other guys grabbed Supergirl, holding her face in place with the leash and Daveo forced his fingers into her mouth one by one. Supergirl gagged and fought, her eyes watering, until he forced his entire fist into her mouth. She fought them but they were many and she was weak. The same fist that has just been in her ass filled her mouth.

“How does your ass taste?” Daveo asked.

Supergirl started to gag as Daveo worked his hand inside her mouth, but then he pulled his fingers out and she fell forward, struggling for breath and wheezing. Her eyes were defeated, resigned to her role as a fuck toy.

“Just a reminder, we’re filming all of this for the live stream,” I said. The men cheered and moved in to take more liberties with Supergirl’s body.

They impaled her sopping wet pussy on the huge dick of an infamous hitman. He fucked her until she screamed and started shaking again. The slut always shook before she burst. A second dick slid between her taut ass cheeks and two criminals worked together to penetrate both her holes in a steady rhythm; stretching her beyond comfort. As they split her apart on their rods, one of them reached up to wipe a dirty tear off her face.

A third man came forward and forced his dick down her throat. They kept her airtight like that for hours; switching out to make sure Supergirl was getting fully fucked.

They came all over her body. Her face grew grimy with a mask of jizz until one of the men slapped her for being so gross.

“You’re disgusting,” he said.

Supergirl stared up at him in disbelief, opening her mouth to speak, but finding no words. Her hand fluttered to her clit, desperate and shocked at herself.

The men gathered in a circle and pissed all over her face until the cum was gone. She gagged and choked on the steady stream, closing her eyes after some of the yellow liquid splashed into her eye. The urine went up her nose and she sneezed, trying to clear the piss from her nostrils.

After the men ‘cleaned her’ they went back to their tables for food and drinks. I provided platters of food. Some of the men took viagra to make sure they could keep tormenting Kara. I looked up at Superman and found him staring right back at me with unbridled wrath. I felt sure he’d be blasting lasers from his eyes if he weren’t weakened by kryptonite.

Supergirl mistook the intermission for an ending and crawled for the door, weakened by the harsh fucking. I just watched her, amused, and felt turned on by her cries of shame. She sounded so pitiful. Jizz leaked from every orifice and she slipped on the puddle of fluids beneath her, landing face down on the ground.

Daveo caught her just before the door and dragged her back to the center of the dance floor by her hair. The men jeered at her.

“We’re not yet done with you,” he said. He worked his fingers into her pussy; starting with one, then two, three, and when he pushed four inside her she started pleading.

“No, please,” Supergirl cried. Her face was distraught, but she still hadn’t given up. She begged despite having every plea for mercy denied. “I want to get married someday, please don’t do - that - there.”

“What kind of man would I be,” Davoe asked, “if I didn’t destroy your pussy for your future husband?”

Men rushed in and held the pretty blonde down with groping hands, while two other men held her legs open. Supergirl squealed as Daveo fisted her, stretching her pussy until it was loose and sloppy, and the men cheered. Mr. Boss leaned over Supergirl and poured expensive Tequila onto her face as she writhed.
LovetheFallenAngels
Henchman
Henchman

Chapter 5

As the night came to end and the sun started to rise, Supergirl passed out. There were three dicks inside her, but she wasn’t in the fight anymore, no longer conscious to experience the triple dicking. I told the men the party was over and I would send them home soon. Most of them started getting dressed, but Barry stalked over to passed out Supergirl with an evil expression on his face.

I warped all the degenerates home. They talked to me like we’d formed some kind of bond, but I didn’t reciprocate in any way. I’d used those men as prop pieces in Supergirl’s humiliating gangbang. As I showered her off she woke up, and she avoided looking in the mirror. Her eyes were empty. I comforted her, stroking her hair, and whispering condolences in her ear until she finally broke down. She collapsed into my arms and cried with anguish, holding tight for comfort.

After she cried all her tears out, I got her dressed in her slutty uniform and carted her out of the bathroom. Lex wanted to borrow her, the sniveling, adorable mess in her slutty uniform, for a Lex Corp board meeting. He wanted to show off his big dick (which was half of the art of business according to him) and he planned to offer Superslut to his board members as a quarterly team building exercise. I let Lex take her and warped them into his offices. Supergirl started to protest but I wasn’t listening.

My telepathy was powerful but I’d learned to control its intensity. If I didn’t control the ‘volume’ of all the consciousness in the universe, the thoughts would overwhelm me. I rolled my powers over the planet, searching for signs of danger. I filtered the thoughts by Supergirl and picked up on a plan to free my pet whore. There was a council of powerful heroes that found my base by scanning for Kryptonian signatures - they wanted to storm my hideaway and free their companions from my clutches. I sensed great anger from the council of heroes and didn’t much fancy facing them in open battle. Some of them were really strong, including an intriguing Amazon. That was okay. I had accomplished my mission.

I checked on Supergirl telepathically and found her on her knees in the Lex Corp boardroom, wiping cum off her face with shaking fingers. The proud hero cried a lot, but when I delved her I found something deeper. She cried because of how much she enjoyed being used. Supergirl had been very modest in sexual terms for most of her life, but now she’d come unlocked, and I programmed her to be a cum dumpster. She loved receiving the dick in the most degrading ways possible. Being mistreated made her heart race and her pussy flood, but she hated that she enjoyed being mistreated. Sweet Kara didn’t want to be anybody’s whore, she was Supergirl! She was supposed to be an icon, a role model, but these new feelings put her identity in conflict.

Supergirl was still crying when I warped her back to the base. She stopped crying and rose to her feet, looking up at me with a combination of loathing and excitement. Her eye twitched when I stepped towards her, and her chest heaved with intense breath.

“Ah, Superslut, our time together has been fun, but I’m afraid it’s almost up.”

I delved Supergirl’s mind to find her reaction to this news. Her thoughts were most exhilarating. She felt relieved that her abuse was coming to an end, but she felt scared too. Scared at the regret she felt at my parting, afraid because she didn’t want me to leave. Even though I destroyed her, she worried she’d never feel all those sensations again, and she worried about the drugs. Without fully understanding why she felt some attachment to me. I had untethered something perverted inside her. Thanks to the conditioning, her pussy got wet and bothered when she thought of me, and she felt fulfilled when I looked at her. I leaned down and kissed her tenderly. Her lips parted to accept my tongue and she leaned into my body.

Tugging on Supergirl’s leash, I dragged her into the bedroom and strapped her to the bed. I bound her ankles and wrists, then chained them to the bedposts. Supergirl accepted the manipulation of her body for my own purposes.

“I’m so confused,” Supergirl said.

I leaned down over her and manifested a syringe into my hand, hidden behind my back. I had filled it with a mixture of cocaine, MDMA, low dose LSD, and heroin. “That’s okay my love, your journey is almost over.” I called Superslut my love to deepen her confusion and make her even more susceptible to further programming.

A large TV manifested above the bed, above her head. The first frame of Supergirl’s sex tapes occupied the screen, paused but ready to play at my departure.

“But how much of this -“ Supergirl shivered. “How much is me, and how much is the drugs?”

The needle punctured the Supergirl’s skin and I released the flood of chemicals into her bloodstream. Supergirl gasped and looked at me.

“What was that?”

“Just a pinch for good luck,” I said. I vanished the syringe before she saw it. A buttplug fell into my hand, manifested from the ether, and I worked the bulb up her ass. Supergirl wiggled, and her face scrunched up, but her anal passage welcomed the intrusion. She’d been stretched like a good slut.

“What’s your real name?” Supergirl asked. Her voice was already taking on a drone, and her eyelids hung heavy.

“Master,” I said.

I manifested a large, ribbed vibrator from the ether and inserted it between the folds of her pussy. Supergirl moaned and struggled against her chains.

“Please stay,” Supergirl said. “I - I’m starting to like this.”

I chuckled and stood, leaving the vibrator inside her. I pressed play on the Supergirl sex tape and turned away.

“Give me a kiss before you go,” Supergirl said. Her voice sounded heavy with pleasure. “One last kiss.”

I warped away from my base and off the planet, far away, leaving Supergirl without the parting kiss she begged for.

A few months later I sent my Telepathy out in the universe and felt for a familiar life force. Supergirl, my Superslut. I wondered how she was doing after I turned her out.

I delved her mind from space. After all, distance meant nothing to me, and her memories opened like a picture book at my urging.

I watched as the heroes infiltrated my base. When the heroes burst into the bedroom they found Supergirl completely mad with lust. They removed the kryptonite collar from her neck and freed her ankles and wrists. Supergirl felt so embarrassed with the audience, but the drugs had driven her insane with sexual desire. As soon as her bonds were free, she fell to her knees before Batman and reached for his crotch while fingering herself with her other hand. She whimpered and looked up at him with wide, pleading eyes. Batman stepped back and exchanged a shocked look with the Flash. Supergirl had always been very prim and proper. They used to joke that she probably hated sex.

They pulled Supergirl into the escape jet but full-body orgasms kept shaking her silly. She rubbed her clit feverishly as the dildo buzzed in her pussy. No one wanted to take it out. Eventually, her sister, Alex, did what no one else would and removed the vibrator from Supergirl’s snatch. Supergirl clawed at Alex, trying to prolong the pleasure, but the others restrained her. From then on, Supergirl wiggled her ass against the seats in the jet, stimulating the plug in her ass. It wasn’t until the doctor examined Supergirl that the buttplug was discovered.

From then on it was a lot of pity and sympathy for Supergirl. The other heroes told her to stay home, that she shouldn’t come out on missions in her current state, and her friends treated her like she was made of glass.

The manic euphoria of my training regimen faded with time, but she never really felt like herself again. Putting on the costume again felt wrong, so she never did. Whenever she held the S crest in her hands, her groin started tingling, and she had the dirtiest thoughts.

When Supergirl eventually joined action again, she just wore her stylish street clothes. Her panties (g-string rather) flashed the crowds on occasion, but people had seen a lot more of Supergirl than that. Her status as a cock-hungry slut didn’t stop the tabloids from printing her bare ass on the front page.

Supergirl got offers to star in films from porn production companies including a lucrative contract from Mr. Sins, an adult film mogul. She just needed to sign. He made hardcore films about domination, humiliation, and control. Supergirl got so wet when she watched his videos, she came so easily, only to feel ashamed of herself afterward. Still, she turned down the contracts because she couldn’t live with herself if she went along with it.

The whole world mocked the Maid of Steel for being raped on a live stream. The public contempt filled Supergirl with a profound sense of shame. As much as she publicly blamed her rapist for everything, she remembered how much she liked being used. She remembered begging her rapist to stay with her, begging him for a kiss. Most people believed Supergirl’s explanation of drug-induced rape, but there was a healthy crowd of skeptics. Easy to see why given how enthusiastically she degraded herself on the sex tapes.

The council of heroes received a tip about abused amateur porn actresses linked to a seedy studio and Supergirl spoke up for the first time since her debasement. The superheroes respect for Supergirl took a hit after she slept around, but they still viewed her as one of their own.

“Listen,” Supergirl said. “I know I’ve been acting off. I’m sorry, okay? The whole experience was -“ she wanted to say complicated but didn’t. “I need this mission. Let me go on my own. I need to help someone in my position if I want to help myself.”

“Are you sure?” Batman asked. “One of us could come with you.”

She shook her magnificent head. “No, I need to face this alone. I’ll be fine. My -“ Supergirl almost said lover. “My rapist is long gone.”

The others nodded, patted her on the back, and said they were proud of her resolve. They all wanted the Supergirl they knew back, not this slutty, confused mess of emotions she’d become.

Supergirl flew out to the production company in the industrial quarter of Unity City. It was a small office attached to a full studio where they did most of their shoots.

She wore her costume for the first time since her experiences at my hands. Alex suggested the idea and Supergirl had agreed. She needed to face what happened and who she used to be. She needed to stop being afraid and ashamed. Her friends thought her afraid of her rapist, a coward, but she feared the desires that haunted her.

Supergirl saw a poster for a dirty film plastered to the wall just inside the front door. The poster portrayed a woman with panties stuffed in her mouth, wincing in pain as she received a man from behind. The image made Supergirl instantly wet and she felt blood rush to her cheeks. One of her hands crept down her waist until she caught herself.

She burst into the studio and found the owner and his secretary. The young woman squawked as the door flung open, and the balding owner just gaped at her. He was a tall man. The entire office smelled like tobacco and alcohol.

“Supergirl,” the man said. He got to his feet, smiling, rubbing his hands together. “I see you’ve received my offer of employment.”

Supergirl’s jaw tightened, she’d had enough. She wasn’t wearing Master’s kryptonite collar anymore and she could trample this guy even without superpowers.

“No,” Supergirl snapped. The man paused and became cautious, his eyes darting up to appraise her. “I want you to tell me about the missing girls.”

I, the one who trained and conditioned Supergirl, watched her encounter with the porn producer in real time.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” the producer said.

Supergirl was getting really angry, but also looked like she might cry. This was a crucial moment for the strong-willed woman. If she found these girls, maybe she’d find her old self again.

“You need to tell me, or - or I don’t know what I’ll do,” Supergirl said. Her words sounded uncertain so the producer smiled.

“I’ll tell you about the actresses Supergirl. Just join me on the couch and calm down. Supergirl doesn’t hurt people, right?”

Supergirl walked over to the man and slapped him. He flipped through the air and landed in a heap. The secretary screamed.

I got a glimmer of intent from the secretary, so I delved her and found that she planned to send a text to Mr. Sins. The porn mogul had a bribe out on the town; if Supergirl showed up at any office, Mr. Sins wanted to know. I laughed to myself, billions of miles away from Supergirl’s crucial moment, and reached out through the ether for Mr. Sins.

Using telepathy, I spoke directly into Mr. Sins mind.

Hello.

I am the one who made a slut of Supergirl. I want you to take her under your control, and I’ll tell you how.

“I’m listening,” Mr. Sins said out loud.

“What?” said Shelly, his assistant. He snapped at her and she went silent.

Just give Supergirl molly, cocaine, and heroin in a cocktail. Get her drunk. I suggest intravenously for immediate effects. She’ll do anything you want her to.

“Okay,” Mr. Sins said. “And why should I believe you?”

You’re going to get a text about a Supergirl opportunity any minute. Remember to use a needle, and have fun.

Mr. Sins jumped when his phone vibrated, and he unlocked the screen with shaking fingers. He got a text from the secretary at Bakley’s production company. Supergirl had shown up and beaten the crap out of Bakley, the little weasel. Mr. Sins hated Bakley’s movies but he could’ve kissed him right then.

Supergirl was breathing heavily. She looked guilty as she glanced at the man crumpled on the ground.

Why did she feel regret? Supergirl was so tired of feeling regret, but part of her wondered if she should’ve accepted the man's offer. Supergirl imagined herself as the star of the movie poster she saw, being degraded for a man’s pleasure. She could pretend the men were her Master.

The door burst open again and a large man sauntered in, flanked by ten others. His companions were all tall, towering over Supergirl, and many of them were attractive, but the man in the front stood out. I knew the man was Mr. Sins of course, but Supergirl didn’t. Her thoughts turned decidedly erotic as she considered the imposing posse of strapping men.

Supergirl took a step back from them, feeling nervous.

“Who are you?”

“Fans of yours,” Mr. Sins said. His voice was rich and deep; a rolling, pleasant bass sound.

“What do you know about the missing girls?” Supergirl asked.

Mr. Sins put on a mask of concern and moved closer to Supergirl. “I know it’s absolutely tragic. What can I do to help?”

Supergirl felt her groin grow warm at his suggestion of ‘helping’ her and she fought with the instinct to lean on him. He had quite a handsome smile, but hadn’t she wanted to do this on her own?

Mr. Sins crept closer to Supergirl with placating hands held out on both sides.

“Please, Supergirl, the disappearances misalign us all. Let me guide you in our industry. We’re not bad people. We just like the act of domination, sexually, one way -” he winked at her “or another.”

Supergirl met Mr. Sin’s confident gaze and couldn’t look away.

“So you’re a porn producer too?”

I told Mr. Sins what to say, to trigger her memory of training at my hands.

“Yes,” Mr. Sins said. “I want to take good care of my girls. I want to make them feel good, but I punish them when they misbehave.”

Supergirl looked like she was blushing from embarrassment, but the way her leg shook betrayed her true feelings.

“I would never want one of my girls to go missing. They get all the stimulation they need, and I take care of everything for them.”

Supergirl felt sad at how excited she was becoming, but Mr. Sins seemed really nice. He wanted to help find the girls. Why couldn’t she let him help her?

“Okay,” Supergirl said. “I accept your help.”

“Come into the studio where we can breathe, and maybe we’ll find some evidence in there, namely video,” Mr. Sins said.

Supergirl walked forward and felt Mr. Sins place his hand on her shoulder, a guiding touch. That’s when Mr. Sins tried to slide the needle into her arm, but the metal tip snapped. Supergirl turned and found the damaged syringe in his hand. Mr. Sins backed away from her, afraid.

“You - who told you to do that?” Supergirl asked.

“A voice in my head,” Mr. Sins said. He smiled placatingly. “Nothing personal.”

Supergirl punched Mr. Sins square in the chin and he smashed through the rear wall of the office. The men with him turned to flee, but Supergirl flew to block the exit.

“So what, you guys were all going to rape me?” Supergirl asked. Only anger burned inside her now, no more shame, and no more lust. She felt like she was finally getting over everything that happened, and punching her would-be rapist did a lot for her.

I warped into the air behind Supergirl and manifested a collar of kryptonite, spun with gold, before latching it around her pale neck. Then I pushed her from behind into the crowd of abuse porn actors.

Supergirl swung at one of the men and he caught her fist. She looked in fear at her blocked punch and tried to pull her hand free, but the man squeezed her dainty hand, knuckles cracking.

“Oh Superslut,” I said. Supergirl started hyperventilating and the man holding her fist let her go. Her soft blonde hair flipped through the air as she faced me and her eyes went wide. It was as if she were seeing a nightmare in the flesh.

“You’re so strong,” I said. I manifested her leash into reality again and pulled her into my arms. “And so pure. But conditioning changes us all.” I held her head in the crook of my arm and interestingly she didn’t fight me. Her muscles slackened and she breathed against my forearm with hot, quick breath. I slid the needle into her arm and depressed the plunger. Supergirl gasped and her eyes dilated as the drugs took effect.

“She’s all yours,” I said. I tossed the leash to one of the actors, and he accepted it, looking down shocked at the mewling Supergirl. She strained to pull down her shorts and release her pussy. “Bye Superslut.”

I saw a final image of Supergirl before I warped off of Earth. Supergirl was sprawled out on the ground, reaching for me with one arm, as the gang of men ripped off her uniform and pulled off their pants.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Good ending. Your use of at least some conflict improved the latter chapters by a significant margin. Thanks for sharing.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

I enjoyed the story but Supergirl never had a chance against the villain. I prefer some chance!
Mlod
Henchman
Henchman

Good writing, as mentioned by others giving her at least some chance helps (in my personal opinion) enhance the story, either way thanks for posting it here for us to enjoy.
tiger7971
Neophyte
Neophyte

That was a very good story
I enjoyed it immensely.
Keep up the good work.