The Huntress: Caught, hot, bothered and bewildered.

A darker, full bodied blend.
babs_batgirl
Henchman
Henchman

How long she had been hanging in the room was now more a guess than a certainty, but one thing Huntress did know was that David was an expert at getting a woman aroused to the point of really wanting to submit to his dominance. Even now, she could feel his hands sliding up her front, David standing behind her while she hung by her wrists and the moment his hands slid over her over-stretched breasts, she couldn't help but moan.

"mmmmmmmmmmmm..., god, your hands..., fingers...., keeping me so aroused, confused."

*That's the point, Huntress, to keep you so totally confused and horny that you will submit to my dominance.*

His hands planted firmly on her breasts, Huntress tried to fight the erotic sensations that were building again in her mind, but with each squeeze of her breasts, each twisting of her nipples, his hands working them over like bread dough, Huntress knew it was impossible to fight for long. In minutes, she could feel his left hand cupping her already wet womanhood, the only thing keeping her cum at bay being the tightness of her second-skin latex costume, but even that was working against her as she came once more, filling her costume with even more of her hot, love juices.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...., mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....., mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm."

*Perhaps that should be enough for the moment. I'll be happy to let you down provided you don't try to fight me or escape. Do I have your word you will not try to do either if I free you?*

"Ahhhhhh..., hhhhhhhh......., yes....., yes you have my hhhhhhhhhhhh, my word...., mmmmmm"

Her hands freed in minutes, Huntress all but collapsed against David's firm body, before he helped her to the desk. Helping her sit on the front edge, Huntress rubbed the life back into her wrists while she kept a wary eye on her host, though for his part all David was doing was standing there and watching her regain her strength.

"I don't know what game you're playing, but I still won't submit to you, David."

*Ah but you have, Huntress, you have. You promised not to attack me or try to escape.., so you see you have Huntress..., or should I call you Helena Bertinelli?*

"What?"

*Oh don't be coy with me, Huntress. I've known for some time who you were behind the mask. even if my father has no clue.*

"G-A-S-P"

Before she could do anything beyond a gasp of surprise, Huntress found David standing between her open legs while his hands reached up and removed the mask from her face to expose her secret identity to the world. Her eyes on the mask in his left hand, she didn't see the attack coming until she felt his fingers tracing her chin mere seconds before his lips brushed across hers, but by then his tongue was sliding into her mouth to begin a very hot, all-consuming kiss, one that left Huntress even more confused and helpless.

Keeping Huntress so aroused for so long had been a lot of fun for David. Huntress was an incredibly sexy woman, even more so in her purple costume. It was so skintight that it left very little to the imagination, he could see her erect nipples poking up through the thin latex material. He could feel the warmth of her body and how she shuddered with every sensual touch and how her body was rocked by orgasms.

There was no doubt he lusted after her from the day his father had described her to him. To have caught this woman and to have her somewhat within his power was incredibly thrilling. She was strong willed though, Huntress had survived a long time being sexually tormented with her own body's urges and still had not been completely broken. Other women would have given up entirely but Huntress was incredible and that made David want her more. Want to fuck her harder knowing that finally breaking her would be so satisfying.

For now he had to be satisfied with this agreement and the passionate kiss. He wrapped his arms around her still hot body and pressed her close to himself, his tongue sliding around hers playfully.

He broke the kiss and looked into her eyes, "Now Helena," he said stroking a strand of black hair out of her face, "I think we can do each other a service," his hand slid down her costume and cupped her hot, wet pussy and started to gently caress it. He still wanted her confused, a little off-balance and keeping her horny was a good way of doing that, "You've been after my Dad's operation before. Why not finally go after him?" he asked her as his fingers teasingly traced the lips of her cunt.

"Please..........don't call me by my real name, not here. If your father finds out who I am, I'm a dead woman."

Huntress knew what she was asking for - hell begging for - might go against her as David was Rupert Thorne's son. He had every reason to hate her every bit as much as his father did, but the question intrigued her. Arching her back the moment his fingers started to caress her latex covered pussy, Helena let her head fall back off her shoulders, before she reached out and wrapped her arms around David's neck, partly to support her, but also to pull her body closer to his again.

"Ugghhhhhhh...., your fingers are keeping me hot, weakening me..., uuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. What.., what do you mean, go after your....mmmmmmmmm...., ohhhhhh, fuck!"

Her body exploding in another equally hot orgasm, Huntress slowly fell back onto the top of the desk. In moments, her arms flopped to either side as she submitted to David's sexual dominance, and though she tried to reach for the all-important mask, she could only watch while David picked it up and applied the thin latex to her soft skin, the effort protecting her secret identity once more. Though before she could do much more than think of thanking him, Huntress arched her back again and moaned, while his hot tongue licked away at her firm, right nipple.

"God.....I can't...., fight what you're doing to me."

David's tongue flicked across Huntress' nipple as she moaned in pleasure. He could tell that she was his, at least for tonight. Once she was out of the sexual bliss she would probably sober up so he wanted to make sure that Huntress stayed as unbalanced as possible so that she would agree to his plan, “Don't fight it, Huntress. Why should you? You're enjoying it so much and I am enjoying making you cum,” and on each word he slid his fingers in and out of her hot, wet pussy.

He would love to fuck her right now on this table. David doubted that Huntress would resist, hell she'd probably willingly accept him for the night but he wanted Huntress first as a tool to use against his father, so it was business first and then pleasure later when he knew that Huntress was not simply going to run to Batman and bring the dark knight down on him. There needed to be some trust between the two outside her submitting to him for this night.

“I can provide you with some inside information. Times and locations for certain important meetings that my Dad has planned,” David kissed her on the lips before continuing, “You could interrupt those meetings? And in time with my help you can start bringing my father down. Maybe even get enough evidence for an arrest. You'd be hailed as a heroine of Gotham,” he rammed his fingers hard into her cunt again as he spoke trying to bring her up to another orgasm, “Tell me that hasn't got your interest?”

It had her interest, he had her interest, his fingers sliding in and out of her sopping wet cunt had her interest, but still, Huntress knew what he was asking was wrong. All he wanted was to remove his father from the mechanism he called Thorne Industries, and to Huntress, it was just like removing one rose thorn for another, both equally sharp, both equally painful. Unable to fight what was being done to her on any level at the moment, Huntress groaned deeply and came, her steamy hot cum filling her costume before it ran down the insides of her parted thighs to pool under her ass.

Deprived of any real strength after the orgasm, Huntress collapsed onto the desk top, her heaving breasts a sign that she was far too out of control to be of any threat, to Thorne senior or David, but if she thought she would get a chance to rest, that thought was quickly erased when the material between her breasts was grabbed and twisted, forcing her nearly perfect orbs to come together while her upper body was pulled to a half sitting position.

*I asked you a question, Huntress…, so tell me, has that gotten your interest?*

“Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…., yessssssssssssssssssssssss, yes, it has….I’ll do it…, for you David. You…you do love me don’t you?”

Her mind awash in confusion from the multiple orgasms, Huntress quickly fell under David’s mental and sexual control. Everything he had done to her was taken as a sign of love from him to her, and though that was no way near the reason for his actions, Huntress disoriented mind felt it was, the kiss to her lips seconds later, only serving to confirm the directions of her confused thoughts as they sealed her fate.

David grinned as he could see all remaining control slipping from Huntress' eyes, her final dregs of resistance crumbled before his assault on her sex. The repeated orgasms that had ripped through her mind had done their work and David knew she was his for now. He felt her warm juices seeping out of her slit, making the latex costume more slippery than before, letting it glide over her hot cunt.

He felt himself get hard as Huntress agreed to his plan. Control was a turn on for him and controlling this gorgeous, dangerous woman was incredibly erotic. Huntress clearly thought he loved her, fatigue and stress from the situation setting in but he could use that. He didn't love her but there was lust there but he had to keep that in check at least until he knew Huntress wasn't going to turn on him.

David kissed Huntress on the lips as his fingers continued to work her cunt rewarding her for giving into him, "Yes, I love you Huntress," he whispered tenderly in her ear, his fingers gently pinching her pussy's lips, "You can feel how much I love you," he said trying to work her to another orgasm, "And when you complete your first job in taking down my father, I'll show you again how much I love you," David leaned forward and kissed Huntress passionately on the lips, his tongue slipping inside her mouth and his cock pressing hard up against her thigh and his finger nails raking up and down her spine.

The Huntress' mind was gone in all of the erotic machinations done to her by David Thorne, she kissed him back as his tongue found its way into her mouth, she moaned shivering feeling him as his fingers pinched her pussy lips she moaned and arched her back as much as she could feeling his throbbing hard cock against her thigh as he brought her to another orgasm.

"Ahhhmmmfffmmmmm." She shook and shivered as her nipples grew even harder as her hot love juices squirted out of her pussy striking her latex skin tight suit, coating her cunt as it pooled between her legs.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." Her tongue weakly kissing him back as she trembled shaking being bound, submitting to him, loving him. Wiling to murder his father for his love. But first she would have to do something else as David still holding the twisted latex pulled the Huntress up much like a ragdoll, helping the worn out, broken woman, he smiled at her seeing the look of a devoted lover in her eyes, he had the bitch seduced and confused into doing anything for his love. Letting her fall to her knees.

The Italian woman in the purple suit looked up at the man who had done so much to her, broke her, she licked her lips, "What do you want me to do my love?"
babs_batgirl
Henchman
Henchman

David looked down at the once powerful woman, the smell of her sweat and cum filled the air as he put both hands on her head one running through her hair the other massaging her cheek as his throbbing cock was aching to be sucked by her full lips.

He smirked at her undoing his belt and unbuttoning his trousers as he opened them, pulling down his boxers and exposing his throbbing cock.

"I made you cum, now my love put your lovely mouth to work before I give you your first assignment."
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Sounds like David needs a lesson.. maybe a hogtie and a good hard prostate milking!!
babs_batgirl
Henchman
Henchman

Never know what might happen later on. ;)
babs_batgirl
Henchman
Henchman

The Huntress gasped and smiled at the sight of her lovers throbbing cock, she had been so disoriented so sexually aroused and abused she only nodded licking her lips as she opened her ruby red lips taking his cock head into her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmmm."

She grabbed the base of his cock as she started to suck away on his cock hungrily, bobbing her head taking in more and more her lips slurping and glistening with saliva as she worked on her lovers shaft.

"Oh fuck yes Huntress my love oh fuck you have the mouth of a high priced whore I love it uhhhhhhhh."

The Huntress smiled feeling so loved hearing the words come from David Thrones mouth her heart skipped a beat as her other hand went to his balls gently squeezing them rolling them in her gloved hand as she stroked his cock sucking away on it as saliva dripped and hung from her lips.