Huntress caught in a Garden of death.

A darker, full bodied blend.
babs_batgirl
Henchman
Henchman

Helena Bertinelli stood atop the rain slicked roof top the rain fall beading down her lycra suit,, she had returned to Gotham and became the Huntress once again, the wind whipping through her hair, as her cape blew through the wind.

Her utility belt upon her slender hips as well as her crossbow attached, she gaze out over the skyline looking for a hint of an disturbance.

In a building beyond the Huntress, belonging to Thornton Inc. there was a light on right at the top of the building where the directors would have been working had it not been midnight. Who could be inside there at this time of night?

The Huntress pulled our a grapple line and shot it across to the ajacent rooftop and she leaped off the roof soaring through the air, her feet touching the ground and
rolling coming to a stop she kneeled on
the rooftop and looked around, she straightened up and went to the maitnence door. Pulling out a lock pick kit, the Huntress picked the lock and then entered the building she walked down the stairwell of Thornton Inc and came to the office that had the light on, she tried the door knob and turned it.

The door opened with a click and swung inwards. The light was on inside the office. Papers were strewn about. Someone had obviously been searching for something. To one side was a large desk, covered in files, behind which was an expensive brown leather chair. Potted office plants were in the room, a few shelves for some books on how to be a better manager were on one wall. Next to them a plasma TV hung, a single blue LED indicating it was on standby. This office had quite the view, half of Gotham could be seen from here. Down below in the streets headlamps of cars and the street lighting. The shatter proof windows deadening the sound from the
streets below.

As the Huntress stepped inside the office she saw no sign of anyone in the room, they must have just left. But just then there was a rustle from the plants, she shot towards her and grabbed her around the wrists, their roots suddenly breaking from the clay pots and anchoring themselves into the floor below. From behind Huntress came a voice, "I knew you would come, it was all a trap to...wait, you're not Batman!"

A red haired lady in a green dress pushed passed the restrained Huntress, "I go to all this trouble laying clues to get the Bat here tonight and I get some C-list heroine who just happened to stumble in!" Poison Ivy glared at the Huntress clearly very angry, "What am I going to do with you?"

The Huntress had seen the office in dissary, she was approaching the desk, her hand ran over the high backed office chair, her eyes went to the potted plants, as they bursted open coming to life, she backed away. The
vines quickly wrapped around the Huntresses body, wraping around her breasts squeezing them.

"Nnnnnnnnnnnn, uhhhhhhhhh."

Vines creeping around her thighs and running over her crotch, squeezing.

"uhhhhhhhhh."

Hearing the voice, she turned seeing Poison Ivy standing expecting the bat. as the vines trapped her.

"....Not hardly......I'm better....And your not going to do a thing with me, Ivy."

With the vines squeezing her arms to her body the Huntress moved her fingers to her belt managing to pull out two acid pellets from her belt and dropped them towards the plants, they exploded, the solution starting to eat away at them freeing her, as the Huntress kicked free from them she made a break for the door landing a solid punch into Ivy's chin on the way out into the hallway.

Poison Ivy reeled back from the punch, staggering against the wall across the hall. She saw two of her plants rot before and she
almost growled, "Oh you will pay for that!"

Thankfully there were ample plants around the offices here, partly because she had been supplying them to this company as part of her trap for Batman. Well now they were going to be put to a different use. One yellow flowering plant began to release a cloud of pollen that would sting away at the Huntress' eyes. A vine whipped out to lash Huntress' back, with fine slashing hairs with poison designed to sap the strength out of her muscles and of course none of they toxins and irritants had the any real effect of Ivy herself.

"Uhhhhhhhh." The Huntress wiped her eyes, as they started to sting, wiping tears from her eyes..

"S..Sorry, I don't carry cash...."

The Huntresses eyes clouding slightly but able to see Ivy she approached the woman ready to attack when her back was sliced, she arched her back, as the plant broke through her Lycra cape and skin tight costume, cutting her
skin.

"Nnnnnnnnarrrgghhhhhh..."

The Huntress flinched in pain, and balled up her fists, striking Poison Ivy, swinging at her mid-section.

Ivy managed to avoid one blow but a second caught her in the stomach and she folded up under it, still the punch had been lacking the venom of the first and Ivy quickly recovered. She was hoping that Batman didn't chose now to show up as it would be a complete disaster. Ivy could deal with this heroine but another would be too much. Another plant in an adjacent office suddenly spray a clear coloured liquid at the Huntress. This liquid was designed to dizzy and confuse any creature that came into contact with it and vine lashed out at Huntress again.

Huntress watched as Poison Ivy went down she smirked at her as her vision blurred a little, from her eyes stinging as another plant sprayed her in the face she moved backwards, wiping away the liuid as much as possible. It seeped into her
flesh and immediately struck her mind, she started to look around as the new vine slahed her across her large breasts.

"uhhhhhhhhhh. owwwwwww. Shit!!!!!!"

She grasped her breasts and moved backwards away from the plant. She looked around, as she pulled out her crossbow, trying to see which way the attackers were coming from.

Poison Ivy ducked around the crossbow and knocked it out of Huntress' arms. She knocked her into a wall trying to pin her there, there breasts being squeezed tightly together and moving in rthyme to their breathing. The vines crept along the wall towards Huntress. Poison Ivy's natural pheramones started to radiate off her body and her hair. It was almost a defense mechanism for her to help subdue enemies. Ivy's scent, as sweet as a spring morning combined with the pheramones to make an alluring, intoxicating mix filling the air around the Huntress.

The Huntresses reflexes were off, befre she knew it she
was forced against the wall by Ivy. Their breasts smashing together, rubbing against each other grinding. She tried to pull away as the vines wrapped aroound her wrists and ankles, as Helena's eyes blinked slightly and she inhales Ivy's pheremones.

"nnnnooooo, stop......get away...."

She struggled it only caused her breasts to grind harder into ivy, her breathing like Ivy's already causing them to rub against each other.

"...getting...turned...on........uhhhhh...."

The vines stretched the Huntresses body fully in four directions, forcing her limbs into the classic spread eagle fashion.

"....no.....stop......."

Ivy smiled as she saw Huntress slowly be subdued by the cocktail of pheramones and poisons in her body now. Ivy pressed even closer, letting the Huntress get a full wave of the scent coming up from her hair. Ivy whispered into the Huntress' ear, "Well now as I was saying what am I going to do with you?
I guess Batman won't be coming and all the security guards here, well they won't be bothering us," her voice was dripped in seductive overtones, "So we have a long time together, alone and I think you should pay for spoiling my trap," Ivy stroked Huntress' chin, sweet breath tickling her ear. Ivy smiled at Huntress.

The Huntress turned her head away, "N...no.....stop, Ivy, ohhhhhh. getting hot....." Helena struggled feeling their breasts crush together, "...feels soooo goo....n...nooo......" she bit her lower lip as she inhaled the full scent of Ivy's hair. Huntress struggled, her breasts rubbing against Ivys as the vines tightened even more, "Uhhhhhhhhh," She felt the lycra material against her pussy, stretching against her lips, tightening her. "Ohhhhh, stop, you...you'll never get away with this....."

Ivy grinned. She had Huntress exactly where she wanted her; utterly helpless. She stroked her captive's face and then ran her hands down
the neck and to the Huntress' breasts. There Ivy began to stroke them, playing with them, she then let the vines tighten more, squeezing the heroine more so, restricting her breathing, "A pity couple of my friends aren't here, they would enjoy you so much," her voice never getting above a whisper. Another vine lashed out whipped across Huntress' stomach, this vine had tiny hairs that released a small amount of pleasure inducing drug, every lash would give Huntress a sharp pleasing sensation.

">.....ahhhhhhhhhh....." The Huntress moaned in pleasure and pain as the vines wrapped around her and slahed her, the drug letting itself into her sysm, "Your friends....who??" She moaned softly as a soft moan of pleasure esc aped her lips as the vines wrapped around the bases of her breasts three times each and started to squeeze them with Ivy, as if trying to pop the large orbs.

"uhhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmm, n noooo."

Ivy's finger
nails idly traced Huntress' nipples as the vines swelled her breasts, "Catwoman and Harley Quinn would have enjoyed having you around but they're busy, so I guess I have you all to myself for now," Ivy pressed close to Huntress again giving her yet another dose of her pheramones.

Ivy pulled a small vial of potion from her costume. Inside was a blue, see-through liquid, "This excites Human nerve endings. Effectively it makes your skin ultra-sensitive to touch. Pain become magnified, pleasure is doubled. Want a drink?" a plant closed over Huntress' nose and Ivy forced her mouth open and poured the liquid down her gullet. Ivy put her hand over the Huntress' mouth to stop her spitting it out and used her free hand to gently stroke Huntress' throat to encourage her to swallow.

With her breasts buldging and being pressed tight by Ivy's own body Huntress squirmed at the thought of all three of them with her bound and helpless. "You'll never have
me...Ivy..." Huntress watched as Ivy brought out the blue vile her eyes went big at the description of what it would do for her. She went to say no as her nose was plugged and Ivy forced her jaw open. "Nnnugghhhhhhh*gulp* *slurp*" She struggled as she was forced to swallow feeling Ivy's fingers rub her neck as the fluid went down her throat.

"I'll never have you, Huntress?" Ivy was amused by this, "I have you already. You'll feel the effects of the potion very, very shortly," She spoke this face to face with Huntress, their lips fractions of an inch apart. Ivy's hands gently stroked the Huntress' body, feeling all down her body. Rubbing the latex across Huntress' skin, Ivy's hands went down and around on her thighs sliding up and down them, everytime getting nearer the Huntress' groin but teasingly sliding away before they reached it.

The Huntress looked into Ivy's eyes they were so close, she gasped feeling the woman's hands roaming over
her body, her breasts rubbing against Ivy's even more. "uhhhhhhhhh." She bit her lower lip as the vines tightened around her breasts even more, the base of her breasts so thin, maiking her look like s odd cartoon character. Feeling Ivy's fingers so close, Huntress' body squirmed at the tuches. "Don't......please........" She gasped as her thighs were touched, the hands running over them she moaned, closing her eyes as the toxins went through her body. "Ivy.....please.....don't......."

"Don't? I will do whatever I want to you, Huntress," Ivy's hands slid back up her thighs and began to tickle her pussy, "And you will enjoy it or..." two vines cracked across Huntress' stomach repeatedly. Stinging but pleasing blows struck the heroine hard all the while Ivy's hands caress the pussy. Ivy herself was becoming aroused, her nipples were getting harder and face full of pleasure at Huntress' own distress, "Enjoying yourself now?"

The Huntress
opened her mouth in an 'O' she couldn't reply to Ivy, threw the pain and pleasure her body was haivng at the moment. Feeling the vines tightening even more around her breasts, tears startin g to well up in her eyes. "N....No.....stop......ohhhhhhhhh, my...pussy.....making....my...hot.....ohhhhhh.....st...stop t....them....g...going...to.....rip....my.....b...breasts...off." The Huntress pleaded with Ivy, as she started to lose all feelings in her breasts. Then she gasped, "No....Don't.....no...." She squirmed as she her a zipper, feeling a cool rush of air, as another vine found her hidden zipper at her crotch, and opening her suit, expossing her trim black hair and moist pussy lips.

"Don't worry, your breasts will stay on your chest," a vine slapped right across both her breasts in a slashing motion and repeated this getting harder and harder with each strike. Ivy saw another vine undo Huntress' zipper. Ivy had the vines lower her captive a
little and brought up her knee so Huntress was now straddling it. Ivy pushed her knee back and forth over Huntress' beautiful pussy, her hands grasping the hips setting motion going in the poor woman, "I can be very gentle or...not," with another thrust Ivy slammed Huntress into the wall and a vine wrapped around her neck beginning to choke her.

"Arrrgghhhhhhh." Huntress was being choked as her pussy lips were being rubbed back and forth on Ivy's leg, she was already so aroused, the vine tightening around her throat, she could barely breathe as she was being brought closer and closer. her eyes fluttering as as started to slightly grind herself against Ivy as well, in hopes that...that...she wouldn't be strangled todeath. She started to sob, feeling everything happening to her body pain and pleasure amplified.

"P....please......I......I'm yours....."

"I know you are, Huntress. You were mine when you decided to step foot in this
building," Ivy gave Huntress a long passionate kiss, her arms pushing and pulling Huntress' hips to slid her up and down on Ivy's beautifully smooth thigh. More and more of Ivy's pheramones were released as Ivy became more aroused, whatever oxygen the Huntress could take in now was full of Ivy's pheramones, affecting her mind and body. But the vines continued to tighten about Huntress, squeezing all over her latex covered body.

Huntress kissed Ivy back desperately to stop from being crushed to death, screaming into her mouth, as a HARD orgasm hit, as she felt one of her wrists shattering, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Mistress...Ivy," Her eyes no longer held any deifiance, no free will, "uhhhhh, yessssssss, My body, broken....my mind.....fractured...but I....am yours...."

Ivy's pheromones had done their job, the woman that the Huntress was, was no longer there, what was there now was the Huntress, Poison Ivy's obediant lover,
anyhing she wanted.

The vines around Huntress relaxed slightly at her orgasm adding to her relief. Ivy felt her cumming hard, filling her mouth with a long scream, the sound of one of her wrists snapping caused Ivy to grin but still it wasn't as pleasing as what Huntress told her, "Yes you are mine, Huntress," Ivy rested her head on Huntress' shoulder allowing Huntress to breath in through Ivy's hair while her hands traced the outline of her breasts. Ivy whispered into Huntress' ear, "You no longer have any other purpose but to serve my whim,"

Ivy nibbled on her earlobe as she squeezed Huntress' latex covered breasts, the material squeaking in her grip, "But I am not going to let you out of those vines," the vines wrapped themselves around Huntress' arms and legs, sliding around her latex. They begun to pull the Huntress' limbs, tugging her in four directions at once like if she were on a Medieval torture device. Ivy kissed Huntress on
the lips again and raked her nails down her front, over Huntress' tender breasts and hard, erect nipples, "I could pull you apart but I think keeping you as my pet would be even better. The Huntress reduced to my sex slave,"

"ahhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmm."

The Huntress moaned as she continued to cum, feeling her hot juices flowing over her thighs, trapped within her suit, as her body was streched, as her breasts clawed.She nodded obeidiently.

"Ye...yes....Mistress...." The Huntresses eyes were filled with pain and desire to please her Mistress.

"Any thing you desire...."

"That's much better, Huntress. I like your new attitude," Ivy kissed Huntress and as a reward the vines tightened around her more so. They pulled her limbs straight and slowly stretching her body.

A vine ripped open the latex covering Huntress' breasts, letting the cool circulate around the hot, red and sore nipples. Ivy bent down to lick them. Her
tongue soothingly tickled the tops of them before her jaws bit down hard. Ivy's hands played with Huntress' filthy wet pussy, covering her hands in her cum. Ivy brought her covered hands up and placed them before Huntress to lick clean, "Go on, it's yours anyway,"

The Huntress groaned as her body was stretched even further.

"Ohhhhhh, yes Mistress, that feels so good."

She gasped as Ivy slid her fingers into her filthy sopping wet pussy, bringing them to her lips, the Huntress opened her mouth and started to lick the woman's fingers clean, sucking on them.

"Mmmmmmm."

Ivy helped to lick her hands clean, her tongue occasionally giving Huntress' a playful tickle, "You like the taste don't you? Good, you can have more," The vines began to lower Huntress down, they kept her limbs stretched and straight and rotated Huntress so she was face up and spread eagled.

Ivy slowly undid her own green, leafy dress and
let it fall to the floor to reveal her own perfectly formed body. Her nipples erect and her pussy moist. Ivy smiled cruelly at Huntress and then sat on her face, waiting for the heroine to go to work.

Huntress was pulled to the ground still bound spread eagle unable to moved her eyes on Ivy as the woman strippeed and then sat down on her face, the moist juices dripping onto her lips, Huntress leaned up and started to slowly lick Ivy.

"mmmmmmm.:

She twirled her tonuge, and lapped away, slipping her tongue inside of her.

Ivy closed her eyes as Huntress began to lick at her pussy. Ivy hadn't been given this kind of attention in quite sometime and she allowed herself to enjoy the sensation of another woman's tongue twirling around inside her, "Ahh, that's good...oh, you're doing well," she leaned her head back and her thighs tightened around Huntress' head, trapping right up in her groin. Ivy's hands massaged Huntress' breasts
and were joined by the vines which wrapped themselves around her tits and squeezed hard almost as if trying to pop twin balloons. Ivy ran her finger nails over each of the swollen breasts and all the while taking in every pleasure Huntress' tongue had to offer.

Huntress moaned into Ivys pussy as her breasts were being squeezed again, so tightly that they felt like they were gonig to pop. She screamed again at the sensations of the nails running over them as she lapped away, pressing her tongue and lips into her even deeper.

*Slluuurrpppp*

Ivy moaned happily as Huntress continued to lick her pussy. She got wetter and wetter and squeezed Huntress' head between her thighs, almost trying to half suffocate Huntress. Ivy lowered herself, putting her own head between Huntress and began to lick her pussy at the same time. Ivy's hands running over Huntress' smooth thighs.

As Ivy began to get more and more heated the vines tightened
themselves around Huntress. The ones restraining her limbs pulled harder, stretching them. The ones around Huntress' breasts squeezed tighter, swelling them more and Ivy's legs holding Huntress' face firmly to her pussy allowing her little air.

The Huntress groaned and moaned as her head was squeezed between Ivy's legs, tasting her wetness as it flowed into her mouth. She moaned and shivered as she felt Ivy's mouth on her pussy, and her tongue sliding into her sopping wet pussy.

"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Sluuuurrrpppppp."

Groaning as she felt hands traveling all over her body, her nipples getting harder and harder with each touch.

A couple of vines started to take it in turns to lash around Huntress' back. These vines had razor sharp thorns that pricked at Huntress' skin like acupuncture that had gone horribly wrong. The vines raked across her back with each stinging blow, even drawing a little blood.

Whilst licking her
captive's pussy, Ivy was careful not to pass on any of her poisons into Huntress' blood, she didn't want the fun to end so soon, plus Huntress' probing tongue was doing wonderful things inside of her. As Ivy let out a long moan of pleasure as she neared her climax, she increased her own licking and pulled her finger nails right up Huntress' legs, leaving red scratch marks down them.

The Huntress deep inside was screaming at herself to stop this that it was wrong, this was a villan, raping her. She groaned into the woman's pussy as the vines slashed across her back, she could smell the woman's scent it was consuming her, she moaned and wiggled as she left the tonuge enter into her wet folds, as she shoved her tongue in deeper feeling her tits being pulled on and twisted as if Ivy's plants wanted to pop them or rip them from her body.

Ivy finding it hard to catch breath herself was consumed by a powerful orgasm and she let loose a scream
into Huntress' pussy and bit down hard on the soft flesh as she came. Her thighs completely cut off Huntress's oxygen supply and the vines almost went out of control pulling the latex clad heroine in all directions and her large, swollen breasts squeezed so hard they started to bruise.

The Huntress thrashed and screamed for a moment as she felt her body being pulled apart, stretched farther than it had ever been she felt blood vessels breaking in her nearly ruined breasts as she could no longer breathe feeling the hot juices from Poison Ivy's climaxing flowing into her unable to breathe or swallow Helena Bertinelli, the Huntress passed out and went deathly still, completely at the woman's mercy, to do what ever she wished.

Breathing heavily after cumming so hard Ivy just lay on top of Huntress' ruined body smiling contentedly and idly stroking Huntress' smooth skin with her finger nails. She eventually let go of the heroine's head between
her thighs. Huntress' head lulled backwards. Ivy climbed off her victim and surveyed her body. Huntress' wrist was broken, it appeared one of her shoulders had dislocated and her back and belly were covered in red cuts and scars from the whippings she had received. Huntress' head was covered in Ivy juices, it dribbled over her cheeks. Most of all Huntress' breasts were red, swollen and bruised.

Ivy popped Huntress' shoulder back in, making sure she did it as painfully as possible in case Huntress could feel anything in her unconscious state. She then spent time just caressing what remained of the smooth latex and straddled Huntress while the vines continued to hold her captive. A plant started to grow up between Huntress' legs, one of it's branches slid into her still wet pussy and Ivy grinned sadistically. The branch was coat in poison, while not lethal it would dramtically increase her heart beat and raise her body temperature. The branch
pulsated within Huntress' body, repeatedly ramming home and Ivy caressed her face whispering, "There's more to come, Huntress,"

The Huntress just stared up at Ivy unable to respond her body literally ruined by Poison Ivy. She just quietly sobbed as she waited to see what was next for her from the Psychotic bitch.