Harley Quinn catches herself a Canary.

A darker, full bodied blend.
babs_batgirl
Henchman
Henchman

A lithe woman pranced down the hallway of the bank. She was here to make a withdrawl. Unfortunately it was 3 am and the bank was decidedly closed. The bells on her jester cap ran merrily as she made her way down the hallway.

"Mistah J will be so proud of me when I come home with oodles of cash......" she sang to herself. A pouch hung around her shoulder, probably as full of toys as Santa's on Christmas Eve...

Dinah Lance had intercepted the silent alarm over her communicator, and turned her cycle around and sped down the freeway towards the First national Bank of Gotham, she weaved in and out of traffic as her long slender fish net covered legs hugged her cycle, clad in her trademark leathers as she pulled up to the bank. Dinah parked her bike in the nearby Alley way as she shut
off her cycle and slid off of it.
Taking off her helmet she found the side door slightly ajar and entered into the bank.

The Black Canary fixed her long blonde hair as she walked down the hallway, her high heeled boots lightly clapping upon the freshly waxed floor, her hips swaying as she took each step looking around for the intruder.

From behind the Black Canary's back, a tripwire sensor activated a slowly inflating children's punching bag with the Joker's face and body. The crimefighter could no doubt hear the hissing when at last the bag was totally inflated.

Canary heard the hiss and turned around and glared at the lifesized punching bag, she looked at it, as she was hit in the face with a cloud of gass, she quickly covered her mouth as fast as possible.

"*cough* *Gasp* *Cough*"

The Canary covered her mouth and held her throat, as she inhaled a good amount of whatever struck her. She gave the punching bag a swift kick knocking it
away.

From behind the Canary, feminine giggling could be heard. When the heroine turned, she could see Harley Quinn's amused face from around a corner. She covered her mouth with a hand and high tailed it into the darkness down the hallway.

"Tally ho!"

Canary glared at Harley laughing at her and took chase running after the clown, she surely was going to strangle her within an inch of her life. Dinah ran into the darkness her high heels clapping upon the floor all the way, she removed her leather jacket to gain more speed, revealing her leather body suit, and large breasts entraped within. She tried to looked around in the darkness as she continued after the clown.

"Marco!"

The voice was coming from ahead of Canary.

The lights cut on, and Black Canary could see that she was standing on a metal grid of some kind. Harley was standing at the end of the hallway with a big light switch in her
hands.

"You didn't say 'Polo'....." the insane clown pouted. She threw the switch.

"Dance, Canary, Dance!"

"Oh hell,......."

Dinah opened her mouth to scream, but the scream that came out was not the one she wanted as a huge surge of electricity ran through her, "Iiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee."

Her body shook as she was fired, her body shaking and twisting as she fell to her hands and knees screaming as her bare fishnet covered legs singed.

Dinah looked up to Harley as she screamed, "ieeeeeeeeee, st.....sto.....stopppp...."

Dinah opened her mouth to enleash her Canary Cry, only to find nothing coming out, arching her back as she gets shocked, collapsing to the metal plates her body dancing as Harley wished.

"Oh, quit yer bitchin..." Harley giggled. "It's not that much juice...."

She looked at the reading on the meter in her hand.

"Oh. Sorry!"

When Harley cut the juice she
jumped onto the grid with a happy squeal.

"I got my decimal point off just a smidge...."

Harley crouched down and knelt onto the blonde's thighs.

"You'll understand, I gotta frisk ya...."

"nnnnnnnnnnnn."

Dinah stirred and watched as Harley shut off the juice giving her a moment to rest. She took in a few breaths it hurt like a bitch.

Watching the girl jump down and squeal in delight as she leaped and bounded to Dinah's body feeling her crouch and sit down on her thighs.

"uhhhhhhhhh." Dinah put her hands on the plates and started to push up slightly, but Harley's weight kept the blond beauty on her stomach.

Still, Harley took the opportunity to start frisking Dinah's top. She squeezed and fondled the blonde's breasts through the top.
"Whoa! I win the bet.....Poison Ivy said that there was no way your rack was real...."

Harley stretched out and kissed Dinah on the neck, still
fondling the breasts through the corset. Her latex gloves let her feel every delectable curve of the stunned blonde.
"Thanks, doll!"

Dinah struggled as Harley started to frisk her, shifting and starting to move, then the clown squeezed and fondled her, she gasped at the touch, listening to Harley, ::Wait, Ivy?? Hell..::
as she felt the woman's lips on her neck. Feeling Harley's hands run over her entire body, Dinah finally started to regain her awareness fully, and grabbed Harley's cuff of her collar. "Your welcome, Quinn," She held her while she tried to strike her with her other arm.

"Oof!"

Harley got bopped but good right in the mush. The Lethal Lolita tumbled off of Black Canary and fell onto her back next to the heroine. She grabbed her face and sobbed.

"My nobe! You bwoke my nobe!"

Dinah rolled over onto her back and grabbed the wall, pullin g herself to her feet. Once she right
herself, she stood there for a moment as she looked down to Harley holding her nose. Dinah only shook her head, "Your nose is going to be the least of your worries if you don't come in quietly."

Dinah walked forward, leaning down the lucsious blond bent over parting her legs to steady herself still a little wobbly from the shockings to grab Harley by her jinges again. Grasping them she started to pull the woman up.

Harley got up, still holding her nose.

"My nobe, oh my nobe!"

"Oh, you damn baby, it isn't that bad." Dinah shook her head, "And your supposed to be one of Gotham's deadlest", she just shook her head.

With that, Harley opened her hands. There was some blood, yes, but the Lethal Lolita blew out a cloud of sparkling powder. The pixie dust got into Dinah's eyes and mouth.....

"Tee hee!" Harley laughed uproariously. "Gotcha!"

Dinah coughed a little and clenched her eyes as she inhaled the pixie
dust, trying to wipe it from her face. "Ohhhhhhh, what the???." She opened her eyes and looked at the woman taunting her.

Harley stepped back to wiggle her pixie nose delicately between two fingers.
"Not broken, but bruised...." she sniffed. "You'll pay for that, blondie....look down."

Dinah was still standing on the metal grid, and Harley was not. And she had the control box in her hand again. Harley pressed the button and a fresh shock jolted through the blonde.

Dinah screamed again as the voltage ran through her taught body, her body shook as her breasts jiggled, trying to fight through it she stared at Harley..

"You....bitch......I...."

"Watch the language! Hey, at least I turned it down from eleven this time!" Harley pouted, still wrinkling her nose. "See, most shock toys from Mistah J go all the way up to eleven, you see...." she said with a jaunty British acccent. "But I turned it down so your sweet
little pot roast doesn't burn."

Harley held up the control.
"See? This is a four...." she said, nodding towards Dinah. "And this? This is eleven!"

Harley held the button down only long enough for a quick but brutal shock at maximum amps.
"See, I'd never do that to you, baby! Well, not for long, ast least I got plans for ya!"

Dinah screeched as the shock went through her body bringing her to her knees before Harley. "Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn."

It had only been or a moment but Dinah's entire body was shaiking, and tingled, her nipples were rock hard from the electrocution. She just glared at the insane woman.

"P....Plans for me??"

Dinah had no clue what the insane clown had in mind but it would not be good. She clenched her fists as much as possible only to open her hands, the shock had even made her teeth hurt.

"Yep...." Harley nodded, pirouetting across the floor to her bag of trick. She still held
the control box in her hand. But Dinah was starting to feel the effects of the shocks and the powder by now. She'd be less of a pain now. Harley wanted Black Birdie to be spunky, but not spunky enough to kick her ass.

"Hey, nice headlights you got goin' on there, Pretty Bird...." pointing to the blonde's rack. "You tryin' to get my attention?"

Harley's own latex suit did little to hide her own arousal. The thin material clung to every curve, and the excitement had made her own nipples quite erect....

Dinah's eyes glanced over Harley's outfit and then down to her own nipples, then back to the clown. "No, it's ummmmmmm." Dinah parted her lips. Feeling the shocking but she was feeling warm now, she gazed to Harley, she moistened her lips slightly, hands moved to her own large breasts and squeezed them a little. " Ummmmm, wait, I....."

Dinah shook her head slightly as if to try to clear her head somewhat. ANd then looked
to Harley again as she started to get to her feet once more.

Harley tossed the control box over a shoulder as she sauntered over to Dinah.
"Oh, you're feelin' it now....that pixie dust? It's an expereimental new pharmaceutical I cooked up. It's like, the ultimate aphordesiac. Mistah J loves to kill, he considers it art."

"Me, my art form is the orgasm. I just love to help people make the happy face...."
Harley's hands came up to get two palmfuls of Dinah's breasts through the fabric.
"Girl, you are a work of art...."
Her thumbs ran over the nipples playfully, strumming them without mercy.

Before Dinah knew what was happening she was cooing at Harley, as the girl was squeezing her breasts, "Ooooooooooo." She looked down at the girl while her breasts were fondled, and her nipples were thumbed back and forth.

"Ohhhhhh, Harley, this is......uhhhh. mmmm.. feels so...ohhhhhhh." Dinah rocked her head back and forth
slightly at the attentions she was recieving."mmmmmmmmmmm." She was gettin g weak in the knees, moving her hands up to grasp the clowns wrists, Dinah looked into her face, she licked her lips softly looking at Harley's mouth. Trying to fight the sensations, her body tingling, "Uhhhhhhhhhh." She was heating up, she could feel the leather costume rubbing and riding against her crotch, pushing into her folds, into her petals, "....Harley.....I uhhhh...no...."

"Can you say that more distinctly?" Harley said, still fondling Dinah, but with more of a serious manner. "I need to know exactly how PIXIE is affecting you.....just for the sake of science, of course."

Harley wet her lips at the sight of the blonde heroine falling prey to her delicious new trick. Mistah J will be quite proud...or jealous. Maybe both.

Dinah watched as Harley wetted her lips, her lips visibly licking her own. "I.....What it's doing...mmmmm...." She moaned softly
as her breasts were squeezed and tugged on harder. "It's making me so hot, my nipples so hard, making me tingle all over.....so moist, Harley.... so turned on.....uhhhhhhhhh," She moved her hands from Harley's wrists, her eyes a far away look in them, almost dreamily as she brought her hands to cup and then start fondling Harley's own breasts. "Making me, want...no...need your lips, kiss you....I...need you...need uhhhhhh us...."

Harley chuckles faded into a lusty sigh as Dinah's hands began to grope her through the latex.

"Hey, this is so sudden.....and you didn't buy me dinner yet....."

The humor had begun to fade as Harley's own arousal began to grow. Black Canary's hands fondled Harley's pert breasts so well! The Pretty Bird's rack was bigger than the lithe villainess's, but her petite form was toned from all her tumbling and gymnastics.

Dinah smiled as Harley sighed, she didn't pay much to the joke as she pulled
the woman to her by her breasts, Dinah attacked Harley's mouth, shoving her tongue into the woman's mouth in search of her tongue. "Mmmmmm."

Her hands pawing and pulling at Harley's breasts, her thumbs rubbing over the clown girls nipples, Dinah then lifted her leg, pushing her thigh up and between Harley's legs as she continued the kiss, Dinah started to rub her bare leg against Harley's latex suit. Her mind clouded by the pixie dust only pleasure and the thoughts of pleasing Harley.

Harley hadn't expected the aggressivness of the subject, as her tongue dueled with Dinah's.
The coarse texture of Black Canary's fishnets rubbing through the latex against Harley's moistening cleft pulled an aroused moan from the Lethal Lolita.
"Oh, you're so bad, Pretty Bird..."

"Ohhhhhhh. Yes, so bad, and Yours, mmmmmmmmmm."

Harley's hand tugged urgently at Dinah's corset, exposing one full breast. The nipple seemed to be ready to burst,
aching for attention. Harley's head dipped, her lips hungrily covering the pink nub and working the flesh.

Dinah gasped as the cool air hit her naked flesh her errect pink nipple was being sucking on by Harley, Dinah moaned and rolled her head submissively.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm. Yes........"

Her hands squeezing and tugging on Harley's own breasts, pinching the woman's nipples. Dinah was lost in the effects of the drug, and her actions letting Harley know that she was ready to follow Harley's every word. Do anything she wanted.

Harley's whimpers transferred to Dinah's nipple, even as she bit gently upon the tip. She soothed the flesh with a swirl of her tongue before trailing it upwards across the blonde's throat and into her mouth again.

*GASP*

Dinah threw her head backwards as Harley bit and pulled on her nipple, one of her triggers, she cooed as she felt Harley kiss all the way up her body and up her throat reaching
her mouth. Dinah moaned and opened her mouth, inviting Harley into her mouth Dinah slipped her tongue into Harley's mouth moaning. Accepting everything Harley was giving her.

Harley's rolled and pinched the wet nipple without mercy as she hungrily kissed the blonde. Their tongues curled around one another, their heads twisting as they fought for the best angle.

"mmmmmmmmmmmm."

Dinah's hands continued to squeeze and tug on Harley's breasts, squeezing and twisting her nipples, tugging on them. Rubbing her fishnet stocking back and forth against Harley's moistening cleft. Feeling the heat trapped within, she ground her leg in harder as she kissed her Mistress passonately, her head twisting with Harley's.

Harley tore her mouth away, gasping with passion. Her hips were grinding against Dinah's leg, the pressure on her flower was growing quickly. Who was in charge here, Harley wondered, even as her hand slid over Dinah's hips to
clutch as her ass.

Dinah moaned into Harley's mouth as she broke the kiss arching her back, 'Ohhhhhhhhh, yesss, Mistress.......uhhhhhhhh."

Holding onto Harley's breasts, she straightened herself again and met Harley's lips once more. The hungry pair fought for dominance, their tongues the soft weapons in the war. Harley was losing ground to the bigger woman, falling back onto the grid on the floor. She pulled the blonde onto her. Her hand cupped the blonde's pelvis through the leather even as her free hand smacked that fishnet covered ass loudly.

Dinah went down with harley, kissing her passonately, her hands gropping the smaller woman's breasts, she let go of one. Dinah moved her left hand down Harley's body, pushing it between her lets. "Ohhhhhh. yesssss." Dinah arched her back and looked down to harley as her ass was smacked.

She cupped and rubbed her fingers over Harley's cleft, pressing the material into Harley's
patals, one finger dipping inside first. As Dinah kissed Harley's cihn and slowly started moving down her neck.

Harley gasped with delight as she felt her flower's petals being diddled. She took a handful of blonde hair and tugged it back to expose Dinah's neck. Harley's mouth nipped at the flawless skin as she held onto the squirming heroine.

Dinah moaned at the gentle caress of harley's mouth upon her naked neck, as she ground a second finger into Harley's flower, pressing deep into her and then pulling out and repeating and she moaned as the woman continued to kiss Dinah's neck.

Harley's sucking at Dinah's neck turned into outright nibbles and biting, keeping a fistful of hair to control the heroine.

"You're not like the BatBitch....." Harley gasped. "You're my Pretty Bird, now and forever...."

The Lethal Lolita spread her thighs to let Dinah's digits have their way.

"Make some room to work, my birdy
bitch....."

Dinah writhed and moaned at her hair being pulled and twisted, 'ohhhhhhhhhhhhh.' She nodded to her Mistress, yes.....not like the Batbitch, yours, your Pretty Bird." She answered dreamily, as she licked her lips, and started fingering Harley, her right hand squeezing first the left breats, mauling it, then pulling hard upwards as she shoved fingers deep inside of her Mistress. Dinah moaned as Harley suck and kissed her neck as she continued to finger Harley harder and harder.

Her own body getting hotter, building up, her pedals dripping trapped within her leather suit, "her nipples so hard one aching from the air assaulting it, the other still straining within her corset.

Harley began to lose herself in the wild sensations, but knew that she had to reassert her authority. Even with her breasts straining in their latex prison, Dinah's attentions were so exquistie in both pain and pleasure.

Harley pulled herself
up by Dinah's hair and sank her teeth into the blonde's nipple. She tugged on the tip, worrying the areola like a puppy with a treaseured toy. Harley's hands clutched at the fishnet covered ass of the heroine, working their way around from the back towards that leather covered pussy.

Dinah groaned as Harley pulled on her hair hard as Harley bit down pulling on her nipple. "Ohhhhhhh, yesssssssss."

She sarted to gyrate her hips as she felt Harley's hands next grasp her ass, Dinah's eyes looked to Harley as she worked on her nipple, she bit her lower lip as she felt Harley's fingers slip slightly underneat her leather.

Arching her back Dinah's head thrashed backwards as she screamed.

"Ohhhh fuck.........nnnnnn..."

Dinah's body was so heated, so aroused that the slightest touch brought her to a climax.

"Ohgod ohgod oh ffffuccckkkkk."

Her pedals soaking wet, as her body trembled, and shook as her hot love
juices struck her leather, and coated Harley's incoming fingers.

Breathing heavy she collapsed on her Mistress her head rolling slightly from the left to the right, letting Harley know she was ripe fror the taking, to be dominated fully if she wished.

Harley fought out from under all that blonde, and cracked her fingers. This was going to be fun.
"You liked that, did you baby?"

She turned Dinah over with two handfuls of ankles.
"Then you ain't felt nothin' yet!"

Harley crawled up and sat on Dinah's thighs, and started working at that rack. She took a handful of the bare breast and twisted, pinching the hard nipple between the webbing between forefinger and thumb. With the covered breast, Harley's free hand started to tug the leather bustier away to free the blonde completely.

Dinah moaned and nodded "yessss...." She groaned as she was flipped over and Harley sat on her thighs again. Pulling her second
breast free again. "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh." The warm air assaulting her full breasts entirely as she laid on her stomach.

Once the leather ties were undone, Harley tossed the offending garmet over a shoulder and just looked down. The blonde was flawless, save for the nicks and bruises already forming from her love bites.
"You're gorgeous, Blackbird...and all mine."

Dinah could feel Harley looking at her body, not knowing what she was going to do was exciting Dinah to not end, her nipples hardening, she was sopping wet and still coming down from her orgasm. but her body was starting to react again, slowly building up, she bit her lower lip.

"Uhhhhhhh, Mstress, what are you doing??"

"What am I doing?" Harley said with a singsong voice. Then she talked with a deep baritone.
"I'm gonna eat you up!:

With that, Harley leaned forward to take the newly exposed breast's nipple into her mouth. After a few slow suckles to get
the juices flowing, her teeth fastened down onto the nub. She lifted her head up, nipple still caught. The whole full breast lifted up as well. Harley worked the nub vigorously, swaying the breast between them.

"Ahhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm."

Dinah moaned and thrashed at the sensations, digging her nails into Harleys back. Running her long fishnet covered legs along Harleys body, with her legs spread wide.

Harley groaned with the nail raking, but she didn't relent.
In the meantime, Dinah's other breast began to endure Harley's hands. She dragged her fingernails down the flesh, grazing the pink areola, then seized the nipple in her latexed fingers and tugged the flesh.

"cooooooooooooo....mistress....."

Dinah was lost in the haze, but not yet known to her, she was slowly starting to come out of the dusts effects. "Mistress.......uhhhhh feeeelsss ooooooooo."

She arched her back as much as she could. "F....fuck
me....ravage....meeeee..."

Harley held onto the breast in her mouth with a hand before answering.
"How can I resist such a tempting offer?"
With that, she took a hard nip at the pink tip and let the breast fall back into place.

Dinah moaned and arched her back slightly as her nipple and breast had been pulled away from her body, and then let go, groaning as it snapped back to her body.

"Ohhhhhhhhh."

Harley dragged a hand down from Dinah's throat, between her breasts, and over her stomach. A finger dipped into the perfect little navel before continuing down to those leathers.
"Gimme..." she said hungrily.

Dinah gasped and cooed as Harley ran a finger over her navel. Watching as Harley ran her hands over her leather.

Harley scrambled down Dinah's body, careful not to ruin those lovely fishnets. The leathers guarding her womanhood were another matter. With much gnashing of teeth, Harley's hands tore
frantically at the sturdy fabric, craving what was hidden.
"Gimme that poon, baby!" she howled.

"uhhhhhhhh. mmmmmmmm." Dinah moaned as she felt the teeth so very close to her, feeling it ripped apart and opened.

Dinah lickd her lips, desire in her eyes, as her hands went to Harley's head, grasping it and pushing her into Dinah's petals. "Uhhhhhh, Mistress..." She moanded as she wrapped her long thighs around Harley's shoulders.

"MMmmmmpphhh!"
All that Dinah could see for the moment was Harley's headdress jingling as her face was mashed into the muff. The blonde could feel lips and tongue struggle for a moment against the soaked flower before at last the girl could withdraw to get a breath.

"Yeah, baby!"
With that, Harley dragged her tongue lengthwise from the bottom of the cleft up through the pink petals and then circled the hard little crown jewel. Then she went back again, and again, like a happy child
with a ice cream cone on the hottest day of August.

Harley's hands kept ahold of Dinah's thighs, keeping them splayed for total access.....

"hhhh, ohhhh, mistress, mmmmmmmmm." inah grabbe ao of t headdress, her head roking feelnig the togue at her nub, biting her lower lip, through it all. "Oh god oh god.....mmmmmmmmm." Dinah started to gyrat her hips slightly, grinding Harley into her, her body building up, her nippls rock hard, getting moist as she writhed underneath Harley. "uhhhhh Mistress, more more...."

The Lethal Lolita's tongue teased at Dinah's womanhood, risking to free one hand to reach up to dip her finger into Dinah's mouth. Harley's wild eyes looked up from the wiggling hips as her finger teased at the Blackbird's tongue.

Dinah moaned and opened her mouth leaning her head up, she tried to nibble the Mistress' finger, needing to suck on it, to please her Mistress, a moan escaped her lips as she heated up,
needing Harley Quinn. She squirmed ender neath the woman.

"....Please?......"

Harley giggled as she pulled the finger back down to her and strummed across the clit with the tip, and then slowly slipped the digit into Dinah's clasping warmth. Harley didn't pause for a reaction, just lapping at the clit with the zeal of a happy kitten.

"Ohhhh Mistress Harley...ohh yes fuck...your tongue oooooooooo."

Harley's invading finger delved in and up into Dinah, only drawing back out again once she was fully up to the last knuckle. She started a show rhythm into the blonde, her own moans of greedy happiness buzzing the clit.

She ground into Harley's mouth raising her body up, arching her back. "Ohhhhh, yesssss. mmmmmmm. More oh oh yes yes nnnnnnnnnnn."

Dinah wirthed and moaned as her back arched and she screamed in pleasure, as she climaxed, her love juices spurting out of her, running over harley's tongue coating her,
flowing into her mouth.

Dinah grasped her breasts squeezing and pulling on the as she cooed.

Harley sputtered for a moment with her lips glazed with Dinah's nectar, looking up in
excitement.
"A squirter! OMG! You're never getting away from me now!"

With renewed vigor, Harley lapped at the drooling juices, desperate not to lose a single sticky drop. Her thirsty sounds compliemnted the wet sounds of her finger pistoning into
Dinah's honey pot. She paused for but a moment to introduce a second finger into the heating cleft.

"mmmmmmmmmmm ohhhhhhh," Dinah moaned and kept feelnig herself up as she groaned her cleft quivering at the intrusion of the second finger.

*GASP*

She arched her back, her mind on the pleasure assaulting her, though some where deep she was starting to think something was wrong here, but she was lost in the erotic sensations assaulting her.

"M.....More,
Mistress....Yes.....keep me.....uhhhhhhh."

Harley was relentless, her tongue and lips pulling every moment of pleasure from the blonde that she could. As Dinah writhed in ecstacy, Harley took a handful of thigh with her free hand to pull the leg up and out.

Harley's tongue dragged down the cleft from the clit, through the resevoir of nectar, and circled Dinah's pert ring of muscle around her asshole. She lapped at the baloon knot without mercy, then stabbed at the center with the tip of her tongue.

Writhing in pure pleasure, Dinah moved her fingers down from her breasts and moved down to start helping Harley please herself. "Uhhhhhh, goddddddd, Mistress, ohhhhhhhh fuckkkk." Her fingers finding Harleys, as her body gyrated every which way, "mmmmmmm," Her body heating up as her juices continued to flow. "mmmmmmm, so hot, uhhhh tongue feels so good.....fingers nnnn, yes....."

Dinah arched her hips trying to give herself to
Harley more.

Harley's face wiggled in between Dinah's thighs, her demon tongue delving into the blonde's nether zone. She twisted a third finger into place and began to put pressue up and inside, looking for the Pretty Bird's G spot trigger.

The clown princess's eyes danced as she watched Dinah come undone thanks to her efforts. She planned on doing this until Dinah passed out from happiness. Then they could take a break for meals, and the occasional nap. But then, there would be more birdy juice, sweet birdy juice...

Dinah arched and her mouth formed an "O' as Harley found her G-Spot, and she screamed and grasped Harley's head, she bit her lower lips grinding Harley into it, as she climaxed again seconds after the first.

"mmmm Mistress, uhhhhhhhh, fuck oh god......mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm."

Dinah just let go of harley, collapsing on the ground moaning and groaning softly as she quivered and moaned as her love
juices spurted out of her quivering hot lips.

Harley was quite thorough in making sure every drop of bird juice got into her mouth, licking the area clean and placing a kiss on the inner thigh.
"My turn......" she said jauntily.

With that,Harley stepped up and knelt over Dinah's fevered face. With a wrenching hand, the clown princess pulled her costume open and to the side to expose her own shaven cleft. She lowered herself down to the blonde's face.

"Wakey, wakey...." she said huskily.

Dinah looked up to Harley, moaning softly her eyes partly open as she was straddled, she licked her lips, and grabbed onto harley's hips as she brought her warm mouth up to the woman's shaven cleft, taking it into her mouth, wrapping her lips around it, dragging her moist tongue over her slowly, savoring every little sensation.

Harley looked down her body towards Dinah, biting her lip to keep from crying out just yet. Her
hand came up to roll over her breast through the latex costume, pinching her nipple.
Harley's free hand came down to support Dinah's head, stroking the soft blonde hair.
"That's right, take good care of Harley, and she'll take good care of you....."

Dinah moaned and lapped away, swirling her tongue, pressing it deep into harley, lapping away at her sweet insides, shoving her tongue in even deeper at hearing her Mistresses words. She continued to slip her tongue in and out. tugging lightly on her lips. "Mmmmmmmmmmmm."

"Oh, yeah...." Harley gasped tightly. The feel of that pretty tongue curling inside her was quickly untying her loose knot on control. She tore away the latex barrier between herself and Dinah's attentions. She jutted her hips against Dinah's lips even as she filled both hands with her latexed breasts.

"Make me comeeeeee, babbee!"

Dinah continued to lap away at Harley's over heated petals, as so could feel
the juices starting to flow. She swirled her tongue as she felt the woman grinding against her face. She grabbed Harley's hips as she lapped away sucking on her folds pulling them into her mouth, nibbling on the with her teeth, and slowly still, Dinah started to come to her senses, nothing major just a slight recongition of what was happening, but the erotic sensations hitting her would still be enough to keep her out of it for some time to come, her own body writhing and getting heated up again.

As Harley grew more wildly aroused, she ripped away at her costume from navel to thigh. Strips of latex fluttered in the air as she rode Dinah's face to heaven. Her nectar dribbled into the blonde's mouth, sweet and tangy.

Dinah having move access to harley now dove into her further, while her mind was slowly coming to, her tongue lapping away, sucking her lips into her mouth.

Harley leaned back, panting, as her hips wiggled in their own
rhythm on the Blackbird's face. Her hand found Dinah's drooling cleft, sliding three fingers inside. Her palm rested atop the Pretty Bird's pelvic bone and started to work the clit and mound hard. The blonde's flower was flowing freely, and the wet sound of fingers working the petals mixed with Harley's groans.
"Fuck me with that tongue, Pretty Birdie!"

"uhhhhh." Dinah started to buck against Harley's fingers pounding away at her, biting and sucking on Harley's lips, her body heating up more and more her juices flow. "ohhhhhhhhh."

Harley cried out at last, her orgasm bursting free. Her nectar dribbled down all over Dinah's strained face as the Lethal Lolita rode out her climax....
"Oh, yeah, baby! Ride 'em, cowgirl!"

Dinah moaned and lapped away as the hot nectar flowed over her face, swallowing as much of it as she possibly could. She was breathing heavily, eyes on Harley.

Harley squrmed her way down Black Canary's
shivering form and kissed her with delighted passion, licking her own juices from the blonde's flushed face.
"That was simply mahvelous, dahlink, and I've got a big surprise as a reward for you. Wait here, I'll be right back...."

Dinah nodded to Harley as things started to piece everything together in her mind, she could barely think from the toxins and the erotic sensations going through her mind.

In a few moments, Harley returned with her toy bag in hand. She stood above Dinah, her feet on either side of her hips.
"Look, nothing up my sleeve....."

With a theatrical flourish, Harley reached deeply into the pouch and started to fish around.
"No, not that.....where did I put that...ah-HA! Here we go.....drumroll please!"

Harley began to make her own drumroll sound with her fluttered lips, and then...

"Ta da!"
With that, she pulled out a green dildo complete with strap on attachments. She leaned down and
waved it in Dinah's face.
"It's molded to look exactly like Mistah J's very own stupper, so get ready for a real helluva time!"

Dinah's eyes went wide at it, and hearing exactly what and whom it was molded after, she was still semi out of it, but no way was she going to have anything resembling the Joker inside of her.

"nnnn." She started to edge away from it slowly.

"No....Harley....th...this has gone on long enough..." Dinah rolled over onto her stomah starting to pull away from her.

"Girlfriend, if I had a dime for every time I've heard that...." Harley chuckled as she arrainged the straps around her. She put a boot between Dinah's shoulder blades and leaned down.
"Not so fast, baby, this party's just startin'...."

"Harley let me up now, and I promise your stay in Arkham will be pleasant, uhhhhh, if not it'll be far worse than you have had yet." Dinah was pressed hard against the grates below her, her breasts
smashing into them.

"Whaddaya gonnna do, cancel my subscription to Field and Screams?"
Harley touched her shock grid's control, and a moment of electrictity passed through both of them. Harley screamed with pain and delight, somewhat insulated by her boots. Dinah had no such protection. Fortunately the jolt was only enough to sting and stun, not to burn.
"Wow, what a rush!"

Dinah writhed in shock as her body was assaulted again, her fully exposed breasts taking a huge shock, she sobbed laying there on the grid no longer moving away.

"Now that's the spirit!" Harley praised, slipping the neon green dildo into the harness. The long beast was covered with veins, and seemed to be curled upward in a grotesque manner to reach those special spots inside.

Harley dropped to her knees between Dinah's splayed thighs and began to make sure the blonde was good and ready for a rogering.
"Just tell me if this
hurts...."

With that, Harley's fingers dove inside Dinah's poor flower...

Dinah screamed and sobbed at the intrusion having just been shocked and now Harley forcing fingers deep into her, Dinah just sobbed into the floor, grasping at the grates.

Harley cackled with glee at the crimefighter's reaction, withdrawing her fingers and licking them like they were covered with icing.
"Delicious, try some...."

Harley smeared the nectar over Dinah's lips, not stupid enough to stick her fingers into the pretty bird's mouth.

'mmmmmmmnnnnnn....Harley...your sick...." Dinah spoke as her own juices entered into her mouth.

"Four outta five dentists agree!"
Harley sawed the toy between Dinah's ass cheeks playfully. She was so tempted to slide the toy into the blonde's puckered entrance, but not now...not yet.
"How long's it been since you've had a proper assfuckin', pretty bird?"

"Or even an improper one,
hummm?"
With that, Harley shifted the toy's point downward, and slid it inside Dinah's cleft.
"There ya go, nice and sloooooow"

"Harley....I don't you dare shove that in my ass...you bitch......ohhhhhhhhhhh."

Dinah moaned and tightened as the dildo slid into her she bit her lower lip feeling every vein on it, as it rubbed her button.

"Stt Stop. ohhhhhhhh."

"Oh, you love it...." Harley said, stretching out onto Dinah. The cheery bells of her hat tinkled with each slow thrust.
"Stop your bitchin', Mistah J sticks it to me with no warnin' at all. At least you're soakin' wet...."

With that, Harley began to suck and gnaw on the nape of Dinah's neck. Her hands circled around to palm the blonde's flattened breasts, rolling the poor pink tips.

Dinah struggled and treid to pulled away until her breasts were squeezed and her nipples started being rolled.

"H....Harley.....uhhhhhhh,"

Feeling the
large dildo ramming into her Harleys full weight on her, the kisses on her neck.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

Her mind getting lost in the erotic sensations of everything Harley was doing to her. Her body starting to betray her, the moans and groans letting Harley know just what she needed to know.

"Hey, Mikey! She likes it!" Harley said with strained triumph against Harley's temple. Her hips began to quicken the rhythm into Dinah's flower. Harley took a fistful of blonde hair and turned Dinah's face towards her and kissed her passionately.

Dinah moaned and groaned as her body reacted to the fucking, her lips tighening around the dildo deep inside of her she returned the kiss that was forced upon her. "Uhhhhh. mmmmmmmm."

Her nipples so hard her flower so wet, and getting wetter. Her body, her mind betraying her, was she enjoying being raped by harley, it had to be the drugs still, she had been gang raped before....it
rob her of so much, but why was she enjoying this?

Harley let go of Dinah's hair, her hand returning to the blonde's breast. She had been able to tell the pretty bird loved rough play with those breasts. She tweaked and twisted the nipples to the edge of pain, then eased back. She continued to kiss Dinah with ferocity, at last ready to risk slipping her tongue into the feverish blonde's mouth.

Dinah moaned accenpting the tongue as her nipples were twisted and tweat. She loved her breasts mauled, and hurt, how did Harley know, she was lost in the pleasure and pain of what Harley was doing to her, as she sucked on harley's tongue.

Harley's thrusts were lining the probing dildo along Dinah's most sensitive channel. Each inward slide ran the head of the corkscrewed toy right into the blonde's g spot.

"Ohhhhhhhh, goddddddd,"

Dinah screamed as she couldn't contain herself feeling the shaft grinding
into her g-spot, "H.....Harley.......I.......I'm gonnna.....oh oh...."

"Can I buy a vowel?" Harley inquired with a saucy grin.

Dinah screamed as she orgasmed, her body shaking and quivering as her hot juices came spurting out, and over the large shaft.

She just writhed and grunted, raising her hips into the air slightly as she screamed, as her body shook.

Harley slipped her arms around Dinah's shoulders and turned them so Dinah was on top now.
"You drive for a while, baby bird...."

Dinah was sore and exhausted, looking down at harley, she started to ride up and down the long dildo, feelin g the shaft sliding inside her well lubricated canal.

"H...Harley....please.......Let....me go..."

She kept riding up and down as told, not wanting to be shocked or hurt anymore.

Harley pouted and shook her head.
"Not yet...we just got started. And you haven't even returned the favor yet. That's just
rude."
With that, she filled her hands with Dinah's trembling breasts and went back to work.

"Uhhhhhhhhh," Feeling her breasts pulled and twisted again, Dinah rode Harley obediantly. ".......How...long are you ohhhhhh, keeping me?? mmmmmmmmmm." She thrusted back down harder and harder grinding faster and faster. "mmmmmmmmmmmm."

The rigorous humping was starting to make Harley's cleft tingle, and she wanted more.
"You do a good job, and I'll let you go today. Otherwise I'll keep you for a couple of weeks or until you get it right."

Dinah moaned and shook her head, as she rammed herself down harder onto Harley "Uhhhhhh. fuck ohhhhhhhh." Dinah likely knew harley wouldn't let her go, she didn't know what was gonig to happen to her. She just kept riding up and down, grunting and moaning. "mmmmmmmmm."

Harley sat up and grabbed Dinah. She latched her lips around the pink nipple and chewed at the nub before suckling at the
poor tortured tip.

Ohhhhhhh, Harley, yesssssssssssssss"

Dinah groaned and moaned as Harley attacked her nipple, forcing the dildo harder into her rapist, her mistress. She would escape, but did not know if Harley would turn her over to one of the local gangs or even release her ever. The villans were never ones to ever keep their words.

Harley's lips and tongue lavished attention on Dinah's breast, then slid over to the other bouncing boobie to do the very same thing. The villainess's chuckles were turning into whimpers with the toy spreading her cleft apart.

"More...." Harley begged around the pink point in her mouth.

Dinah groan and rolled her head as she rammed the dildo deeper into Harley's lips, feeling it spread further as she slammed the large shaft deeper and deeper into Harley Quinn's trembling body. Dinah wondered how much more she herself could take, and just what Harley would do to her next.

"Yesssss, fuck uhhhh, yessss."

Dinah groaned feeing the toy rub against her own petals, grinding into them, her own wetness spreading out of her.

"Uhhhhh, close, so close going to cummmmm......"

Dinah arched her back as she exploded, ramming harder and harder into the clown.

Harley hung on for dear life as Dinah's hips rammed the toy deep into her. She shrieked gibberish as she fell back onto the grid under them. Harley's groin lewdly ground against Dinah, her arms over her head as a rainbow exploded inside the lady clown's mind.

Dinah finally collapses utterly spent on the clown girl, she had been broken by the girl, forced into fucking her as she herself had been raped and fucked. Dinah groaned and removed the strap on from her body and started to crawl away, every part of her body aching completely. She needed to escape before the girl continued to rape her and completely destroy her.
Bronson881
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

That was a hot story.
LEspion
Neophyte
Neophyte

I'm not a big fan of girl-on-girl action, but I do like Harley Quinn and you have hit the nail squarely on the head with her. Nicely done.