Story Suggestion Thread

Want to just talk about stories? Float a request, do some research, recruit a partner in crime? Then come on in and have yourself a pint.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

You're right, it is silly. :yes: And yet, is that the sound of writers and producers lining up to take a crack at this idea that I hear? Nah, probably not. :)
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
psychiclover
Neophyte
Neophyte

It was actually a three-part series from a while back, but I would be happy just to get the first chapter. The story started with Batgirl riding to, I believe, a bank robbery. Catwoman and her goons were robbing the bank. Catwoman challenged Batgirl to a duel asking if she was woman enough, and told her to lose the utility belt. They fight, but Batgirl is outmatched, and is pinned against the corner of the building and stretched out. The two women holding her use their free hands to punch her abdomen. Then Catwoman joins in.

All of this was told from the perspective of a mystery woman who watched from a rooftop, and who descended to beat up Catwoman at the very end.

Does anyone know where I can find this story? Links would be very much appreciated. Or if you have it, you can send it to me at [email protected]

I apologize again if this is in the wrong section. Also, I would just write it myself since I obviously remember it so vividly, but it just wouldn't be the same. I hope you guys understand. Thanks in advance :)
ant270978
Neophyte
Neophyte

How about this for an idea - A villianess has captured one of the worlds must brillant scientist to build a conversion booth for her, so she is able to capture all the superherions one by and turn them to her side riding the world of superheriones... The scientist refuses to help her, until she is able to seduce him with her beauty and special lipstick, after she kisses him, he will do anything for his new mistress... so he begins contruction of the booth and as he finishes it, she orders him to go back out and pretend his in trouble so one of the superheriones more then likely batgirl will come to his aid when she does he is to bring her to her... Yes mistress says her slave, he does as he is asked and batgirl appears to help him as she gets closer he fires a dart at her knocking her out so he can carry batgirl to his mistress to test out the conversation booth... the scientist carries batgirl to his mistress evil head quaters.... his mistress smiles well done slave well done you will be rewarded soon with another kiss from me, he sure was excited about that... Slave put her in the booth, we need to test it, but make sure you take her boots off I won't her barefoot... yes mistress. He took her boots off and put her in the transformation booth, as he closed the door in the transformation booth batgirl begain to wake up, what's going on she demanded, were am i let me out of here... no my dear said the slave your part of an experiment if we can transform you from a superherione into a villianess... never will i turn, never oh we will see dear.... the villianes told her slave to turn the machine on, as he did batgirl was banging on the glass, a few lights went on in the machine and black smoke begain to fill in the booth, as the black smoke begain to clear, the slave uponed up the booth and out stepped a women with jet back hair no longer blond, and her purple batgirl suit was all black, as she stepped out of the machine she let out an evil cackle, the villianess was impressed, how do you feel batgirl... this women standing in front said batgirl.... batgirl is no more I'm cat girl.... Ok said the villaness catgirl how to you feel... purfect. the villaness was impressed with her conversaiton booth know that she knew it worked. She relased know that she had catgirl aka batgirl she didn't need the slave, so she called him over and gave him a toxic kiss.... as he feel to the floor gagging, both the villianess and catgirl let out evil laughts.... know catgirl my daring it's time to capture some more superheriones to turn them to our side.... Catgirl smiled off course, i think wonder women should be next.... What do you think.
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Sounds like "Heroine Transformations" to me. ;)
Sshapir1
Neophyte
Neophyte

I have an idea
Batgirl and Batman come home to the bat lair after a long night and after declaring they love each other they start making out passionately and strip each other until they are wearing nothing but their capes. It would be a very passionate sex scene with nothing but a piano playing in the background inspired by this scene
http://m.xhamster.com/movies/4283260/li ... _time.html
Sshapir1
Neophyte
Neophyte

A man and WW fall in love and later decide to kidnap all the heroines in the world and convert them into sexy slaves. WW and the man would both wear domination outfits and sometimes be all naked. And do all sorts of sex after converting the heroine. like dick sucking,ass whipping,butt fucking you name it.
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Sshapir1 wrote:A man and WW fall in love and later decide to kidnap all the heroines in the world and convert them into sexy slaves. WW and the man would both wear domination outfits and sometimes be all naked. And do all sorts of sex after converting the heroine. like dick sucking,ass whipping,butt fucking you name it.
... Dark One and I had a fanfic that kinda went like this, but we put it on hold after I realized I didn't know what direction I wanted it to go in.
Sshapir1
Neophyte
Neophyte

Really but it's actually very hot and it also involves strains and cheek licking
Sshapir1
Neophyte
Neophyte

After a hard day of fighting crime Batman comes home with Wonder Woman Zatanna and Catwoman to have a foursome with the latter.
Wonder Woman, Zatanna And Catwoman and batman Would be naked and wear nothing but their capes. They'ed surprise batman with their capes wrapped around them and reveal their beautiful naked sexy bodies
Attachments
ww_with_a_cape.jpg
ww_with_a_cape.jpg (3.7 MiB) Viewed 8737 times
081184921X.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg
081184921X.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg (47.75 KiB) Viewed 8737 times
zatanna_by_yacermino-d36omgn.jpg
zatanna_by_yacermino-d36omgn.jpg (898.48 KiB) Viewed 8737 times
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Sshapir1 wrote:After a hard day of fighting crime Batman comes home with Wonder Woman Zatanna and Catwoman to have a foursome with the latter.
Wonder Woman, Zatanna And Catwoman and batman Would be naked and wear nothing but their capes. They'ed surprise batman with their capes wrapped around them and reveal their beautiful naked sexy bodies
Threesome without Catwoman has been done on lit
Sshapir1
Neophyte
Neophyte

Mystique works as a teacher in an all girl reform school and the only students she has are Starfire and Blackfire with wearing schoolgirl outfits. Suddenly mystique and the sisters get very horney and finally they all have a threesome and after orgasming and kissing they take a cat nap and spend the rest of the class naked and fondling each other.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Has anyone ever done a Rashomon-style story with the same events retold several times from different perspectives?

The vigilante who sees herself as a superheroine.
The villainess who sees herself as an oppressed freedom fighter.
The cop who sees them both as criminals.
The bystander who just sees the collateral damage.

Which each version including and omitting details to cast the narrator in the best light.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

The trouble with that in a written medium, is you get an awful lot of repetitive segments where the actual story doesn't progress/evolve very far from one viewpoint to the next. I'm not aware of any off hand.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Bert

The way around that is to keep switching perspectives every chapter as the story progresses, rather than retelling the same part over and over. The technique was used well in the novel The Poisonwood Bible.
arkane
Henchman
Henchman

This is not a story suggestion but ...

I'd like to have a "library" of completed stories, because I'm not a frequent reader so I don't follow them post after post while they are written. I mean a thread used to be an index and nice RTF or PDF files of the completed works, that would be welcome.
I know that, after writing for free, nobody will like to add the hassle of handling this, but hey, I'm just saying.

:whistle:
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

arkane wrote:This is not a story suggestion but ...

I'd like to have a "library" of completed stories, because I'm not a frequent reader so I don't follow them post after post while they are written. I mean a thread used to be an index and nice RTF or PDF files of the completed works, that would be welcome.
I know that, after writing for free, nobody will like to add the hassle of handling this, but hey, I'm just saying.

Omega Woman is the forum's Barbara Gordon, in charge of maintaining the Story Library. She's something of a maverick librarian, though, telling the Dewey Decimal System to go fuck itself. (I'm not sure if she wears the librarian outfit. Asking her might seem a little creepy.)

Anyway, here's Omega Woman's excellent thread: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=24334

If you want a basic printer-friendly version of a story, click on the spanner symbol in the top-left corner of the first post and select "print view". This will remove most of the forum formatting. You can then use software to convert the page to PDF format.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
arkane
Henchman
Henchman

Thanks for these suggestions!
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Heroine Addict wrote:
arkane wrote:This is not a story suggestion but ...

Omega Woman is the forum's Barbara Gordon, in charge of maintaining the Story Library. She's something of a maverick librarian, though, telling the Dewey Decimal System to go fuck itself. (I'm not sure if she wears the librarian outfit. Asking her might seem a little creepy.)
One of these days I'm going to have to get myself a more accurate handle.

That day is not today.
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Omega Woman wrote:One of these days I'm going to have to get myself a more accurate handle.

Omega Bibliographrix

don't make her read you your rights
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

NEVER CONFUSED!!!
NEVER CONFUSED.jpg
NEVER CONFUSED.jpg (63.62 KiB) Viewed 8474 times
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
YetiTaz
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I am working on an idea I had over a decade ago. Revising it a lot.

Basically, it's four patriotic heroines combining to create the Star Spangled Squadron.

Each would have a completely different type of origin story. I was thinking super-soldier type creation for one. Reporter by day heroine by night type for another one.

I do worry about names of the heroines as I don't want to use the same old star spangled heroine names that have been used to death. Nothing with the name Wonder or Ultra or nothing like that in it.

I hope to have the first part of the story up soon.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Sounds interesting, YetiTaz. And a challenging puzzle, regarding the names. Something to have to do with something in nature that occurs in quadrants perhaps. Hey, maybe seasons?

YetiTaz
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Thanks! I like that idea! Summer. Winter. Spring. Fall.

Heroine names that could fit these descriptions?

I am getting ideas already.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Not just names but matching powers as well perhaps.

YetiTaz
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

DrDominator9 wrote:Not just names but matching powers as well perhaps.
Right. Exactly.

Spoiler alert: This idea gave me the name Snowblind, a heroine who is a cross between Daredevil (blind) and Iceman (snow). That would be my winter character.
ricky1989
Henchman
Henchman

1. Black Scorpion captured and unmasked on TV prime time with friends and supporter reaction
2. Arrogant super heroine with children fight normal woman/man, powers drain and unmasked in public
ricky1989
Henchman
Henchman

An idea can be the UFC match Rousey vs Holm, Rousey mega sure to win and arrogant that will be defeated very hard and shock the World
Attachments
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg (288.03 KiB) Viewed 8241 times
Supernatural
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

The image I want is a superheroine with hypnotic swirl eyes facing the lesbian villain and saying, "yes mother, I'm yours now" the mistress is saying, "you belong to me now." The superheroine is completely naked with her costume on the floor along with her boots. Make sure she is completely naked like no part of the costume on I want to be able to see her whole body, including feet. The superheroine has a blue angel costume like those seen in the superheroine underworld blue angel videos, in case your wandering what the costume on the floor looks like, but even then you can really make it any costume you want as long as it's on the floor along with her boots. Even if it's just the costume that's cool too. More interested in seeing the fully naked heroine than anything else. There is a bed with a vibrator in the background. Also the superheroine has brown hair.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

A couple of scene suggestions I posted on another forum:

A superheroine is captured by someone who she thinks is her arch nemesis. The 'nemesis' then interrogates the superheroine, telling her she will be unmasked on live TV if she doesn't betray her allies. The heroine refuses and the mask is pulled off. Nice and slowly, to give her plenty of chances to change her mind.

Finally, the 'nemesis' unmasks him/herself as an ally of the superheroine. It was a test of her loyalty to the group.

If that seems a bit too sadistic for one hero to do to another, it could be justified by a recent incident in which the heroine was temporarily turned evil. Her friends needed to make sure she hadn't been compromised.

The heroine has beaten the villainess to the ground and is about to tie her up for the police to find. The villainess then starts groaning, feigning a serious injury. Being compassionate and knowing that she really has caused injury to some degree, the heroine kneels down to ensure the villainess is okay.

The villainess then sets off a piercing alarm, forcing the heroine to cover her ears. The villainess then gets to her feet and gets behind the heroine, grabbing her in a neckhold.

Heroine: "Give up! You're in no fit state to fight me!"
Villainess: "I just need to hold you long enough to do this..."

The villainess rips off the heroine's mask with her free hand and tosses it onto a high shelf.

Villainess: "Now, I'm going to let you go. I can't see your face from this position, but I will if you turn around to stop me. Alternatively, you can keep your back turned and I'll be gone without discovering your secret."
Heroine: "You bitch!"
Villainess: "Do we have a deal?"
Heroine: [reluctantly] "Yes."

The villainess lets the heroine go and backs away. By the time the heroine has retrieved her mask, the villainess is long gone.

The idea was to have credible-seeming unmasking scenarios which don't actually lead to the heroine's identity being exposed. Either because the final unmasking occurs later in the story or because the heroine is needed for further stories.

Please feel free to borrow either of these for a story if they appeal to you.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Both of your scenarios above would work nicely in a story, Heroine Addict. Thanks for sharing. I'm not a big unmasking fan but if I were I'd use them.

brdiy
Elder Member
Elder Member

Not sure if this has been done before, but I've been thinking of a sort of CBS Wonder woman season 3-like episode where the villain somehow gets hold of various tech gadgets (either a burglar who steals from the IADC evidence locker, or an IADC R&D guy gone rogue) from previous episodes and uses these to become a "supervillain" and torment WW in the process. For starters, the villain draws out WW then uses Ishidas telekenesis device (with improvements) to control her, then later after he finishes "playing" with her, he uses the NIM-bracelet to "freeze" her while he rests or uses his newly found powers to steal. Other items such as Hamlin Rule's sonic device or hypnotic flute may also play a part somewhere. :)
Check out my superheroine-related short stories here:

https://archiveofourown.org/users/brdiy/works
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

How about something with Luma Lynai (Superwoman), she's actually a (very brief) DC Superheroine.

Her powers were very similar to Supergirl except her Weakness was 'Yellow Sunlight', the stuff that gave superman his powers was her kryptonite. Really, i didnt invent this one.

I sort of envision an alternate timeline with her, where they find a work around for her and becomes superman's wife. Maybe with the use of an item (belt?) or a drug that allows her body to convert yellow sunlight to 'orange' (the sort that gives her powers).

Peril is as easy as taking her belt away and letting sunlight do it's job.

http://angelic-kitten-art.deviantart.co ... -634134832
ricky1989
Henchman
Henchman

Heroine Addict wrote:A couple of scene suggestions I posted on another forum:

A superheroine is captured by someone who she thinks is her arch nemesis. The 'nemesis' then interrogates the superheroine, telling her she will be unmasked on live TV if she doesn't betray her allies. The heroine refuses and the mask is pulled off. Nice and slowly, to give her plenty of chances to change her mind.

Finally, the 'nemesis' unmasks him/herself as an ally of the superheroine. It was a test of her loyalty to the group.

If that seems a bit too sadistic for one hero to do to another, it could be justified by a recent incident in which the heroine was temporarily turned evil. Her friends needed to make sure she hadn't been compromised.

The heroine has beaten the villainess to the ground and is about to tie her up for the police to find. The villainess then starts groaning, feigning a serious injury. Being compassionate and knowing that she really has caused injury to some degree, the heroine kneels down to ensure the villainess is okay.

The villainess then sets off a piercing alarm, forcing the heroine to cover her ears. The villainess then gets to her feet and gets behind the heroine, grabbing her in a neckhold.

Heroine: "Give up! You're in no fit state to fight me!"
Villainess: "I just need to hold you long enough to do this..."

The villainess rips off the heroine's mask with her free hand and tosses it onto a high shelf.

Villainess: "Now, I'm going to let you go. I can't see your face from this position, but I will if you turn around to stop me. Alternatively, you can keep your back turned and I'll be gone without discovering your secret."
Heroine: "You bitch!"
Villainess: "Do we have a deal?"
Heroine: [reluctantly] "Yes."

The villainess lets the heroine go and backs away. By the time the heroine has retrieved her mask, the villainess is long gone.

The idea was to have credible-seeming unmasking scenarios which don't actually lead to the heroine's identity being exposed. Either because the final unmasking occurs later in the story or because the heroine is needed for further stories.

Please feel free to borrow either of these for a story if they appeal to you.
Sounds awesome
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

I prob'ly won't write this myself, but someone on Tumblr came up with this little gem:

batgirl with a vibrating plug in her ass and riddler's making her answer riddles. everytime bg gets one wrong riddler jacks the power all the way up for a few second. the longer they do it the harder time bg has answering until shes drooling and incomprehensible while riddler keeps the vibe at full power.

(Disclaimer: this being Tumblr, the original prompt didn't involve Batgirl.)
GOB1985
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

the villain VS the heroine

Progress in action

The superheroine could beat him, in a regular fight. But it wouldn't be already easy for her even here. The villain is extremely powerful.
At the base, the villain is around the level of the superheroine. He's not at his level in all, but he's close, very close, the difference in their own level is unrecognisable.
The villain can be considered on her tier by the very beginning. In fact, the villain has at least an even chance of beating her here. And even he is potentially stronger than her.
He doesn't start off stronger than her but she's not much stronger than his base for overpower him. The villain is therefore on his tier... at base...
However, given the fact he exponentially empowers himself, he's far from being restricted to the same tier as the battle prolongs.
And more when you compare the two, the villain has much more viable tactics against the superheroine than she has against him.
For the plan to work perfectly, the superheroine had to be lulled into a state of overconfidence then the villain relies only on speed and continues to speed blitz her.
Every passing moment makes it stronger, and the superheroine grows weaker, he might be able to wore her down and pull out a win easily.

The villain is very quick but is he quick enough to dodge AND to hold the superheroine correctly...
If he is quick enough to execute his plan, then he wins otherwise, he will be splattered by the superheroine.
The superheroine puts up one hell of a fight, and could win in the beginning, her powers are too much for the villain and things really go the superheroine's way for a while.
The malicious is pretty close to the superheroine's speed when he wants to be, even outclass her in speed for few seconds. And more, he subjoins the teleporting trick.
But as fast as he could move, teleport and reappear, the superheroine can react to him...she already knows where he'd show up for to give always a precise hit.
Even if she leaves herself vulnerable, as she was stationary locked in a compromising position, it does not even give him time to attack the superheroine even when really she was blitzed off-guard.
Frequently out of balance in mid air which normally can not react, the superheroine who is also very flexible is able to contort herself into positions nearly impossible for a normal person to achieve.
Then the superheroine after to have using all of her moves as if trying to encircle, she shows her super powers for finish. The villain plays also about her super strenght against her.
And more, the villain could also create environmental barriers with for hinder the superheroine's movements and obscured her at the worst moments but given her strength level, she breaks out easily this.
Even with all this, it does not even give him time to attack the superheroine really off-guard while she's breaking herself out after all she has done before.
The superheroine even too headed understood that she as been lured into a area trapped and figures out what is going to happen, but instead to think a another strategy, she attempts to fight it on the same way.
She proves more than the villain can handle. Even ill-prepared for this fearsome foe’s terrible tactics, the superheroine manages to retain the upper-hand even if the villain has again much tricks up his sleeve.

The villain is very proud, then he thought that it would have been easier. He planned to overcome the superheroine from the beginning but it did not happen. Why? Because this time she puts up a better battle.
Although he puts up a fierce defense, the superheroine appears always to subdue all the odds against her.
Her powers prevail again. Using her super powers, she shuts the villain’s tricks down for good!
He is looking again to understand about the superheroine and her fighting moves. And concluded that the superheroine is physically working around him, she was dictating the fight and she moved closer.
The superheroine's fighting style, with multiple, simultaneous attacks, was impossible for him to penetrate and he began to become "antsy" while waiting for her to make a certain move.
The bad is a badass, but also skilled and tough, that he is, he realizes that he still has no chance directly vs the superheroine. She's on another level altogether in close combat on offense.

For her, no matter what the villain has tried, she did a masterful job of keeping him about her dominance, the superheroine smiles at her adept handling of the situation so far and so easily.
Then the superheroine sees her attacker does not try anything, she thinks he gave up. For her, his traps as well as forces of his assailant are decreasing. She begins finally to manhandle the villain.
Now she had to hand the villain some kind of punishment to have try to challenge her. The superheroine teases the brazen by displaying her vast, vast superiority over him in all.
The superheroine feeling overly confident like she "has it in the bag" and full of herself...she lets her guard down, probably no thinking that the villain will try something now.
She is like a cat playing with her cornered mouse and want nothing more than to bring the villain down by himself to admit defeat, instead to going for the knockout.
Once that she will take down him, then she will let him to leave. The superheroine makes the mistake of searching for more amusement before finishing the villain off.

For the villain, there was no way that she should have been able to resist the cocktail of all the odds against her, and yet, not only had she resisted but she had been able to beat him at his own play.
The failure of his plan, which was not expected did nothing to prepare him for the superficial beatdown that he now receives as the superheroine treats him as her playtoy. But is it serious doctor?
The bad doesn't show the slightest bit of fear or apprehension at the situation he now found. For now, what he expects as approach has failed then he focuses only keeping the superheroine at bay.
Arrogant, conceited, she is too playful. Thrilled and became supremely overconfident, the superheroine dances around him. She goes until forgotten about the villain and the fight.
The superheroine appeared to be in orgasmic joy due so mercilessly domination about villain and might have been distracted by this. The villain was trying to exploit her overconfidence one last time as before.
But she was back in the fight the instant he attempted this. The villain could do nothing more than watch and he realizes he is even no match for the superheroine when she is only playful.
This establishes her dominance over her inferior opponent. The villain keeps picking himself up and coming back for more, but the heroine appears unstoppable.
Even if the villain has now sensed that the superheroine wouldn't have hurt him.

At this point it appears strangely that the superheroine may have things under control in short order and easily. Yes, the villain was powerless for attack directly the superheroine and to stop her.
As far as she plays with him, he was enjoying the fight and admiring the superheroine prowess, battle skills. And even he was exciting himself admiring the movements of the sexy costumed body.
The superheroine does not realize she is too confident in her control and even too easily. The villain makes no real effort to fight back, he appears even that he lets her struggle.
She oozes confidence and maintained her arrogant while doing this, as if it were just a trivial bother to her. Even if it's a game for her, the superheroine has put effort into all what she does.
Whereas it's showed that he doesn't do effort initially, he plays dirty with simply his tricks and also he increased his speed but simply a bit when it's critical.
Whilst the villain looked like he waits principally. The superheroine is much stronger that the villain's perspective initially because he has never felt her full power in the premise of this fight.
Also, it is not only the fact that she is stronger than he had expected, the villain was having greater difficulties in focusing his full power boosted, with which he could beat her with very little trouble.
After putting up a brief fight, he thought that the drug takes over allowing him to totally maneuver her. This is not the case but it is not the end but the beginning for the second stage of his plan.
The villain uses all in his arsenal and every dirty trick only to keep the superheroine at bay. He needs to reach a certain level of chakra to gain an other level not to be her equal, but to overthrow her
The villain is impressed now enough by her but he saw what he had seen. Certainly, the superheroine was up about him but having all the right moves against her, he was a too very difficult target to hit.
All what she attempts is not enough to take advantage as she wants. In fact, all what it does until now, it was to make the superheroine overconfident… give her false hope and a false sense of victory.
She can only jump at him and hope to land a punch or a kick. Nothing is working for her. It is only a matter of time before he is able to use his awesome powers to conquer instead of protect or dodge.
The villain has in fact always the edge. He villain shows that the heroine isn’t as omnipotent as she believed he was even he stalemated her. Simply he continues to work over the superheroine and executes his plan.
All this to perfection...simply slower than anticipated. It's his turn for tease her, he displayed absolutely no concern as he dodged her showing that she is not that much more powerful than him who is holding back.
For him, the fight did not make too much sense, the superheroine is too disconnected from reality.

The villain is no pushover like she thought maybe. But the superheroine thinks what the villain is almost up to the penalty and that he struggles to the best of him to stay in the fight at all costs.
Growing impatient what she deems as a futile persistence of his part, the superheroine is tired of them playing around him and that he did not understand the lesson, even too arrogant at her liking.
The superheroine decides that perhaps there was more at play here. She needs a clear cut victory now. She wanted that he gives up but doesn't see this which is coming. That is why she seems more aggressive.
She really gives it her all. She struggles intensely. Finally he is a little suprised again, he didn't think that she could augment the pressure. If he continued with her one more time, she probably would end here.
He realizes he must go right into his newly formed area even if the timing still wasn’t right and just when the superheroinen thinks she has finished him here, the villain has different ideas.

The villain flees and she rushes into, without thinking. Or well, if she thinks a little, she believes that he runs away her in fear. In fact, he leaves even her to chase after him and he taunts her in back
All this for exploit her competitive nature and she walks right into a trap which concretely sends her into a never-ending battle.
A superheroine should be able to handle anything or anyone. She gives chase to the villain and catches him. And finally, she manages to retain the upper hand but this time without gambling.
However, as the battle ensues, the villain manages to keep up her even if he only manages really to do that by fleeing. The superheroine has the advantage catching him but she loses quickly this.
Each time, the villain was now too far for her to cover the distance between them, catches him and finally to hit him before he could flee again, but she would rush him anyway.
She loses her temper unable to gain the advantage as before and the villain felt a strong sense of frustration. The superheroine is at a loss to understand the plan against her and the level of her foe.
What she sought was beyond even her abilities. It's admit that now the villain could certainly dominate her in speed at any given time, and there is simply nothing that the superheroine could do about it.
All this proceed to see her give all she had to beat her opponent...in a situation impossible for her and finally to give our superheroine a beat down unlike any she’s experienced.
While trying adjust it to give him a good shot, the villain waits always (Her struggles only excite him) and only tries to grope outright the superheroine noticing as she fumes with rage.
Finally, the superheroine rages back, and now the villain becomes the victim of her own teases. She takes control by wedging him and for one last time she returns to finish him once and for all.
But it's until her weakness obstacle her to the last minute, she had not expected. The superheroine is then totally lost when it comes deliver the blow to end this fight as planned.
She fails by herself and returns to simply trying to frighten him but it is not the same configuration as before. The villain wasn't even concerned with the possibility what she hits him.
Because the villain is aware of the superheroine's weakness from the beginning. Mentally weakened, the superheroine doesn't realize the danger she is in at the hands of the villain.

The superheroine has no idea how finish the fight and also she doesn't know that the villain knows her principal weakness and he's going to use it against her very soon... but she is brave.
She continues as if nothing had happened even if this weakness puts her very much in conflict with herself, her enemy must not discover her weakness else he won't doubt to used against her....
Even if her moral shattered in half, she tries to regain contenance and courage while restoring her domination back…and be always arrogant taunting her ennemy. Lots of back and forth for nothing.
But she realized that her weakness hindered her too for to give a good shot, slowly giving in to desperation and exhibits beautiful transitions back and forth between indignant anger and helpless distress.
Anyway, she can not do anything and he has a lot of cards to play. The superheroine gets very weak and has troubles even for defense now. The villain attempts then to fight back, but he is thwarted again.
The villain is impressed because she shouldn’t be capable of a dealing in this situation with a such weakness. He can still not complete his maneuver for be able to defeat her as planned from the beginning.
The bad decides then to exploit the superheroine's weakness but slowly and gently, just tossing the heroine's weakness is enough. He shocks her. He is the first who exploits her weakness.
The villain doesn't hesitate to take advantage of the heroine in state of shock. Now facing her major weakness, her ego always seems to get the best of her but she cannot confront all this against her.
For the villain, he enjoys this moment and doesn't want to end it too quickly. Then this is an even fight with the superheroine being the more dominant one but futile, she proceeds only to smack around.
The superheroine tries to overcome her weakness, hoping to regain the upper hand to pummel the bad guy. The villain, him, goes to show her why he's the king instead she makes a huge mistake.
The bad wants to overpower her idol and returns in the same way that he endured few minutes before. He tells her how he will overpower her. The superheroine verbally berate him for his stupidity.
We learn that the villain can be considered on her tier from the very beginning. She was not much stronger than his base. And every passing moment before, it made him stronger, then that she grows weaker!
The villain is now stronger and much faster than the superheroine but not by a margin where it makes any considerable difference. Even if she surprised by a foe stronger than she believes, she looked always stronger.
No, it isn't that he's no match for the villain. We discover like the bad that the superheroine isn't so easily overpowered. Even face a being that is even potentially stronger than she is, she rallies briefly.
All the odds are against the superheroine, but she has always those amazing powers, so we just never know what will happen, and you can only find out by watching this saga unfold!
The superheroine remained defiant and made a comeback a few times and made herself to believe she could still win. Going to battle confident, the superheroine states that she is always stronger than the bad.

The villain's plans overpowering the superheroine do not work out maybe but she definitely cannot beat him. She didn't realize that she was now too tired. She was losing, both in strength, speed and endurance.
The superheroine is now more likely to make a mistake due to her rash behavior. The evil grasps the opportunity and attacks the superheroine from behind. She gets touched finally, but after, she’s able to push the villain away.
But she doesn't know that this sneak attack to stack all against her because she doesn't know that this thug has odd powers.

The plan was to make the superheroine fight so hard and so long that she exhausted herself beyond recovery. She was too caught up in the fight to take a step back and think clearly.
Literally, it made her too kick ass then that anybody in a such situation floundered. But the superheroine always looked strong because of how hard she was fighting.
All this involved the villain luring the superheroine into a confrontation and allowing her to bring her to the very edge of her worst state before springing the ultimate stage of his plan.
But at the surpsie of bad, the superheroine had always the drop on him the entire time. And at the beginning, prior to going for the finish, she beats him as a cat would a mouse.
There was no dramatic scene where the villain had the upper hand but him also, he managed to maneuver her as well, and all the while holding back himself his top speed.
Nevertheless, every time that the superheroine appears to get the upper hand for finish him, the villain stays in the game. In fact, she was as ineffective as him at the beginning.
The superheroine is at a loss to understand the plan against her and the level of her foe. What she sought was beyond even her abilities.
By her actions, then she had a lot of opportunities to finish as she wanted the villain, she even allows him to finally how to put our super heroine in a no win situation.

sorry for the bad english