Help with my first story...

Want to just talk about stories? Float a request, do some research, recruit a partner in crime? Then come on in and have yourself a pint.
kendra
Henchman
Henchman

I want to do a story starting Americana Girl, a new sidekick to Ms. Americana. Are there any tips or requests anyone has for it? Themes or situations you like? Maybe a villain you want? I'm really into BDSM and interracial, I thought about maybe using JJ Rod...

Might have some appearances by Ms Americana and others.

Anyhow, help a girl out.
steve0216
Neophyte
Neophyte

I prefer some bondage sense, show how the superheroine gets tied up, and rape her when she is still pretty dry
kendra
Henchman
Henchman

steve0216 wrote:
6 years ago
I prefer some bondage sense, show how the superheroine gets tied up, and rape her when she is still pretty dry
Ya not the "rape till dry" thing, sorry. I do like some bondage stuff and even danger but it's hotter to me for the heroine to be subjected to things in a forced pleasure way. I'm certainly not into scenes where a woman is in tears and pain, that's not hot to me... Sorry.
kevman1993
Neophyte
Neophyte

U should have ms amerigana and her start up a Superheroine league that could easily be hypnotized,
steve0216
Neophyte
Neophyte

I mean rape her when she is still not so wet
kendra
Henchman
Henchman

steve0216 wrote:
6 years ago
I mean rape her when she is still not so wet
I get it, not interested thank you.
kendra
Henchman
Henchman

kevman1993 wrote:
6 years ago
U should have ms amerigana and her start up a Superheroine league that could easily be hypnotized,
I will probably have the league already formed with Americana Girl joining it. Appearances by Got Gal and Sharom McCain and others.

And of course none of the heroines have much defense against hypnosis. ;)
Damselbinder

I think the best advice I could give would be to write an interesting and likeable character. In prose it's the psychology of the character involved that provides a good deal of the excitement: it's going to be much more engaging if you write a heroine that we care about and are interested in. Context is everything.
kendra
Henchman
Henchman

Damselbinder wrote:
6 years ago
I think the best advice I could give would be to write an interesting and likeable character. In prose it's the psychology of the character involved that provides a good deal of the excitement: it's going to be much more engaging if you write a heroine that we care about and are interested in. Context is everything.
Hopefully I can do that.

I am curious though, do Ms Americana and Got Gal and all them have those kinds of traits to you guys?
kendra
Henchman
Henchman

Any particular kinks or scenarios?
I'm nervous but excited... I think you guys will like it... ;)
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

From a writing point of view - make sure you have a title 'my First Story' which has been used by some on this board is not the way to go. Think up something that encapsulaltes the saga and run with that. Preferably something that draws the attention.
Dont be afraid to re-read and edit your posts. Punctuation is important - its the difference between helping your Uncle Jack, off his horse, and helping your uncle jack off his horse.
Try and use italics for thoughts and internal monologue where applicable

Use a spacer line between paragraphs as it makes it easier to read and use double or triple spacer lines when you have a change of scene in the story as it makes it easier to follow the switch
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
kendra
Henchman
Henchman

tallyho wrote:
6 years ago
From a writing point of view - make sure you have a title 'my First Story' which has been used by some on this board is not the way to go. Think up something that encapsulaltes the saga and run with that. Preferably something that draws the attention.
Dont be afraid to re-read and edit your posts. Punctuation is important - its the difference between helping your Uncle Jack, off his horse, and helping your uncle jack off his horse.
Try and use italics for thoughts and internal monologue where applicable

Use a spacer line between paragraphs as it makes it easier to read and use double or triple spacer lines when you have a change of scene in the story as it makes it easier to follow the switch
Thank you. I'm not terribly worried about the grammar aspect but those are still welcome tips. I think I might post it in chunks though, attempting to write a story from beginning to end is a little bit overwhelming.

Currently I'm playing with the idea of Americana Girl becoming an active heroine for the first time, working with Ms. Americana. As far as the over-arching plot I'm thinking there is an election for Mayor of Delta City gearing up and at least a few of the candidates are under suspicion of having criminal ties.
arkane
Henchman
Henchman

kendra wrote:
6 years ago
I'd like a nice underwater fight, with a KO ending for the heroine: in the beginning kicking ass and forcing several enemies to retreat, but then prevented from surfacing for air by sheer numbers.
kendra
Henchman
Henchman

arkane wrote:
6 years ago
kendra wrote:
6 years ago
I'd like a nice underwater fight, with a KO ending for the heroine: in the beginning kicking ass and forcing several enemies to retreat, but then prevented from surfacing for air by sheer numbers.
That's interesting. We're you imagining regular thugs or something water-based? I can't stop thinking of Black Manta's goons lol.

I definitely want to hear about peril ideas though. Bondage, traps, etc.
arkane
Henchman
Henchman

kendra wrote:
6 years ago
arkane wrote:
6 years ago
kendra wrote:
6 years ago
That's interesting. We're you imagining regular thugs or something water-based? I can't stop thinking of Black Manta's goons lol.

Idea # 1: regular thugs, that is scuba divers posted to watch over some arch-villain sea base. There's no practical access but by the water front. So the heroine arrives by boat, then she swims to the place to execute a raid or reconnaissance, but she's overwhelmed and kept under the surface for some minutes... until, even with her super endurance, she loses consciousness.

Idea #2: water demons watching over some underwater shrine the heroine is exploring. There's something she need to recover from this place but the ancient divinity (not evil, but jealous over his own possessions) needs to know why and wants some gift in exchange. So this entity sends his wards to intercept the heroine, and they make short work of her.
kendra
Henchman
Henchman

arkane wrote:
6 years ago
kendra wrote:
6 years ago
arkane wrote:
6 years ago
kendra wrote:
6 years ago

Idea # 1: regular thugs, that is scuba divers posted to watch over some arch-villain sea base. There's no practical access but by the water front. So the heroine arrives by boat, then she swims to the place to execute a raid or reconnaissance, but she's overwhelmed and kept under the surface for some minutes... until, even with her super endurance, she loses consciousness.

Idea #2: water demons watching over some underwater shrine the heroine is exploring. There's something she need to recover from this place but the ancient divinity (not evil, but jealous over his own possessions) needs to know why and wants some gift in exchange. So this entity sends his wards to intercept the heroine, and they make short work of her.
Interesting. For this story I think I'll go with thugs, though likely a high end mercenary company, that makes more sense for the scuba skills... To me at least.